HCG users question... - AnabolicMinds.com

HCG users question...

1. New Member

HCG users question...

I've been on 300IU HCG 3xweek (on top of my 150mg of compounded cream) for nearly a month and am seeing little if any nut response. I'm doing some testing really soon, but for those who started on HCG how long before you felt there was a positive response?

2. New Member

seems to be within a few weeks
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TiredOldFart View Post
    If you are primary, HCG is irrelevant. You can beat a dead horse, but the satisfaction of beating a dead horse is low at the end of the effort. What was your LH and FSH before you started? High FSH, LH means your testes are not responding to chemical signals. HCG won't do much in that instance, but t-gels or injections will relieve the other symptoms.
    Great response. We never tested LH or FSH until after I mentioned my shrunken sack to my doc. We DID test the gonadotropin releasing hormone and his response was I have a misfire somewhere. The GNRH was in the acceptable range, but the corresponding activity of the LH and FSH was poor based on the GNRH. Maybe its a pituatary thing.

From a big picture, my consistent mild depression is basically gone (plus), my ADD issues are greatly reduced (plus) and my energy levels are normal (plus). But in looking back (I'm 43) I see a consistent reduced libido along with the other symptoms and really want to tinker with that part. I want to have sex, but my problem is wanting to want to have sex. TRT has addressed some important areas so overall I'm satisfied but once you get that taste of better things, you want even more better things!
    •   

4. New Member

Interesting, I have been on opiods for years...also almost no lh or fsh. I have an endo appointment tomorrow, good questions to ask.
  5. New Member

I have seen results after first injection.. granted my dosing was slightly different
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    I have seen results after first injection.. granted my dosing was slightly different
    How much are you using? I was thinking about getting the docs okay to double up and go 500IU e3d.
  7. New Member

I started at 1000 IU's 3 times a week for 3 months then down to 250 iu's 3 times a week. Also doing this sub-q by the way, didn't see much difference between that or IM.
    Interesting, I have been on opiods for years...also almost no lh or fsh. I have an endo appointment tomorrow, good questions to ask.

Forgot to add HCG did wonders for size but my test was lower than ever on it, made me bloated as hell. Andro gel makes me feel edgy an wierd...
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rfish1966 View Post
    I started at 1000 IU's 3 times a week for 3 months then down to 250 iu's 3 times a week. Also doing this sub-q by the way, didn't see much difference between that or IM.

Forgot to add HCG did wonders for size but my test was lower than ever on it, made me bloated as hell. Andro gel makes me feel edgy an wierd...
    it raised ur E2 thats why ur test wasnt higher and u were bloated

look into an ai
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ECTOmorph View Post
    it raised ur E2 thats why ur test wasnt higher and u were bloated

look into an ai
    I do have an AI but damn my joints hurt when I take it, they already hurt but it's bad even using 1\4 mg 3 times a week. That dose does stop my nips from hurting though.
  10. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by rfish1966 View Post
    I do have an AI but damn my joints hurt when I take it, they already hurt but it's bad even using 1\4 mg 3 times a week. That dose does stop my nips from hurting though.
    Try to do this test at Quest, blood drawn at Quest.

Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)

all numbers and letters are important.

Adjust LiquiDex dose according to your FreeE2
    Use E3D or better E2D schedule for LiquiDex.
    Use small syringe with cut out needle, to get exact dose of LiquiDex.
    Put LiquiDex in your mouth.
    Arimidex pill is newer cut even, you always have variable uneven dose.
    Most are not sensitive enough, for others it makes big difference.

/------------------------------------ Estradiol, Free (Males (Adult): < or = 0.45 pg/mL )
    /------------------------------------ Estradiol (Males (Adult): < or = 29 pg/mL)

Quest Diagnostics: Test Menu
  11. New Member

I thought I would post the link to the abstract of

Hypogonadism in men consuming sustained-action oral opioids.
    http://www.jpain.org/article/PIIS152...00329/abstract

The article describes the effects of opioid pain medications on the HPT axis. I haven't see this discussed here, but I would guess many suffer from chronic pain and treatment may have lead to hypogonadism at the minimum but sustained doses of pain medications.

For those interested in this topic, the author seems to have a special interest in this area. Search on PubMed and you'll find a few article abstracts.

There seems to be a connection between pain, testosterone levels and opiate receptors. I think there is an interesting interaction that isn't well understood.

Similar Forum Threads

1. hcg storagen question
    By glg in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 05:04 PM
  2. HCG amp question
    By Sendo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 09:33 PM
  3. hcg shipping question
    By scarfacebling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1