HCG vs Androgel, edema?
- 10-16-2007, 12:42 AM
- 10-16-2007, 10:16 AM
I can't comment about the HCG, but both the transdermal test and the injections both give me edema, more so on the injections though. I don't think it is a direct correlation with the increase in testosterone, but that you body is converting more to estrogen which caused the fluid retention.
- 10-17-2007, 12:06 AM
That's what I was thinking Jeff. Sort of like PMS bloating. I wonder if HCG causes more E2 than transdermals.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1cc in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 49Last Post: 12-05-2007, 03:30 PM
- By Pace2 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 31Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:16 AM
- By DuncanWA in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 22Last Post: 09-20-2007, 09:34 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 12-23-2006, 12:42 AM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-28-2005, 02:34 PM