Interesting observation re armidex, E2 and thyroid/temps

user88777

Awards
Hello all. I'm due for blood work next week - but in my quest to get E2 in check I added armidex several weeks ago - to combat what was really bad bloating from test+HCG. I started at 1/4mg e3d and then ramped to 1/2mg e3d starting 1 week ago. Here is what I have observed:

-Bloating (moon face) dramatically reduced. My wife says I look like a different person than a week ago. It got so bad I didn't want to leave the house.

-General well being- feel much better, full of energy compared to last few weeks

-Afternoon temps - up over 98 deg for first time, currnetly on 4.5gr armour and before adding arimidex I was barely over 97 in the afternoon.

Looking forward to having my blood and rhein labs urine tests done next week to see where I am.

Currently following e3d protocol of 1/2mg armidex, 42mg test-c, 250iu HCG.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. I'm due for blood work next week - but in my quest to get E2 in check I added armidex several weeks ago - to combat what was really bad bloating from test+HCG. I started at 1/4mg e3d and then ramped to 1/2mg e3d starting 1 week ago. Here is what I have observed:

-Bloating (moon face) dramatically reduced. My wife says I look like a different person than a week ago. It got so bad I didn't want to leave the house.

-General well being- feel much better, full of energy compared to last few weeks

-Afternoon temps - up over 98 deg for first time, currnetly on 4.5gr armour and before adding arimidex I was barely over 97 in the afternoon.

Looking forward to having my blood and rhein labs urine tests done next week to see where I am.

Currently following e3d protocol of 1/2mg armidex, 42mg test-c, 250iu HCG.
For continuity and convenice of checking your history you may want consider keeping your story on your thread, here (I think).
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/76373-user88777-history-request.html

Sorry, I mean no offence, just your best interest.