TrT protocol?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

TrT protocol?

Hi , I wanted to know what you guys think of this Trt protocol? Taking 25mg of test cypionate on mon,wed,fri to avoid aromatization ,also high T spikes. I have been using 30g 1/2 inch. Oh by the way whats your take on this I have been with very low T levels for a while now my Total T was at one point 49 ,my joints even started making noises from having low T for along time. My question is since I have been with low T for such a long time should I start with a higher dose for a few weeks to saturate my T depleted body or just stay at the low dose till eventually my cells saturate with T . Since I started the T cypionate my joint noises have gone away some but still have it , I am thinking that this dose is to low to start with since my T levels been so low for so long . maybe start at 200mg a week for like a month then switch back to low dose maintenance. Thanks guys!

2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Are you under the care of a physician?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Are you under the care of a physician?
    yes of course !
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

So what do he think of this protocol? Has he run blood work on this or any other protocol?
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pete073 View Post
    yes of course !
    my current client was on 25 mgs on t every 3 days and .25 mgs armidex every 3 days and he missed a dose adex for 5 days before the test. and his total test came back at 504 and e2 of 60. This just shows you have proper dosing afects blood test results.

He continued the current protocol and added in .25 adex m,w,f and BAM testosterone came back at 1095 and e2 at 32 he was one happy person since for the past 6 months he was all over the place with TRT trying to jump start it and so forth. Now from the increase in testosterone his t4 dropped and t3 increaed. i have an idea this may be the increaase of dhea which increases the conversion, but I would love to know the reasoning behind this drop in t4 and increase in t3. I suggested he do 1 grain of armour and restest in 4-6 weeks and to go adex EOD .25 to bring him down e2 to 20 range since shbg is at 20 it self. the aridex is prescribe and he swears that the EOD is so much better then every 3 days on aridex that is prescribe by dr.

His dr was clueless and was very open mind so through articles from here i have been showing him and from just talking to him he is really starting to under stand TRT. i did suggest my client confirm with dr and possible to lower the dosage a bit on the test may be down a few notches and that may allevaite the e2 problem. Other wise since working with him through diet and cardio schedule he has been able to put on 20 lbs of 80% lean muscle in the past 8-10 weeks
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.7%

Hi , I wanted to know what you guys think of this Trt protocol? Taking 25mg of test cypionate on mon,wed,fri to avoid aromatization ,also high T spikes. I have been using 30g 1/2 inch. Oh by the way whats your take on this I have been with very low T levels for a while now my Total T was at one point 49 ,my joints even started making noises from having low T for along time. My question is since I have been with low T for such a long time should I start with a higher dose for a few weeks to saturate my T depleted body or just stay at the low dose till eventually my cells saturate with T . Since I started the T cypionate my joint noises have gone away some but still have it , I am thinking that this dose is to low to start with since my T levels been so low for so long . maybe start at 200mg a week for like a month then switch back to low dose maintenance. Thanks guys!
    Bite the bullet do E2D Tshots, hcg 250iu on days between T,
    Liquidex on days of T shots.

Look at bottom of my post #62
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

This is what I do. Easier to figure out dose, more evem T blood levels.

Your goal is
    FreeT~300 as read from chart on post #41
    E2 somewhere below top
    FreeE2 slighly below top or right on top.

To figure this out you need these two tests from Quest
    Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)

but if you can do all tests on my list on post #44.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Tell me your current SHBG I will calculate weekly and E2D dose for T.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Bite the bullet do E2D Tshots, hcg 250iu on days between T,
    Liquidex on days of T shots.

Look at bottom of my post #62

This is what I do. Easier to figure out dose, more evem T blood levels.

Your goal is
    FreeT~300 as read from chart on post #41
    E2 somewhere below to
    FreeE2 slighly below top or right on top.

To figure this out you need these two tests from Quest
    Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)

but if you can do all tests on my list on post #44.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Tell me your current SHBG I will calculate weekly and E2D dose for T.
    my shbg is 49
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.7%

my shbg is 49

Table on post #40, line
    215 1425 xxxx 300 x63.4 250

You need 215mg/week preliminary dose,
    using 200mg/mL testosterone, your weekly dose is
    215/200=1.075cc

215/200/7*2=0.3071cc=~31units on insuline syringe

Use E2D schedule, ( shot every other day)
    31units each shot

Few days ago I ordered another box of this syringes, so I know they area available, I use them fot HCG & T subQ shots:

http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant....Category_Code=
    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $25.95
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.52%

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    my current client was on 25 mgs on t every 3 days and .25 mgs armidex every 3 days and he missed a dose adex for 5 days before the test. and his total test came back at 504 and e2 of 60. This just shows you have proper dosing afects blood test results.

He continued the current protocol and added in .25 adex m,w,f and BAM testosterone came back at 1095 and e2 at 32 he was one happy person since for the past 6 months he was all over the place with TRT trying to jump start it and so forth. Now from the increase in testosterone his t4 dropped and t3 increaed. i have an idea this may be the increaase of dhea which increases the conversion, but I would love to know the reasoning behind this drop in t4 and increase in t3. I suggested he do 1 grain of armour and restest in 4-6 weeks and to go adex EOD .25 to bring him down e2 to 20 range since shbg is at 20 it self. the aridex is prescribe and he swears that the EOD is so much better then every 3 days on aridex that is prescribe by dr.

His dr was clueless and was very open mind so through articles from here i have been showing him and from just talking to him he is really starting to under stand TRT. i did suggest my client confirm with dr and possible to lower the dosage a bit on the test may be down a few notches and that may allevaite the e2 problem. Other wise since working with him through diet and cardio schedule he has been able to put on 20 lbs of 80% lean muscle in the past 8-10 weeks

was this guy primary or secondary?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Out of these various TRT protocols, which is best?
    By _Bishop_ in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:48 PM
  2. Opinions on my trt protocol please
    By sniper80 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 09:11 PM
  3. Can I use this injection protocol for TRT??
    By Presa in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:38 PM
  4. New TRT protocol
    By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. TRT Protocol
    By keithdolby in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:47 PM