How many weeks after HCG should get retested?

1. Registered User

How many weeks after HCG should get retested?

Just started HCG this week. They are ridiculously easy, although todays did sting a tad. I would love to do Test C this way, hopefully Dr J finds it to be reliable at some point.....

Anyways my question is normally how many weeks after implementing HCG into the schedule should you wait to get hormones retested? Thanks

2. Registered User

I am keenly interested in this answer too. Since HCG tends to restore testicle fullness, and therefore by supposition testicular response, I suspect the answer is "it depends".
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fit4life05 View Post
    Just started HCG this week. They are ridiculously easy, although todays did sting a tad. I would love to do Test C this way, hopefully Dr J finds it to be reliable at some point.....

Anyways my question is normally how many weeks after implementing HCG into the schedule should you wait to get hormones retested? Thanks
    Just observation of two people, me and Phil.
    At one point I had rather complete atrophy of my testicles, IIRC so did Phil.
    When we started on HCG it took slightly less than a month to get back physical size of testicles.
    I am guessing now, that for safety you should add another 4 weeks and assume that by then testicles production should be as good as it will ever be.

If you want to give your testicles best chance, do daily shots during testing period. Test after 8 weeks or more.

Normally we do SubQ shots for HCG, but any study I see they do IM hcg shots. May want to do IM shots during testing period. If you are lean, 29 or 30ga 1/2" long needle in the out-side of the thigh should count as IM.

IIRC there is a study that daily about 150iu is optimal.
    I guess that you may want to do daily 200iu during testing period.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fit4life05 View Post

After my Doc started me on HCG - 250IU subq in bellyfat 3xweek - he wanted me to get new bloodwork after 6 weeks.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanWA View Post
    After my Doc started me on HCG - 250IU subq in bellyfat 3xweek - he wanted me to get new bloodwork after 6 weeks.
    cool did u feel that was enough time? like did ur balls get back to normal size and function and did ur blood test show a change
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many grams of BCAA Should I supplement?
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 12:52 PM
  2. how many epi threads can we get?
    By mooch2321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 12:44 PM
  3. How many weeks did you pulse mdrol?
    By bound in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Havoc... how many weeks of pre loading on CS