Natural test level drop during the day

Nemesis RR

Awards
I was just wondering at what time our Natural levels peak and how much do they drop through out the day?

Nemesis RR

Awards
I was wondering as I had blood work 8 months ago and test was at 424 free test at 15.8. This blood work was done at 10:30 AM. Recent blood work test showed test at 362 and free at 15. This blood work was at 2:00 PM. Did my hormones decline or is this a natural drop throughout the day?
This rate of decline would put me at 326 at 4:00 PM when I get my symptons start.

MarkLA

Awards
I was wondering as I had blood work 8 months ago and test was at 424 free test at 15.8. This blood work was done at 10:30 AM. Recent blood work test showed test at 362 and free at 15. This blood work was at 2:00 PM. Did my hormones decline or is this a natural drop throughout the day?
This rate of decline would put me at 326 at 4:00 PM when I get my symptons start.
Could very well be. Looking at the graph I posted, a variance of 15% looks pretty normal for testing a few hours later in the day.

When my T was last tested (187 on the 300-1100 scale) it was at 2pm or so. My next test will be fasting first thing AM so I expect it to be higher just because of that.

Clearly, you want to test at a consistent time of day, probably first thing in the morning so that you can make apples to apples comparisons.

Mark

engival

Awards
  • Established
if have you weak testicular function it'll drop throughout the day