Thinning out Compounded T

AnotherOldGuy

Awards
I get these bottles, each contain 30ml of gel. it is easy to get it in the applicator during the first half of the bottle, but the second half is a PITA.

Is there anything I can add to thin the gel out a bit - maybe a few drops of water? I'm sure over the first half of use, I am evaporating something.

Also, I hate to waste the stuff. what can I do to get the last of the product out of that bottle?

Your ideas and insights appreciated.

nuker

nuker

Awards
Contact the pharmacy that filled the prescription. Maybe they have a suggestion.

I can see your point - there could be a good amount in the bottle that you can't get out.

I get thest bottles, each contain 30ml of gel. it is easy to get it in the applicator during the first half of the bottle, but the second hald is a PITA.

Is there anything I can add to thin the gel out a bit - maybe a few drops of water? I'm sure over the first half of use, I am evaporating something.

Also, I hate to waste the stuff. what can I do to get the last of the product out of that bottle?

Your ideas and insights appreciated.

RPHMark

Awards
It's probably the alcohol evaporating if they are making it similar to an androgel composition. Ask them to preload it in syringes; that's how most pharmacies dispense it.