Latest Blood Test Results

BillfromNJ

Awards
I got my latest results back today, program for month before test was 2g testosterone cream daily, 251iu HCG daily, 100mg DHEA, 100MG Prenelone, 1 grain armour thyroid, 6mg melatonin (before bed), 50MG Zinc & Multi Vitamin

DHEA 860 - Up from 243
T4 Free 1.1 (0.8 - 1.8 ng/dl)
T3 Free 393 (230 - 420 pg/dl)
TSH 0.47 (0.40 - 4.50 mIU/L)
SHBG 16 (9 - 45 nmol/L)
PSA (0.59 (0.0 - 4.0 ng/ml)
Testosterone Total 732 (260 - 1000 ng/ml)
Test % Free 2.1 (1.0 - 2.7%)
Free Test 151.7 (50.0 - 210.0 pg/ml) - Up from 52
IGF-1 221 (86 - 220 mg/dl)

I have since cut back on DHEA and changed to Test Cyo Dr still wants daily HCG and Test shots .13cc Test and 250iu HCG along with pregnelone and DHEA and increased armour to 2 grains

Any opinions? I know his protocal is not the norm but seems to be working and I do feel better not 100% but I am on 3rd Dr, he follows the protocal of a Dr Neil Rouzier ?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I got my latest results back today, program for month before test was 2g testosterone cream daily, 251iu HCG daily, 100mg DHEA, 100MG Prenelone, 1 grain armour thyroid, 6mg melatonin (before bed), 50MG Zinc & Multi Vitamin

DHEA 860 - Up from 243
T4 Free 1.1 (0.8 - 1.8 ng/dl)
T3 Free 393 (230 - 420 pg/dl)

TSH 0.47 (0.40 - 4.50 mIU/L)
SHBG 16 (9 - 45 nmol/L)
PSA (0.59 (0.0 - 4.0 ng/ml)
Testosterone Total 732 (260 - 1000 ng/ml)
Test % Free 2.1 (1.0 - 2.7%)
Free Test 151.7 (50.0 - 210.0 pg/ml) - Up from 52
IGF-1 221 (86 - 220 mg/dl)

I have since cut back on DHEA and changed to Test Cyo Dr still wants daily HCG and Test shots .13cc Test and 250iu HCG along with pregnelone and DHEA and increased armour to 2 grains

Any opinions? I know his protocal is not the norm but seems to be working and I do feel better not 100% but I am on 3rd Dr, he follows the protocal of a Dr Neil Rouzier ?
Your FreeT3 and FreeT4 are low.
Make first effort to raise them using Synthroid (T4) or generuc T4.
You may even sligthly go over the range on FreeT4.
If not, Use Armour Thyroid to get FreeT3 and freeT4 to the top.

SHBG= 16

From your writting I do not know your weekly T dose when you did that test.
0.13*7*200=182mg of test per week, that is to much.
You are not taking this much, your TT=732.

Make sure that you take 130mg/week (then retest)
Your goal is
FreeT=300
per table on post #40
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

You have to use E3D dose for T shots.
Your goal is FreeT~300
but not by any test, use dr Shippens chart on post #41

There is a zillion of other things to test and adjust.
There is no way you can escape that, talk to your doctor.

BillfromNJ

Awards
Make sure that you take 130mg/week (then retest)

You have to use E3D dose for T shots.
Your goal is FreeT~300
Why ED dose? other than a pain in the ass what is wrong with dail dose? Gels and creams all daily dose to mimic bodies natural production? and why 130MG previos Dr I was taking 120MG per week and free t only got to 52

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Why ED dose? other than a pain in the ass what is wrong with dail dose? Gels and creams all daily dose to mimic bodies natural production? and why 130MG previos Dr I was taking 120MG per week and free t only got to 52
Nothing wrong with daily testosterone and HCG dosing.

Do not do FreeT tests they are all wrong.
Get
TotalT
SHBG
from same blood draw and figure it out from chart I gave you.
or
do QUEST
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)

wondering

Awards
The half life of Test Cyp is like 5-7 days, so why go to every day injection? I don't knwo your entire history, but I would have started w/ Dr. Js protocol - at 1x week and HCG 2 days prior to next T injection. If troubles, maybe go to 2x a week every 3.5 days. But I can't imagine every day injecting ever being needed and can't imagine over the course of your lifetime that 7x the injections sticking into your body means 7x risk of infection and 7x the holes in your muscles. Why subject yourself?

BillfromNJ

Awards
The half life of Test Cyp is like 5-7 days, so why go to every day injection? I don't knwo your entire history, but I would have started w/ Dr. Js protocol - at 1x week and HCG 2 days prior to next T injection. If troubles, maybe go to 2x a week every 3.5 days. But I can't imagine every day injecting ever being needed and can't imagine over the course of your lifetime that 7x the injections sticking into your body means 7x risk of infection and 7x the holes in your muscles. Why subject yourself?
Doing shots sub Q I was on Dr J's protocal - the HCG and T levels never really good I may look into 2x week after I get next results in Dr Rouzier has been very successful in the field although maybe not known on the boards so I am going to follow everything Dr says for now to see how I feel, so far I feel much better than I had

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Doing shots sub Q I was on Dr J's protocal - the HCG and T levels never really good I may look into 2x week after I get next results in Dr Rouzier has been very successful in the field although maybe not known on the boards so I am going to follow everything Dr says for now to see how I feel, so far I feel much better than I had
Good luck;
You may want to keep us posted of your treatment and progrees you make on his protocol.

Neal Rouzier, M.D.
http://www.worldlinkmedical.com/WorldLink07Parts1and2.pdf
http://www.worldlinkmedical.com/WorldLink07Part3.pdf

http://www.worldlinkmedical.com/testimonials.html

http://www.worldlinkmedical.com/index.html