The effects of GH on TRT

lifternewbie

Awards
I am taking 100mg of testosterone cypionate IM once weekly. I am supposed to add 1-2 iu per day of GH on 5 days per week. I forgot to ask my doctor if GH affects testosterone levels and vice versa. Can anyone fill me in on any studies they've seen? Also, I am not diabetic, but am borderline (around 105). How does GH or testosterone affect insulin levels and insulin resistance? And will this affect when the GH and testosterone should be taken?

Thanks for the help.

Rick

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am taking 100mg of testosterone cypionate IM once weekly. I am supposed to add 1-2 iu per day of GH on 5 days per week. I forgot to ask my doctor if GH affects testosterone levels and vice versa. Can anyone fill me in on any studies they've seen? Also, I am not diabetic, but am borderline (around 105). How does GH or testosterone affect insulin levels and insulin resistance? And will this affect when the GH and testosterone should be taken?

Thanks for the help.

Rick
Cannot help you with HGH.

If you want, post your blood test.
Name, number, units, range, laboratory name

100mg/week testosterone is often a small dose.
When I get your SHBG I will be able to tell you more.

Weekly dose, often is not working correctly.
You may be better off with E3D dose.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
seriously do a search..there is a ton of info on gh and testosterone out there. I wish i could help but it's a complex topic. They work in synergy with eachother,but gh is rather useless without insulin,t3,igf-1 from what i gather.