HCG vs Androgel, edema?
- 10-15-2007, 11:42 PM
- 10-16-2007, 09:16 AM
I can't comment about the HCG, but both the transdermal test and the injections both give me edema, more so on the injections though. I don't think it is a direct correlation with the increase in testosterone, but that you body is converting more to estrogen which caused the fluid retention.
- 10-16-2007, 11:06 PM
That's what I was thinking Jeff. Sort of like PMS bloating. I wonder if HCG causes more E2 than transdermals.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1cc in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 49Last Post: 12-05-2007, 02:30 PM
- By Pace2 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 31Last Post: 11-29-2007, 11:16 PM
- By DuncanWA in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 22Last Post: 09-20-2007, 08:34 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 12-22-2006, 11:42 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-28-2005, 01:34 PM