Sermorelin vs HGH

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by whytknyt05 View Post
    How did the HGH work for you? I've been thinking about trying it and so is my father. He's 69 and I'm 38. Just wondering if what you think of it; pros/cons?
    It's been good for me - helped me with bone wasting. My wife doesn't take it because she doesn't need it.

The pros: Fat loss, better sleep, improved cognitive function, quicker recovery time and improved erection quality.

Cons: pricey (you need to shop around). I found that doses over 1.5 IUs/day caused some water retention.

It would probably be good for your dad, but if you don't need it don't take it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    Legitimate 10% increase, plus pulsatile production, plus lab error easily acounts for same. That is not adequate anyway.

Maybe you added in nutirtional/lifestyle changes at the same time? They surely can help as well.
    I changed nothing.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    You've got to use so much of it, you might as well go with frank GH at that cost-except doctors who prescribe GH are about to find themselves in hot water.
    I know several doctors reluctant to prescribe GH. The GHRP-6 combo intrigues me. It's probably a matter of time before my GH source drops off the map.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    If i have a current doctor i am working with as far as hormonal work, would it be possible for him to prescribe through you or work in consultation some how?
    I obviously can't speak for Dr. J, but like we discussed in the other thread, I think that is absolutely doable.

And you've got the best of both worlds even if you can't travel to MI.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    I obviously can't speak for Dr. J, but like we discussed in the other thread, I think that is absolutely doable.

And you've got the best of both worlds even if you can't travel to MI.
    What are your numbers? Have you tested?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    What are your numbers? Have you tested?
    My IGF needed no help.

Before TRT I was upper third, after TRT/Thyroid I'm ever so slightly over top of range.

I know a number of people on the sermorelin/GHRP who are happy with their numbers, though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    My IGF needed no help.

Before TRT I was upper third, after TRT/Thyroid I'm ever so slightly over top of range.

I know a number of people on the sermorelin/GHRP who are happy with their numbers, though.
    I don't doubt that GHRP-6 works - not sure if adding Sermorelin makes much of a difference. If your numbers are good why do you want to stimulate your pituitary?

8. Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    I don't doubt that GHRP-6 works - not sure if adding Sermorelin makes much of a difference. If your numbers are good why do you want to stimulate your pituitary?
    I don't; I just find the subject fascinating.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    I don't; I just find the subject fascinating.
    My mistake. There are many posters here. At times it can be confusing.

10. Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    My mistake. There are many posters here. At times it can be confusing.
    No problem. I have days when I can't remember where I live, lol.
  11. depending on you need!

I feel HGH is better for physilogical effect opposed to the CJC-1295 effect, whic are more neurological and lymbphatic. I personally thin the combination is superb. 2iu/day serostem, and 1.5 mg/wk CJC-1295 (DAC-GHRH @ 96.14 or better putityy).

%hatrs all folks.

12. I will be posting up some numbers over the next couple months. Will be running ghrp6 and sermorelin, and possibly some frag 176. Have been on test therapy for a year and get blood work done and have kept ame routines and diet for some time so I think I can put up some accurate numbers

13. We are taking SERMORELIN (9MG) + GHRP-6 (9MG) + GHRP-2 (9MG) So everything is 9mg each. Same amount for each peptide.

Can you tell me the difference between these two versions of semorelin forte, and which is better. I'm taking 1iu a night of the 27mg 9/9/9 version right now.

This is the tri blend I use now: SERMORELIN FORTE PLUS (9MG) + GHRP-6 (9MG) + GHRP-2 (9MG)

This is the tri blend another HRT clinic uses: SERMORELIN FORTE (6MG) + GHRP-6 (3MG) + GHRP-2 (15MG)

14. This sermorelin doesn't get much love here huh?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    This sermorelin doesn't get much love here huh?
    I didn't realize you just brought a thread back from the dead from '09... I almost just typed up a lengthy response to clear up so much mis-information lmao!! Long story short, sermorelin by itself needs to be dosed at 500mcg nightly if taken solo. Taken with a GHRP increases the GH relsease tremendously. Any questions PM me or ask. Sermorelin/GHRP-6 is one of my companies most popular products other than testosterone ofcourse lol

16. Lol

What company is yours?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

17. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Lol

What company is yours?
    Andrologix

18. My doctor is about to prescribe me Sermorelin. Interesting stuff in this thread.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PEPTIDES vs. HGH
    By mcs5309 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 05:52 PM
  2. GH releasing peptide + HCG vs HGH and Test
    By Brah.Animal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-28-2013, 12:05 AM
  3. HGH vs HGH frag for fat burning
    By dra05ke in forum IGF-1/GH