Sermorelin vs HGH

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    What are your numbers? Have you tested?
    My IGF needed no help.

Before TRT I was upper third, after TRT/Thyroid I'm ever so slightly over top of range.

I know a number of people on the sermorelin/GHRP who are happy with their numbers, though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    My IGF needed no help.

Before TRT I was upper third, after TRT/Thyroid I'm ever so slightly over top of range.

I know a number of people on the sermorelin/GHRP who are happy with their numbers, though.
    I don't doubt that GHRP-6 works - not sure if adding Sermorelin makes much of a difference. If your numbers are good why do you want to stimulate your pituitary?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    I don't doubt that GHRP-6 works - not sure if adding Sermorelin makes much of a difference. If your numbers are good why do you want to stimulate your pituitary?
    I don't; I just find the subject fascinating.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    I don't; I just find the subject fascinating.
    My mistake. There are many posters here. At times it can be confusing.

5. Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    My mistake. There are many posters here. At times it can be confusing.
    No problem. I have days when I can't remember where I live, lol.
    •   

6. depending on you need!

I feel HGH is better for physilogical effect opposed to the CJC-1295 effect, whic are more neurological and lymbphatic. I personally thin the combination is superb. 2iu/day serostem, and 1.5 mg/wk CJC-1295 (DAC-GHRH @ 96.14 or better putityy).

%hatrs all folks.

7. I will be posting up some numbers over the next couple months. Will be running ghrp6 and sermorelin, and possibly some frag 176. Have been on test therapy for a year and get blood work done and have kept ame routines and diet for some time so I think I can put up some accurate numbers

8. We are taking SERMORELIN (9MG) + GHRP-6 (9MG) + GHRP-2 (9MG) So everything is 9mg each. Same amount for each peptide.

Can you tell me the difference between these two versions of semorelin forte, and which is better. I'm taking 1iu a night of the 27mg 9/9/9 version right now.

This is the tri blend I use now: SERMORELIN FORTE PLUS (9MG) + GHRP-6 (9MG) + GHRP-2 (9MG)

This is the tri blend another HRT clinic uses: SERMORELIN FORTE (6MG) + GHRP-6 (3MG) + GHRP-2 (15MG)

9. This sermorelin doesn't get much love here huh?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

10. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    This sermorelin doesn't get much love here huh?
    I didn't realize you just brought a thread back from the dead from '09... I almost just typed up a lengthy response to clear up so much mis-information lmao!! Long story short, sermorelin by itself needs to be dosed at 500mcg nightly if taken solo. Taken with a GHRP increases the GH relsease tremendously. Any questions PM me or ask. Sermorelin/GHRP-6 is one of my companies most popular products other than testosterone ofcourse lol

11. Lol

What company is yours?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

12. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Lol

What company is yours?
    Andrologix

13. My doctor is about to prescribe me Sermorelin. Interesting stuff in this thread.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PEPTIDES vs. HGH
    By mcs5309 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 05:52 PM
  2. HGH vs HGH frag for fat burning
    By dra05ke in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 09:40 PM
  3. IGF-1 VS HGH, your preference
    By jomi822 in forum IGF-1/GH