How many of you has this occured too

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I speculate that this may be pattern alot of guys may have fallen in over the past years. Understand that this is a simplified version with out all the neurological adaptions that may have gone on (glutemate increase , yada yada) which can also start the cascade

dietary imbalances defieincies, daily stress over training , under eating, excessive cardio-elevated cortisol - suppressing thyroid (t4 to t3 conversion) and testosterone - leading into adrenal fatigue and altered estrogen metabolism

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
HAN....

You know we share this thing in common... along with many hundreds of bodybuilders around the country.

RPHMark

Awards
Pretty sure this is basically what happened to me when I started to work out hard again (about 3 months after starting), but I did not realize my Testosterone was low. The result was feeling horrible and pain in all my joints. Once I raised my calories some and took a week off while starting TRT things have been much better.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probably was in this pattern in my early 20's when I would work out hard 5x a week and not eat very well.

These days, I feel pretty good and maybe lift 2x per week. If I push much harder than that...my energy levels go away completely and I feel like hell.

Probably am low on T though. Thyroid seems to be doing well (based on tests and feel) and adrenals have been MUCH better (judging by feel) since my new baby put me on a more diurnal schedule. I'm up at dawn and in bed by 930 pm and I feel waaay better.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I speculate that this may be pattern alot of guys may have fallen in over the past years. Understand that this is a simplified version with out all the neurological adaptions that may have gone on (glutemate increase , yada yada) which can also start the cascade

dietary imbalances defieincies, daily stress over training , under eating, excessive cardio-elevated cortisol - suppressing thyroid (t4 to t3 conversion) and testosterone - leading into adrenal fatigue and altered estrogen metabolism
I am not a body builder and I do not exercise excessively.
but

in 1993 I was told that I will be out of my company in 4 years.

Since that time my focus changed.
I was overweight 15-20 pounds at the time (by my standards).
Started with long lunch hours, more like 2-3 hours, at first long walks then running.

Latter I remember running in close to 100F heat my normal 6 miles runs and then bouncing tennis ball off the wall afterward.

I remember having runners high often.

I think that "runners high" must have been what did me in.

I buy your theory, HAN.

engival

Awards
  • Established
i wrestled for since i was 5 up until i graduated, lots of working out and lots of cutting weight.