Interesting observation re armidex, E2 and thyroid/temps - AnabolicMinds.com

Interesting observation re armidex, E2 and thyroid/temps

1. New Member

Interesting observation re armidex, E2 and thyroid/temps

Hello all. I'm due for blood work next week - but in my quest to get E2 in check I added armidex several weeks ago - to combat what was really bad bloating from test+HCG. I started at 1/4mg e3d and then ramped to 1/2mg e3d starting 1 week ago. Here is what I have observed:

-Bloating (moon face) dramatically reduced. My wife says I look like a different person than a week ago. It got so bad I didn't want to leave the house.

-General well being- feel much better, full of energy compared to last few weeks

-Afternoon temps - up over 98 deg for first time, currnetly on 4.5gr armour and before adding arimidex I was barely over 97 in the afternoon.

Looking forward to having my blood and rhein labs urine tests done next week to see where I am.

Currently following e3d protocol of 1/2mg armidex, 42mg test-c, 250iu HCG.

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by user88777 View Post
    Hello all. I'm due for blood work next week - but in my quest to get E2 in check I added armidex several weeks ago - to combat what was really bad bloating from test+HCG. I started at 1/4mg e3d and then ramped to 1/2mg e3d starting 1 week ago. Here is what I have observed:

-Bloating (moon face) dramatically reduced. My wife says I look like a different person than a week ago. It got so bad I didn't want to leave the house.

-General well being- feel much better, full of energy compared to last few weeks

-Afternoon temps - up over 98 deg for first time, currnetly on 4.5gr armour and before adding arimidex I was barely over 97 in the afternoon.

Looking forward to having my blood and rhein labs urine tests done next week to see where I am.

Currently following e3d protocol of 1/2mg armidex, 42mg test-c, 250iu HCG.
    For continuity and convenice of checking your history you may want consider keeping your story on your thread, here (I think).
    User88777 History - request feedback Pls

Sorry, I mean no offence, just your best interest.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Interesting observation on suppression and restart...no PCT
    By macgyver1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 04:19 PM
  2. e2 and thyroid
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 01:16 PM
  3. e2 and thyroid observations.
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2