- 10-11-2007, 06:37 PM
what do you guys think of these lab results?
testosterone total 449
testosterone free 42.2
testosterone bioavailable 88.5
albumin serum 4.6
estradiol ultra sensitive 12
cortisol total 12.8
t-4 free 1.1
dhea sulfate 182
t3 free 249
igf-l 100 (LOW)
my igf-l level is low should I consider gh treatment? Thanks!
- 10-11-2007, 06:51 PM
- 10-11-2007, 07:28 PM
10-11-2007, 07:34 PM
See my response that I just posted.
High Total Estrogen - Low Estradiol
With your SHBG=49
to get your FreeT~300
to get there you need more than 200mg/week
I ran out of range
use e3d schedule.
Your FreeT3 is real low
get up to 4 grains of Armour then start checking again.
DHEA is low
Keep eye on E2, now is low, additional testosterone hopefully will raise it.
Keep stach of LiquiDex at hand.
May I interest you in good blood test.
See post #44
Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
Similar Forum Threads
- By s.norman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2005, 04:26 PM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-13-2004, 02:16 PM
- By SJA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2004, 06:49 PM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2003, 02:58 PM
- By NPursuit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-10-2003, 11:53 PM