- 11-14-2007, 08:16 PM
how do they work with your doctor?
what do I have to do to convince my doctor to use one?
I am on Andro 10g a month and my insurance company cut off my benefits until after the new year and I am screwed with this...
And... what are some reputable, legitimate ones and how do I do the whole deal from script being written to it being filled?
- 11-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Linking and sourcing of compounding pharmacies and syringe suppliers is not acceptable posting.
Thank you for your cooperation.Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mcs5309 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2013, 05:30 AM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 34Last Post: 06-15-2008, 04:01 PM
- By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2007, 09:53 AM
- By Scottyo in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2007, 03:27 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2003, 03:07 PM