Macaweb

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
For anyone (i think phil recommended it) from macaweb, any clue as to how long things take to ship? I ordered on the 5th, and still no shipping announcement. Thats quite ridiculous IMO.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
For anyone (i think phil recommended it) from macaweb, any clue as to how long things take to ship? I ordered on the 5th, and still no shipping announcement. Thats quite ridiculous IMO.
You should have it by now. Usually takes week to week and a half.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I got it and have already started taking it. Taste is doable but not all so pleasant...not sure how people like mixing it in yogurt, i just chase it with water in the am and dinner time.

My problem was they had some issues with my address....so no real fault of theirs it was just a communication error between us.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I got it and have already started taking it. Taste is doable but not all so pleasant...not sure how people like mixing it in yogurt, i just chase it with water in the am and dinner time.

My problem was they had some issues with my address....so no real fault of theirs it was just a communication error between us.
I mix mine with Chocolate milk. You can barely taste it.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
not a bad thought....but i dont really do chocolate, or milk. hah, though it does bring back days when i was a little kid, hmm.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
not a bad thought....but i dont really do chocolate, or milk. hah, though it does bring back days when i was a little kid, hmm.
There is Nestle 100% pure Cocoa.
Same with Hersey.

So you can skip all aditives normaly found in other products.