High Cortisol, Low Thyroid, Low Testosterone

Warrior21

Awards
My bloodwork came back and my cortisol is high, low thyroid, and low test.
I have to imagine this is why I do not see any results when I take steroids at all. I read that high or low cortisol causes hormone receptors to be immune to hormones.
Can anyone explain this more?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
My bloodwork came back and my cortisol is high, low thyroid, and low test.
I have to imagine this is why I do not see any results when I take steroids at all. I read that high or low cortisol causes hormone receptors to be immune to hormones.
Can anyone explain this more?
Stay away from steroids.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from steroids.
ALot of clients that I have get no results because there have no concept T is being converted to e or their crap is fake !!
if they use its there choice, just majority have no clue what really goes on when one introduces exogenous testosterone even majoirty of endos LOL

Warrior21

Awards
ALot of clients that I have get no results because there have no concept T is being converted to e or their crap is fake !!
if they use its there choice, just majority have no clue what really goes on when one introduces exogenous testosterone even majoirty of endos LOL
I took liquidex on ALL of my cycles. I'm not using any roids right now but I take calcium d-glucarate to combat symptoms of high estrogen, even though my bloodwork dosen't suggest high estrogen. I still have water retention and fatty thighs/butt.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I took liquidex on ALL of my cycles. I'm not using any roids right now but I take calcium d-glucarate to combat symptoms of high estrogen, even though my bloodwork dosen't suggest high estrogen. I still have water retention and fatty thighs/butt.
Check estrogen metabolism via urine. I got titties and e2 is only 28 explain that one..

Warrior21

Awards
So how much does that test cost? My estro is 7! WTF right? I got a fat ass and thighs, now that were letting it all out like that =-)
Yea when my blood levels of estro came back really low, and low shbg I thought "yea fck that". I guess blood levels dont mean anything, its the symptoms.
Either way, if t3 or steroids arent doing **** for me then its probably a problem with my cortisol (like my test results show as well). Doc will probably presribe me HC when he sees me on Tuesday. I'll give the HC a couple of days then hit some T3 and see if I feel any effects (heat, hunger, etc.)