nolvadex Questions

  1. Registered User
    doughboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    nolvadex Questions


    Looks like I am going to need to start using this as I am developing weird feelings in my chest/nipple area. I am confused on how to use it. Do you use it until the symptoms go away? or do you just keep using it forever. Please note I am on HRT, so I am figuring I just use it forever but I have no idea and I am afraid my Dr will not know either.

    Thank for helping.

  2. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
    Looks like I am going to need to start using this as I am developing weird feelings in my chest/nipple area. I am confused on how to use it. Do you use it until the symptoms go away? or do you just keep using it forever. Please note I am on HRT, so I am figuring I just use it forever but I have no idea and I am afraid my Dr will not know either.

    Thank for helping.
    Most common reason for gyno is improper E2 level.
    Get from Quest blood test:

    Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)

    it is from my blood test list on post #44
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

    As result of this test you will get:

    Estradiol, Free (Males (Adult): < or = 0.45 pg/mL )
    Estradiol (Males (Adult): < or = 29 pg/mL)

    Use LiquiDex (liquid form of Arimidex) on E3D or better E2D schedule.
    Try to get both these values just under the top.
    That is do not run down your E2 to the ground.
    To be succesful, frequent testing is in order.
    Start with 0.5cc/dose on E3D schedule, continue adjusting per test results.

    Do not use Nolva, Clomid, Femara or similar.
    Make sure you have Liquidex, it is important because you will be doing miniscule dose adjustments.
    You cannot accomplish that using Arimidex pills.
    Use insuline syringe with cut out needle to measure exactly volume of Liquidex.
  3. Registered User
    doughboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Most common reason for gyno is improper E2 level.
    Get from Quest blood test:

    Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)

    it is from my blood test list on post #44
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

    As result of this test you will get:

    Estradiol, Free (Males (Adult): < or = 0.45 pg/mL )
    Estradiol (Males (Adult): < or = 29 pg/mL)

    Use LiquiDex (liquid form of Arimidex) on E3D or better E2D schedule.
    Try to get both these values just under the top.
    That is do not run down your E2 to the ground.
    To be succesful, frequent testing is in order.
    Start with 0.5cc/dose on E3D schedule, continue adjusting per test results.

    Do not use Nolva, Clomid, Femara or similar.
    Make sure you have Liquidex, it is important because you will be doing miniscule dose adjustments.
    You cannot accomplish that using Arimidex pills.
    Use insuline syringe with cut out needle to measure exactly volume of Liquidex.
    Arimidex is not helping, it has my e2 levels too low but I still have chest and nipple issues.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
    Arimidex is not helping, it has my e2 levels too low but I still have chest and nipple issues.
    Make sure that you back out/adjust Liquidex/Arimidex as described in my previous post.
    ============================== ============================== =============

    Do EstroEssence test at Genova Diagnostics.
    It is urine tests it check all kind of Estrogens, list below.
    Do not mix that test with Essence. I just got screwed like that.

    Look at my post #44
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
    For this and other tests.

    You may need

    DualAction
    and/or
    Breast Health


    supplements from LEF.
    I use two pills of each.

    Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
    Breast Health Formula, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
    ============================== =============

    Genova Diagnostics EstroEssence
    The EstroEssence check the following 11 (eleven) indicators:

    Estrone (24hr urine)Male 3.00-12.00 mcg/24 hr
    Estradiol (24hr urine)Male1.50-6.00 mcg/24 hr
    Estriol (24hr urine)Male 3.00-28.50 mcg/24 hr

    2-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.26-13.68 mcg/24 hr
    2-Methoxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.34-9.03 mcg/24 hr
    16α-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.25-7.89 mcg/24 hr
    4-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.33-1.95 mcg/24 hr
    4-Methoxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.40 0.20-1.60 mcg/24 hr
    2-Hydroxyestrone/16α-Hydroxestrone Ratio (24hr urine)0.94-1.56 Ratio
    2-Methoxyestrone/2-Hydroxyestrone Ratio (24hr urine) 0.11-4.00 Ratio
    4-Methoxyestrone /4-Hydroxyestrone Ratio (24hr urine) 0.18-3.60 Ratio
    ============================== ==================== =======================
  5. Registered User
    doughboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the info but I am confused why I need tests to tell me something I am clearly feeling in my chest?

    Also why do you not like nolvadex?

    Thanks
  6. Registered User
    Nemesis RR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    84
    Answers
    0


    Doesn't nolvadex protect breast tissue from inflamation but at the same time raising estrogen so not being the best for HRT. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
  7. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
    Thanks for the info but I am confused why I need tests to tell me something I am clearly feeling in my chest?
    Also why do you not like nolvadex?

    Thanks
    One reason:
    Test reports from Genova
    show results with numbers like any other laboratory does.

    but

    They added section where they advice you of what to do to make desired corrections.

    This is new frontieer.

    Listen to how they describe what they do (for another test).

    Genova Diagnostics


    Listen Now
    =============================
    GDX ONE - Optimal Nutrition Evaluation

    Provides specific personalized recommendations for supplementation
  8. Registered User
    coop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0


    0.75 ml of anastrozole EOD

    1 ml of tamoifen citrate ED for a week
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nolvadex question
    By monster73 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 06:31 PM
  2. Nolvadex question
    By WhazUpDoc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 04:31 PM
  3. Nolvadex question
    By Troymm in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:52 AM
  4. Nolvadex Question...
    By LuckyKid57 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 08:41 AM
  5. Nolvadex questions
    By devlin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 06:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in