Natural test level drop during the day
- 10-13-2007, 10:26 PM
- 10-13-2007, 11:06 PM
- 10-14-2007, 10:52 AM
I was wondering as I had blood work 8 months ago and test was at 424 free test at 15.8. This blood work was done at 10:30 AM. Recent blood work test showed test at 362 and free at 15. This blood work was at 2:00 PM. Did my hormones decline or is this a natural drop throughout the day?
This rate of decline would put me at 326 at 4:00 PM when I get my symptons start.
10-14-2007, 12:34 PM
When my T was last tested (187 on the 300-1100 scale) it was at 2pm or so. My next test will be fasting first thing AM so I expect it to be higher just because of that.
Clearly, you want to test at a consistent time of day, probably first thing in the morning so that you can make apples to apples comparisons.
10-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bioman3131 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2008, 11:31 AM
- By rockstar6181 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 02-18-2007, 09:29 AM
- By Peal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2004, 01:49 PM
- By SUPAJAwS1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-29-2003, 11:21 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:25 PM