HCG dosing, EOD vs every day?
- 10-23-2007, 03:08 PM
- 10-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Most people here have EOD schedules, or the day before the shot on E3D protocols.
I was just looking at the half life of HCG. One source said it was 29 hours +/- 6. In that case I would think ED dosing would be more appropriate.
I'm currently doing EOD dosing at 250IU, but am struggling with keeping my E2 down, whilst taking 100mg testosterone enanthate per week, 28mg EOD. My AI's don't seem to be very effective.
Perhaps 125IU ED of HCG may work better.
10-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Take as much testosterone as you need to have FreeT~(250-300)
Take as much as you need
LiQuidex to control E2
Take as much as you need
DualAction and/or Breast Health Formula and Resveratrol
to control other estrogens
Test often to arrive at proper dose.
Use only E3D or more frequent (E2D) schedule for all three, T, HCG and Liqiudex.
Do valid tests to prevent guessing.
Do not do saliva or urine testing and use as basis for E2 adjustment.
Specially do not use guessing.
10-25-2007, 01:49 PM
10-25-2007, 03:36 PM
10-25-2007, 05:18 PM
10-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
I use insuline syringe with cut out needle to get exact dose of LiquiDex, then I spray it in the mouth, then I try to not to swalow it as long as possible.
10-25-2007, 09:18 PM
10-26-2007, 01:36 AM
If my goal is to prevent atrophy of the family jewels, maintain fertility or for any other well intentioned reason, didn't want to shut down functional testes, why wouldn't I reverse this protocal as follows if I am secondary, meaning testes can respond adequately to chemical signals?
1) HCG 250 iu EOD or 125 IU ED, evaluate results
2) Add transdermal to bring total t to the upper third percentile.
3) If necessary, add an AI to reduce E2 within the 10-30 range with step 1 and 2 implemented? Lets keep in mind that one benefit of trt is bone health and estrogen accomplishes that, so too low is not good either.
My complaint with taking transdermal is it is causing atrophy and extends "latancy" which makes sex excessive work for an old man. Then wife says your eyes were larger than your wants. Know what I mean? This is with E2 between 20 and 30.
I can't explain why at my age I don't want the family jewls shrinking to be like a little boy's, but I just don't. Not when it's no necessary. Anyone know what I mean?
Similar Forum Threads
- By conkertheking in forum PESReplies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2013, 06:20 PM
- By bound in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2009, 12:27 PM
- By mmorpheuss in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2005, 10:44 PM
- By milwood in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2005, 09:44 PM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2004, 05:59 PM