Please Help - HCG info

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.82%

Please Help - HCG info

My PCP has received Dr. Crisler's recommendations. Included is the initiation of HCG. My PCP is a good guy, wants to help and likes Dr. Crisler. But still the HCG is new to him so he is a little uncomfortable as this is not his area. I am trying to gather scholarly articles and such to help alleviate any concern on his part that we're not doing some radical approach.

I do have the AACE guidelines that mention use of HCG and this group must be considered conseverative by any measure, but want as much info as I can gather.

Does anyone have any "good" sources that can help. By good sources I mean "name brands" Harvard Med School, Mayo clinic, Johns Hopkins... you get the idea.

"I know this guy online that seems to know his stuff"... well that won't do it. I'm sure you all understand.

My doc is going to do a little digging, but I'd like to help my case here as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

Mayo clininc is pretty anti-TRT.

www.pubmed.gov is a good source. Lots of searching to do though.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.64%

Quote Originally Posted by wondering View Post
    My PCP has received Dr. Crisler's recommendations. Included is the initiation of HCG. My PCP is a good guy, wants to help and likes Dr. Crisler. But still the HCG is new to him so he is a little uncomfortable as this is not his area. I am trying to gather scholarly articles and such to help alleviate any concern on his part that we're not doing some radical approach.

I do have the AACE guidelines that mention use of HCG and this group must be considered conseverative by any measure, but want as much info as I can gather.

Does anyone have any "good" sources that can help. By good sources I mean "name brands" Harvard Med School, Mayo clinic, Johns Hopkins... you get the idea.

"I know this guy online that seems to know his stuff"... well that won't do it. I'm sure you all understand.

My doc is going to do a little digging, but I'd like to help my case here as well.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I can look up and send you the information from my prescription provider - MedCo.

They authorize HcG for TRT usage for males under the specific provision of helping return some of the reduced size of testicles due to the TRT protocol... and for many males it returns quite a bit of the original size.

While they are not Harvard, Mayo, etc., they are a national pharmacetical delivery corporation and if there was any concern with its use you can bet that they would fight its distribution (after all, it is quite cheap and they make very little money off of it).

ose:
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.78%

Quote Originally Posted by TJack View Post
    I can look up and send you the information from my prescription provider - MedCo.

They authorize HcG for TRT usage for males under the specific provision of helping return some of the reduced size of testicles due to the TRT protocol... and for many males it returns quite a bit of the original size.

While they are not Harvard, Mayo, etc., they are a national pharmacetical delivery corporation and if there was any concern with its use you can bet that they would fight its distribution (after all, it is quite cheap and they make very little money off of it).

ose:
    I agree.... MedCo. is very good... I was getting my HCG from them when I was on HRT with no trouble.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.82%

Thamk you.

If it's prescribing info, it may be online. I'll take a peek and if I can't find I may come back to you.

thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by TJack View Post

ose:
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.64%

Quote Originally Posted by wondering View Post
    Thamk you.

If it's prescribing info, it may be online. I'll take a peek and if I can't find I may come back to you.

thanks for the reply.

OK... though I usually have to Log-In with a password to get inside MedCo....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 08:54 AM
  2. Please Help Cycle Info 3 years Out
    By Dtrain10 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 06:18 PM
  3. Low T's-- Need info on HCG--Please Help!!
    By tiporp in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 12:21 AM
  4. please help (superbol info)
    By pvaliant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 08:46 AM
  5. D R U G TEST Please help!!!! I really need info!!!!
    By Barbell500 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 07:09 AM