I see Dr. Crisler has a new product, Cardio

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Fuel. Anyone have any details?

which is a combination of naturally occurring substances that increase levels of ATP (Adenosine TriPhosphate), the energy unit of transfer in all human cells. Disease, stress and physical exertion all deplete ATP. Thus restoring ATP, at the most basic metabolic level, greatly increases energy, relieves disease symptoms, improves Quality of Life (QOL), and insures maximum performance for athletes.
---------------------

CardioFuel
Metabolic ATP Induction System
Cardio Fuel 30 day supply
Item# CardioFuel1
Regular price: $105.99
i-Supps price: $75.99, 2/$145.99

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item2

"Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores."

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing personal at all JanSz. Just doing my job. :)

BTW, I did recruit the Dr., but unfortunately due to circumstances out of my control he is no longer with us.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Nothing personal at all JanSz. Just doing my job. :)

BTW, I did recruit the Dr., but unfortunately due to circumstances out of my control he is no longer with us.
Thank you for understanding.

Charlie

Awards
B5150, I saw somewhere a HGH releaser was recomemded by a user. I was thinking about trying it.

I think it was posted here on this forum, but can't find it know.

From what I read above, you would have deleated it, is that a correct statement?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any links to a retailer site other than the one here, NutraPlanet, is against board rules. We also have supplement designers and developers here on board as well, and I believe that all of their product are readily available directly from them as well as our retailer NutraPlanet.

I am not sure of what product you are referring to but PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps) By USPLabs comes to mind.

TJack

Awards
B5150, I saw somewhere a HGH releaser was recomemded by a user. I was thinking about trying it.

I think it was posted here on this forum, but can't find it know.

From what I read above, you would have deleated it, is that a correct statement?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/11/051108084527.htm

Good article overall, but specifically:

HGH is also distributed through the Internet, often at a high cost and in some cases without physician supervision, according to the researchers. Various forms of HGH -- ranging from pills to sprays to injectables -- are sold to consumers at a cost of $200 to $1,000 per month. One Web site alone was estimated by the Federal Trade Commission to have generated more than $70 million in sales of pills and sprays purported to contain HGH or to stimulate its production. "Millions of dollars in profits are made off of useless pills and sprays like these," Perls said. "Pills with HGH are destroyed in the stomach, and because the molecule is too large to enter the blood stream via sublingual and nasal sprays, such products have absolutely no biological effect. You might as well be paying hundreds of dollars for sand and water."

Charlie

Awards
Well Tjack, you can believe anything you want, as for me, I have blood test that prove that HGH releasers work for me.

Now I will keep a lookout for the ones that work best.

I will probably give those PowerFULL releasers by USPlabs a try when my current supply runs out.

TJack

Awards
Well Tjack, you can believe anything you want, as for me, I have blood test that prove that HGH releasers work for me.

Now I will keep a lookout for the ones that work best.

I will probably give those PowerFULL releasers by USPlabs a try when my current supply runs out.

Don't mean squat to me one way or the other.

I already have IGF-1 levels consistently in the upper 90% range, so am doing fine. And a friend of mine is just slightly lower than my levels and he is almost 60 and his levels are in the range of a 20 -35 year old... and he does nothing special for those levels.

And all kinds of thngs can cause HGH release. Exercise. Diet. Etc, wiould be personally suspicious of crediting it to a suspposed HGH Releaser without extensiv studies.

But then to each his own.