HCG Shelf-life

1. HCG Shelf-life

HAN and I were talking about this the other day - He mentioned that he feels the shelf-life of HCG is only about 25 days or so (after mixing powder w/ bacteriostatic water). Anyone else have any experience with or opinions on this?

2. Quote Originally Posted by MacDonnell View Post
    HAN and I were talking about this the other day - He mentioned that he feels the shelf-life of HCG is only about 25 days or so (after mixing powder w/ bacteriostatic water). Anyone else have any experience with or opinions on this?
    Yep norvel i crashed after about 21-25. And it was not psychosomatic either. I just got a fresh batch and it was boner city next day plus e2 went through the roof HAHA

3. Bump. Thanks Shawn. Anyone else have a similar experience?
    •   

4. Yep norvel i crashed after about 21-25. And it was not psychosomatic either.
    I've noticed pretty much the same thing. Except I wouldn't even rate it for 21 days. At two weeks it seems pretty well spent. I set up a thermometer in the fridge and storage seemed okay.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TiredOldFart View Post
    I've noticed pretty much the same thing. Except I wouldn't even rate it for 21 days. At two weeks it seems pretty well spent. I set up a thermometer in the fridge and storage seemed okay.
    I guess you guys are blessed with working testis and are sensitive to much smaller changes in HCG quality.
    I do not see difference at the day #80.

I had little inadvertent experiment while approaching the end of Novarel vial.
    I switched from E3D (T+500iu)
    to
    E3D (T) and 250iu on days in between.

My balls got somewhat bigger and scrotum hanged lower more often.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Shortly after I decided that since I do shots every day, and I use same size needle (31ga) for either shot, I may as well change to
    E2D T and E2D HCG on alternate days.

Today is my first T shot on this new schedule.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hcg shelf life
    By zombiemuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 09:45 PM
  2. HCG shelf life
    By Woodward in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 10:38 PM
  3. HcG shelf-life
    By rightship3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13