Excellent article on autism

• Thread starter hardasnails1973
  • Start date

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
This is an excellent article on autism and you are probably asking why i posted it. Well let me tell you this if drs and people start to understand the mechanism behind autism I believe that upt o 70% or more % of aliments can be corrected or managed. I have studied autism for the past 4 years and from understanding it I have implemented many of the same theories into my clients and have had tremendous success in bringing back there balance and health. From reading many of the responses on these boards alot of your answers lies in understanding this compilcated but ever revealing disease. Jansz your answer is also in that article about your estrogens and every thing i have been preaching. Your bile is to thick and needs to be thin thats why toxins are being stored in stead of excreted. You are also COMT defieincy due to lack of sam-e. Probably beacuse of estrogen imbalnces (high or low or biounavailable)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Great. Thanks for posting this. Some really good info here. My ex is going to have our son tested for Autism in the next couple of weeks. We will see...

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Biochemical Malfunctions of Autism

This is an excellent article on autism and you are probably asking why i posted it. Well let me tell you this if drs and people start to understand the mechanism behind autism I believe that upt o 70% or more % of aliments can be corrected or managed. I have studied autism for the past 4 years and from understanding it I have implemented many of the same theories into my clients and have had tremendous success in bringing back there balance and health. From reading many of the responses on these boards alot of your answers lies in understanding this compilcated but ever revealing disease. Jansz your answer is also in that article about your estrogens and every thing i have been preaching. Your bile is to thick and needs to be thin thats why toxins are being stored in stead of excreted. You are also COMT defieincy due to lack of sam-e. Probably beacuse of estrogen imbalnces (high or low or biounavailable)
what are your thoughts on the cod liver oil (vite a) and bethanacol (sp?) regimen HAN?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
what are your thoughts on the cod liver oil (vite a) and bethanacol (sp?) regimen HAN?
Too much vitamin a can become toxic to the system but if I remember right vitamin a is needed for specific protein to be activate. g proteins (if i can recall). Bethanacol is a tricky thing for some it works and some it doesn't. If i can recall it helps to stimulate gastrin and which starts the cascade of enyzmatic reactions. I know that if you are zinc defiecint that vitamin A will not be converted to its usable form in the body and if this does not happen this can cause ferrtin not to be ultilized either from the body. So techinaclly low zinc impars the MT protein and also prevents vtiamin a from utilzing a bodys iron storage.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Biochemical Malfunctions of Autism

Definitely interesting.
Unfortunately one have to be real expert to figure out all this connections and then figure out corrective actions.

99% time all is over my head.

I am taking easy way out (hopefully).

Yesteday I have e-mailed request to my doc for battery of tests.
If he agree with my wishes by end of November I should have tonns of information plus more importantly they come with list of corrective suggestions, often
supplement name and daily dose.
I will have these:

1. Metabolic Analysis and Cellular Energy
2. Essential & Metabolic fatty acid Analysis,
3. EstroEssence
4. Amino acids
5. Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA)
6. Comprehensive Detoxification Profile.
7. Hair Elemental Analysis
=================================================
This basically follows the idea of Genova's test ONE.
Podcast, they talk here about it.
http://www.gdx.net/home/podcast/

This is the tests that they use for what they talk about.
http://www.gdx.net/home/assessments/ONE/

That test is made of:
Metabolic Analysis
Amino Acid Analysis
Oxidative Stress Analysis

I just want to expand good approach and added more tests.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interesting.
Unfortunately one have to be real expert to figure out all this connections and then figure out corrective actions.

99% time all is over my head.

I am taking easy way out (hopefully).

Yesteday I have e-mailed request to my doc for battery of tests.
If he agree with my wishes by end of November I should have tonns of information plus more importantly they come with list of corrective suggestions, often
supplement name and daily dose.
I will have these:

1. Metabolic Analysis and Cellular Energy
2. Essential & Metabolic fatty acid Analysis,
3. EstroEssence
4. Amino acids
5. Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA)
6. Comprehensive Detoxification Profile.
7. Hair Elemental Analysis
=================================================
This basically follows the idea of Genova's test ONE.
Podcast, they talk here about it.
http://www.gdx.net/home/podcast/

This is the tests that they use for what they talk about.
http://www.gdx.net/home/assessments/ONE/

That test is made of:
Metabolic Analysis
Amino Acid Analysis
Oxidative Stress Analysis

I just want to expand good approach and added more tests.
Took me well over 3 years to grasp the concepts of what most drs would have no clue what I was talking about LOL..
How much niacin you take a day? niacin lowers methyl groups wwhich was indicated on your urine test. and if over 500 mgs could affect estrogen metabolism.

hair sample only valid from ARL not genova (they wash it) orginal protocol was not to be washed.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Took me well over 3 years to grasp the concepts of what most drs would have no clue what I was talking about LOL..
How much niacin you take a day? niacin lowers methyl groups wwhich was indicated on your urine test. and if over 500 mgs could affect estrogen metabolism.

hair sample only valid from ARL not genova (they wash it) orginal protocol was not to be washed.
I take Niacin with my Multivitamins from LEF
It is 570mg long time use
I just added another 500mg

When I first started LEF multi I was flushing, then flushing stopped.
I divide multi to 2x/day

When I added the new 500mg B3 pill, I was flushing for about a week then it stopped. I divide my niacin and take it 3x/day.
----------------------------------------------------------
Assuming my doc will give me script for all this tests that I asked for, even the Hair Analysis I decided to do thru Genova.

I am heavily sold on their interpretation of results and suggeions for remedial actions.

My Hair Analysis may be questionable for another reason, I bleach my hair and put blond color on it. That may affect analysis.

HAN, what part of my either;

Metabolic Analysis and Cellular Energy post #1
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/77385-jansz-metabolic-analysis.html

or Essence test

post #19

made you suggest that I may have a liver problem?

I thought that I have sort of depression when going by that test?

======================
I am afraid that when I read the test, I may mis-read them.
That is why I feel better when the test ends telling me what supplements to take and I do not have to do all this translating.
My doc's eyes glazed over when I started asking him questions, then he have given me a script to CustomVite, hopefully they will know what to do with all that. But doc himself did not have one thing to say.

Even with their (Genova) suggestions I am already vague, what is realy detoxification that they want me to do?
Based on your input (thank you) I just started LEF HEPATOPRO, 2 pills/day
1pill=900mg Polyenylphosphatidylcholine

For the conditions they listed:
Possible Conditions
Insufficient catecholamine precursors
Dopamine/HVA insufficiency (if HVA is low)
Copper isufficiency
Methylation deficit
MAO inhibition (especially if MHPG is also low)
Aldehyde oxidase weakness

then there is lot of gibberish from Essence test;
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/404images/19187d1193844128-jansz-metabolic-analysis-estrogen-metabolism-plus

mostly Methylation deficit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For whatever it is worth
sept 4/07 radiology exam findings consistent with:
gallblader polyps
renal cysts
numerous liver cysts, largesr 2.3cm

I have a script for MRI to look again at those areas

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I take Niacin with my Multivitamins from LEF
It is 570mg long time use
I just added another 500mg

When I first started LEF multi I was flushing, then flushing stopped.
I divide multi to 2x/day

When I added the new 500mg B3 pill, I was flushing for about a week then it stopped. I divide my niacin and take it 3x/day.
Assuming my doc will give me script for all this tests that I asked for, even the Hair Analysis I decided to do thru Genova.

I am heavily sold on their interpretation of results and suggeions for remedial actions.

My Hair Analysis may be questionable for another reason, I bleach my hair and put blond color on it. That may affect analysis.

HAN, what part of my either;

Metabolic Analysis and Cellular Energy post #1
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/77385-jansz-metabolic-analysis.html

or Essence test

post #19

made you suggest that I may have a liver problem?

I thought that I have sort of depression when going by that test?

======================
I am afraid that when I read the test, I may mis-read them.
That is why I feel better when the test ends telling me what supplements to take and I do not have to do all this translating.
My doc's eyes glazed over when I started asking him questions, then he have given me a script to CustomVite, hopefully they will know what to do with all that. But doc himself did not have one thing to say.

Even with their (Genova) suggestions I am already vague, what is realy detoxification that they want me to do?
Based on your input (thank you) I just started LEF HEPATOPRO, 2 pills/day

For the conditions they listed:
Possible Conditions
Insufficient catecholamine precursors
Dopamine/HVA insufficiency (if HVA is low)
Copper isufficiency
Methylation deficit
MAO inhibition (especially if MHPG is also low)
Aldehyde oxidase weakness

then there is lot of gibberish from Essence test;
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/404images/19187d1193844128-jansz-metabolic-analysis-estrogen-metabolism-plus

mostly Methylation deficit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For whatever it is worth
sept 4/07 radiology exam findings consistent with:
gallblader polyps
renal cysts
numerous liver cysts, largesr 2.3cm

I have a script for MRI to look again at those areas
Your cancer is either causing the undermetylation or undermethylation caused cancer. Niacin dep[letes methy groups switch to niaminicde vs flushing niacing. When you flush that uses methy groups to detoxifiy the niacin..
no more then 100 mgs niacin a day..Bad for undermethyators

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Your cancer is either causing the undermetylation or undermethylation caused cancer. Niacin dep[letes methy groups switch to niaminicde vs flushing niacing. When you flush that uses methy groups to detoxifiy the niacin..
no more then 100 mgs niacin a day..Bad for undermethyators
I can get from LEF:
No Flush Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate)
800 mg, 100 capsules
No Flush Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate), 800 Mg 100 Capsules

How much to take?

But what to do with my multivitamins?
I am taking 570mg/day (they have extra Niacin there)

They have version with "standard" amount of Niacin, about 120mg/day
=========================================
You said
"niaminicde vs flushing niacing"

I take you ment no flush Niacin.

Niaminicide= B6

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I can get from LEF:
No Flush Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate)
800 mg, 100 capsules
No Flush Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate), 800 Mg 100 Capsules

How much to take?

But what to do with my multivitamins?
I am taking 570mg/day (they have extra Niacin there)

They have version with "standard" amount of Niacin, about 120mg/day
You said
"niaminicde vs flushing niacing"

I take you ment no flush Niacin.

Niaminicide= B6
Niaminicide= b3 not b-6 and is the active form keep no flush to less then 100-200 mgs a day. I have an idea this can be depeleting your methygroups. I dumped 500 mgs niacin flush and using 1000 mgs niacinamide and increase sam-e to 1200 mgs a day ..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Niaminicide= b3 not b-6 and is the active form keep no flush to less then 100-200 mgs a day. I have an idea this can be depeleting your methygroups. I dumped 500 mgs niacin flush and using 1000 mgs niacinamide and increase sam-e to 1200 mgs a day ..
I guess I am going to dump my 500mg Niacin pills.
So for now I will be on my "usual" 570mg Niacin that is contained in my multivitamins.

Hopefully my doc will come thry with all thise tests that I requested.
So by end ov November I should have clearer picture.

What about HepatoPro, 2 pills/day
is that enough?

I already take SAMe 800mg/day
may be I should add another pill.

I am hoping that on the end of this multitude of tests that I have ahead of me, I am going to cut down on pills rather than increasing their number.
Hopefully the pills will be more targetted and effective.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I guess I am going to dump my 500mg Niacin pills.
So for now I will be on my "usual" 570mg Niacin that is contained in my multivitamins.

Hopefully my doc will come thry with all thise tests that I requested.
So by end ov November I should have clearer picture.

What about HepatoPro, 2 pills/day
is that enough?

I already take SAMe 800mg/day

I am hoping that on the end of this multitude of tests that I have ahead of me, I am going to cut down on pills rather than increasing their number.
Hopefully the pills will be more targetted and effective.
3 pills PC 900 mgs

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
3 pills PC 900 mgs
what is PC

I am bad with abreviations, sorry.

HepatoPro, ( I already take )2 pills/day
you want me to get one more for the total of 3 pills/day right??

3*900=2700mg/day

MarkLA

Awards
FYI:

I don't dispute the other issues raised in this thread but wanted to make the point that mno-flush Niacin has no effect on lipids. Flush-niacin lowers LDL, increases HDL for some people, given the right dose..