Forget the RX for this

BigTom

Awards
Me and the Mrs. were doing our thing last night and I could not come no matter what. I was stiff as a board but couldn't bust a nut.
I'm on HRT Test C 200/wk and 1000 HCG/ wk. Not taking any other AE's. This happened before I can't remember how I got my drive back.
Thanks

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Me and the Mrs. were doing our thing last night and I could not come no matter what. I was stiff as a board but couldn't bust a nut.
I'm on HRT Test C 200/wk and 1000 HCG/ wk. Not taking any other AE's. This happened before I can't remember how I got my drive back.
Thanks
That is also my problem, from time to time.

I had mild form of this since I was 20, now 67 much more sewere.

Have no clue how to help myself.
After my lattest test my guess is that low
Vanilmandelic Acid (Catecholamine metabolism) may be the culprit.
See
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/77385-jansz-metabolic-analysis.html

attachment #4, left side

So far I got plenty of advice from the board, that I summarized on post #7 of that thread.

The lab have given their suggestions on
attachment #5 thru 8.

Problem is, all of the recomended L-'s are cancer friendly.
I already have one (already operated) cancer in my tigh, Liposarcoma.
L-phenylalanine
L-thyrosine
L-metionine

Next Tuesday will discuss this with my doc.
I just hope that I should be fine if I use the L-'s in just the required amount.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
That is also my problem, from time to time.

I had mild form of this since I was 20, now 67 much more sewere.

Have no clue how to help myself.
After my lattest test my guess is that low
Vanilmandelic Acid (Catecholamine metabolism) may be the culprit.
See
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/77385-jansz-metabolic-analysis.html

attachment #4, left side

So far I got plenty of advice from the board, that I summarized on post #7 of that thread.

The lab have given their suggestions on
attachment #5 thru 8.

Problem is, all of the recomended L-'s are cancer friendly.
I already have one (already operated) cancer in my tigh, Liposarcoma.
L-phenylalanine
L-thyrosine
L-metionine

Next Tuesday will discuss this with my doc.
I just hope that I should be fine if I use the L-'s in just the required amount.
500-1000 mgs is fine Janz if you did amino acid panel then this would further justify if they are needed as well as show where your liver imbalnces. Trust me only about 2-3 drs in the usa can comprehend the complexity and exactly what these test really reveal. There is so much hidden info in the organic acid and amino acid test its a sin drs are freken lazy and do not further investivgate. Amino acid test will reveal further methyation problems since folic aicd was target on this one. I bank your sacrosine level in amino acid is off the charts because of cancer breaking down your cell membranes and you phosphocholine levels are nearly zero ..tinkering around with anti estrogens are also addin insult to methylation of the liver. I can place money you are not methyating your bad estrogens and they are just building up in your system causing alot of your BPH problems

BigTom

Awards
wood, but no libido.

Thanks for the input. I failed to mention I started Proscar for thinning hair. Later found out it is killer on libido. In addition I take Effexor SSRI for anxiety/ mild panic attacks and depression. IT also kills Libido. My MD upped the dose.

I suspect they are the culprits in my case, as those are the only two changes in my HRT therapy. I'm going to toss the proscar. **** hair, I'm 50. What's more important, SEX or HAIR ??? Also going back to lower dose on SSRI's. Let me now how things turn out for you. I will do the same. Thanks again.

RPHMark

Awards
SSRI's or any anti-depressants can cause delayed orgasm (or inablility to acheive). That's your most likely culprit.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
SSRI's or any anti-depressants can cause delayed orgasm (or inablility to acheive). That's your most likely culprit.
with ssri add in 1 -3 mgs time released melatonin because they depelte it as well but drs will not tell you that

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
500-1000 mgs is fine Janz if you did amino acid panel then this would further justify if they are needed as well as show where your liver imbalnces. Trust me only about 2-3 drs in the usa can comprehend the complexity and exactly what these test really reveal. There is so much hidden info in the organic acid and amino acid test its a sin drs are freken lazy and do not further investivgate. Amino acid test will reveal further methyation problems since folic aicd was target on this one. I bank your sacrosine level in amino acid is off the charts because of cancer breaking down your cell membranes and you phosphocholine levels are nearly zero ..tinkering around with anti estrogens are also addin insult to methylation of the liver. I can place money you are not methyating your bad estrogens and they are just building up in your system causing alot of your BPH problems
HAN

whad did you just said:
""500-1000 mgs is fine Janz ""

I am supposed to take 500-1000mgs of what???

===================================================================

Genova advised:
L-phenylalanine 500-2000 mg/d
L-thyrosine 500-2000 mg/d
L-metionine 500-1000mg/d

are you saying if I take their max recomended dose I should be ok
(that that dose would not disturb my dormant cancer)???

biker340

Awards
Agree,, My doc gave me Paxil to combat premature ejaculation.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
HAN

whad did you just said:
""500-1000 mgs is fine Janz ""

I am supposed to take 500-1000mgs of what???

===================================================================

Genova advised:
L-phenylalanine 500-2000 mg/d
L-thyrosine 500-2000 mg/d
L-metionine 500-1000mg/d

are you saying if I take their max recomended dose I should be ok
(that that dose would not disturb my dormant cancer)???

when dealing with this error on the side of caution take the median what they recommned. Plus you get amino acids from food you eat so I see it not being a problem but question is it metabolizing once in the cell (amino acid profile) will rule this out.. I still say your e2 imbalaces can affect all these parameters gluthione, serotonin, dopamine. Let the estrogen metabolism be the tell all !!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
when dealing with this error on the side of caution take the median what they recommned. Plus you get amino acids from food you eat so I see it not being a problem but question is it metabolizing once in the cell (amino acid profile) will rule this out.. I still say your e2 imbalaces can affect all these parameters gluthione, serotonin, dopamine. Let the estrogen metabolism be the tell all !!
They screwed my EstroEssence sample, I will have to take new kit from my doc next Tuesday, then wait 2-3 weeks.

HAN---
look at attachment #5

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/404images/19065d1192733475-jansz-metabolic-analysis-metabolic-oct07-5.jpg

Writting my summarizing last page I overlooked that one.
In summary:

Catecholamine metabolism=3 (too low??)
need for Riboflavin=4
need for VitB12=5 note blood test shows B12 slightly over the range
need for Lipolic Acid=3
need for vit C=2
need for Glutatione=9 (high)
need for cooper=2 (blood test shows copper within range
in prevoius blood test it was high so I changed multivit to no copper type
need for Folic Acid=7 high
-----------------------------------------
Lets translate this one to supplements that I should take
and
what to ski from what I already am taking
======================================
Previously you have made connection
TMG CoQ10 (possibly SAMe do not remember)
I take all three.
any required action there?

BigTom

Awards
Ssri

In know... it's like pick your poison. No libido or paralyzing panic / anxiety attacks. I'll try the melotonin. AND reduce dose of effexor. Been on it for 6 years.
Do you think clomid would help?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
They screwed my EstroEssence sample, I will have to take new kit from my doc next Tuesday, then wait 2-3 weeks.

HAN---
look at attachment #5

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/404images/19065d1192733475-jansz-metabolic-analysis-metabolic-oct07-5.jpg

Writting my summarizing last page I overlooked that one.
In summary:

Catecholamine metabolism=3 (too low??)
need for Riboflavin=4
need for VitB12=5 note blood test shows B12 slightly over the range
need for Lipolic Acid=3
need for vit C=2
need for Glutatione=9 (high)
need for cooper=2 (blood test shows copper within range
in prevoius blood test it was high so I changed multivit to no copper type
need for Folic Acid=7 high
-----------------------------------------
Lets translate this one to supplements that I should take
and
what to ski from what I already am taking
======================================
Previously you have made connection
TMG CoQ10 (possibly SAMe do not remember)
I take all three.
any required action there?
B-12 is high is not being converted to active form methylcobalonin
folic acid serum is probably high too

As i stated before its in the blood not being methylated probably because of your alterations due to dna replication due to cancer.
Your homocysteine can be normal but your pathways my be altered and the body has severl built in negative feed back loops in it.

actually if you research it copper deficiency action slows replication of cancer. Alot of cancer patience are low in omega 3 and omega 6, by supplementing the GLA and fish oils you are not providing the building blocks from which they came from and that is actually more important the DHA and EPA, GLA. Let start building back your cell membranes with correcting proper EFA ratio 4:1 with hempseed oil may be 2 TBSP a day x 2 in some cottage cheese. Cancer depeltes sulfur storage. Look up budwig and EFA and cottage cheese. Cancer will severely depelte EFA faster then anything in the body wnd reestablishing cell membrane intergrity with Phosphodyl choliine 98% or byu PC IV and gluithione injection will help this as well. What do cancer and autism, aids all have in common alter cell membrane integerrity!! If your cell membranes are altered toxins get in and can not get out !! neither can supplements or nutrients we take its all just wasted ..

i kept posting about this over and over again but people kept ignoring it !!

http://www.bodybio.com/main/products/bodybiopc.htm

http://estore.websitepros.com/1749603/Detail.bok?no=110
3 a day

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Only things I've tried that will overcome SSRI anorgasmia are strong Ginkgo Biloba extracts or yohimbine HCl. You also have the right idea with adrenergic stimulation like the precursor aminos you listed, as long as it's not enough to interfere with performance from excessive peripheral vasoconstriction.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
B-12 is high is not being converted to active form methylcobalonin
folic acid serum is probably high too

As i stated before its in the blood not being methylated probably because of your alterations due to dna replication due to cancer.
Your homocysteine can be normal but your pathways my be altered and the body has severl built in negative feed back loops in it.

actually if you research it copper deficiency action slows replication of cancer. Alot of cancer patience are low in omega 3 and omega 6, by supplementing the GLA and fish oils you are not providing the building blocks from which they came from and that is actually more important the DHA and EPA, GLA. Let start building back your cell membranes with correcting proper EFA ratio 4:1 with hempseed oil may be 2 TBSP a day x 2 in some cottage cheese. Cancer depeltes sulfur storage. Look up budwig and EFA and cottage cheese. Cancer will severely depelte EFA faster then anything in the body wnd reestablishing cell membrane intergrity with Phosphodyl choliine 98% or byu PC IV and gluithione injection will help this as well. What do cancer and autism, aids all have in common alter cell membrane integerrity!! If your cell membranes are altered toxins get in and can not get out !! neither can supplements or nutrients we take its all just wasted ..

i kept posting about this over and over again but people kept ignoring it !!

http://www.bodybio.com/main/products/bodybiopc.htm

http://estore.websitepros.com/1749603/Detail.bok?no=110
3 a day
Thanks HAN

I am takig sh*tload of everything every day.

So I am also taking Phosphatidylcholine from your top link.

I will keep for further reference the second link or actually LEF
HepatoPro (Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylcholine)
http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00656.html
It is higher dose of Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylcholine
than I am currently using.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Thanks HAN

I am takig sh*tload of everything every day.

So I am also taking Phosphatidylcholine from your top link.

I will keep for further reference the second link or actually LEF
HepatoPro (Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylcholine)
http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00656.html
It is higher dose of Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylcholine
than I am currently using.
YEP 98% is waht i used to flush the liver
that soy Pc stuf fyou get is like 10% if that

DLA

Awards
The delayed orgasm is most definitely from the Effexor. There is not much you can do for this. Out of all the sexual side antidotes, Claritin (Loratidine) is one of the most effective. An antihistamine, I know, weird huh?

Sometimes it's best to get rid of the offending substance. Perhaps try Wellbutrin as an antidepressant instead.

TRT is an antidepressant in of itself. Once testosterone and estradiol levels are stabilized you may not have a need for typical antidepressants.

I would be careful about the melatonin. It can exacerbate some forms of depression. I know it did for me.

Dopamineloveaffair

Last edited:
JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
The delayed orgasm is most definitely from the Effexor. There is not much you can do for this. Out of all the sexual side antidotes, Claritin (Loratidine) is one of the most effective. An antihistamine, I know, weird huh?

Sometimes it's best to get rid of the offending substance. Perhaps try Wellbutrin as an antidepressant instead.

TRT is an antidepressant in of itself. Once testosterone and estradiol levels are stabilized you may not have a need for typical antidepressants.

I would be careful about the melatonin. It can exacerbate some forms of depression. I know it did for me.

Dopamineloveaffair
Tell me about good level of testosterone and getting rid of depression.
My sensitive button.
I do not wish this kind of depression on my worst enemy.

Now we are talking fine tunning, orgasm in 5 min or 20 min or no orgasm.
With out a testosterone there was no life, dark no light.
Strong feelings about it.

There is something about Melatonin, I am still in the dark on Melatonin.