Can't tolerate HCG

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.69%

Can't tolerate HCG

Hey all,

I can't seem to tolerate HCG at any of the dosage levels I've tried; every time I begin using it I start getting brain fog, extreme tiredness, constant yawning, interrupted sleep, dizziness, trouble urinating, and other high-estrogen-associated symptoms. I started with 500IU every 5th day, then tried 250IU E3D, 100IU ED, 75IU ED, and my most recent trial was 40IU ED. Every time I have the same problems, though these were significantly reduced at 75IU and 40IU ED (but not enough for me to continue with the HCG treatment).

The HCG usage is in addition to:
    50mg of depo-test E3D
    0.2mg arimidex ED
    75mcg T4 + 10mcg T3 ED
    25mg HC ED

As I'm only 22 and I do plan on having children (albeit not for a long time), I have worries about fertility. I seem to produce more ejaculate when I am NOT using HCG, but as to how many sperm are actually present on-HCG versus off-HCG, I'm not sure. Any advice?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Mbmartin View Post
    Hey all,

I can't seem to tolerate HCG at any of the dosage levels I've tried; every time I begin using it I start getting brain fog, extreme tiredness, constant yawning, interrupted sleep, dizziness, trouble urinating, and other high-estrogen-associated symptoms. I started with 500IU every 5th day, then tried 250IU E3D, 100IU ED, 75IU ED, and my most recent trial was 40IU ED. Every time I have the same problems, though these were significantly reduced at 75IU and 40IU ED (but not enough for me to continue with the HCG treatment).

50mg of depo-test E3D
    0.2mg arimidex ED
    75mcg T4 + 10mcg T3 ED
    25mg HC ED

As I'm only 22 and I do plan on having children (albeit not for a long time), I have worries about fertility. I seem to produce more ejaculate when I am NOT using HCG, but as to how many sperm are actually present on-HCG versus off-HCG, I'm not sure. Any advice?
    There's a test for sperm. It's not (relatively) much $. I think mine was <$100. They give you how many sperm, how many healthy (one head and normal looking), how well they are swimming. If you're concerned about fertility this would be a good thing to do.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

if u get e2 problems on hcg then why dont you just up you erimidex a bit and get blood tests to see how u respond
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mbmartin View Post
    Hey all,

50mg of depo-test E3D
    0.2mg arimidex ED
    75mcg T4 + 10mcg T3 ED
    25mg HC ED

Post your blood tests, whatewer you have.
    Name, value, units range, laboratory name.

Post you history/complaints relative (in timeline) to these tests.

HCG increases E2 in some people,
    some people are more sensitive than others to estrogen levels.
    0.2*7=1.5mg/week Arimidex should be abale to take care of lots of E2.
    Hopefully you are on Liquidex, otherwise I do not see the 0.2mg Arimidex, use small insuline syringe to measure the dose precisely.
    ----------------
    Think of 2-4 pills Breast Health Formula and 2-4 pills of
    Resveratol
    Breast Health Formula, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
    Resveratrol Caps, 100 Mg 60 Vegetarian Capsules

----------------

75mcg T4 + 10mcg T3 ED
    it is similar to about 2grains of Armour.
    1. take Armour
    Buy Armour (Armor), Titre, Eutirox Thyroid Online
    2. take about three grains, that is where the action starts.
    3. start watching your symptoms, temp, pulse while further adjusting your dose.
    Read this (by Chris) post
    Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding - View Single Post - best protocol for managing armour dossing
    may be also this
    Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding - View Single Post - best protocol for managing armour dossing

50mg of depo-test E3D
    50*7/3=117mg/wek

either you are very low on SHBG (around 11) or you are not taking enough of T.

Look at table in my post #40
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Make sure you know of this lists for all kind of testing, post #44
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
    Do them as time, money and necessity arises.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.69%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    50mg of depo-test E3D
    50*7/3=117mg/wek

either you are very low on SHBG (around 11) or you are not taking enough of T.
    JanSz,

Thank you for taking the time to post. Just on my way out the door right now, but my SHBG actually was 11 nmol/L last time I had it checked (one month ago)!

Will try to get more lab results soon. Thanks again!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 06:41 PM
  2. Can a Tolerance be Built to Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 07:59 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 01:51 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 11:10 PM
  5. can nolva be used 4 wks after HCG,7wks after cycle
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 08:31 PM