Your thoughts on 7-keto DHEA in TRT?
- 10-01-2007, 04:30 PM
- 10-02-2007, 01:53 AM
The 7 keto derivative doesn't effect sex hormones (testosterone/estrogen) so therefore it would not be useful (alone) for TRT. It will decrease cortisol and boost thyroid function and improve mood though.Freedom means nothing here.
- 10-02-2007, 03:31 PM
I did 7Keto for yrs never moved my DHEA I later found out it's made for women so there testosterone levels don't go up.
In women DHEA makes testosterone and in men if you do to much of it more then 50mgs a day it will bring up your Estradiol "E2" levels.
10-02-2007, 04:09 PM
10-02-2007, 05:53 PM
01-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By doodlebug in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2006, 05:51 PM
- By whoze2blame in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2005, 01:01 AM
- By iwinulose2981 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2005, 11:50 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2004, 06:14 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2003, 06:38 PM