hardasnails progression - AnabolicMinds.com

hardasnails progression

1. Registered User

hardasnails progression

Since making the proper dietary changes according to dr delgado I have seen alot of changes in my phyisque. So I thought you might be curious to who it is that you are talking to. I have just been in the gym consitantly for 2-3 months because of feeling low energy and so forth. Right now I am working with just HRT not streoids(verified by lab testing protcol) and modfications on my diet which in a few weeks will be verified by lab testing to see if my shbg has been reduced. I have a feleing it is because with no other variable change gyno has got worse probably as well as breaking out in rashes under arm pits from increase of free it from the reduction of shbg back to it baseline which has always been 20. I am also experimenting with 750 mgs of tyroisine BID 300 mgs 5 htp and 1000 mgs trytophan before bed to help control the serotonin defiency which was present before starting HRT and now is alot worse because testosterone actually lowers it. SO this is probably where my consitpation is coming from and not thyroid as suspected.

Hope this works
    Comcast Video Mail Player

2. New Member

your a machine!

what are you eating now?

have you noticed any changes in libido or anything else improved?
  3. New Member

DAMN HAN.... You look wicked man. That's an awesome physique for sure. I still would like to see your Pro pics on stage though... Where can we find those??

Two thumbs up on your progress
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigAk View Post
    DAMN HAN.... You look wicked man. That's an awesome physique for sure. I still would like to see your Pro pics on stage though... Where can we find those??

Two thumbs up on your progress
    X2. You got any stage pics? I see you are still in better shape than 99% of people even with all your strugges. Very impressive.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CF10 View Post
    X2. You got any stage pics? I see you are still in better shape than 99% of people even with all your strugges. Very impressive.

I have come to conclusion people who have used larger dosages of ALA w/o biotin or who have been on low carb high protein diets over prolong period of time have created a serotonin/cortisol/glutmate imbalance due to the fact they lowered there ability to uptake trytophan via competion of other amino acids. I found an article showing that low serotonin actually lowers LH hormone in males. Over time this serotonin imbalance hits the digestion tract the biggest affecting the assimilation of nutrients and so the casecade begins.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    I found an article showing that low serotonin actually lowers LH hormone in males.
    Hey, do you have the link for this study? I would love to read the article.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 06:44 PM
  2. progress pics
    By yourdaddy in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 03:26 PM
  3. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 10:45 AM
  4. Replies: 2