Your thoughts on 7-keto DHEA in TRT?

  1. Your thoughts on 7-keto DHEA in TRT?


    What are your thoughts on 7-Keto instead of DHEA cream? Anyone actually had blood done after trying it?


  2. The 7 keto derivative doesn't effect sex hormones (testosterone/estrogen) so therefore it would not be useful (alone) for TRT. It will decrease cortisol and boost thyroid function and improve mood though.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  3. I did 7Keto for yrs never moved my DHEA I later found out it's made for women so there testosterone levels don't go up.
    In women DHEA makes testosterone and in men if you do to much of it more then 50mgs a day it will bring up your Estradiol "E2" levels.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    I did 7Keto for yrs never moved my DHEA I later found out it's made for women so there testosterone levels don't go up.
    In women DHEA makes testosterone and in men if you do to much of it more then 50mgs a day it will bring up your Estradiol "E2" levels.
    Please post a research that you may have on
    7-keto increasing Estrodial.

    I am taking LEF's
    DHEA complete

    it contains 100mg of 7-keto Dhea among other things.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Please post a research that you may have on
    7-keto increasing Estrodial.

    I am taking LEF's
    DHEA complete

    it contains 100mg of 7-keto Dhea among other things.
    Reread my post I never said 7 keto makes E2 go up but DHEA will in men. You have see Dr. John say this many times.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CF10 View Post
    What are your thoughts on 7-Keto instead of DHEA cream? Anyone actually had blood done after trying it?
    I find it's an excellent pheremone - no guff !!! that alone helps spike the T, when the gals give you that little extra chatter at the check out counter etc.....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Your thoughts on finishing a cycle.
    By doodlebug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 06:51 PM
  2. Your thoughts on a good NO product.
    By whoze2blame in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 02:01 AM
  3. your thoughts on splitting delts
    By iwinulose2981 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 12:50 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 07:14 AM
  5. Your thoughts on the Colorado Experiment
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 07:38 PM
Log in
Log in