- 11-14-2007, 08:16 PM
how do they work with your doctor?
what do I have to do to convince my doctor to use one?
I am on Andro 10g a month and my insurance company cut off my benefits until after the new year and I am screwed with this...
And... what are some reputable, legitimate ones and how do I do the whole deal from script being written to it being filled?
- 11-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Linking and sourcing of compounding pharmacies and syringe suppliers is not acceptable posting.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mcs5309 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2013, 05:30 AM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 34Last Post: 06-15-2008, 04:01 PM
- By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2007, 09:53 AM
- By Scottyo in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2007, 03:27 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2003, 03:07 PM