Your thoughts on 7-keto DHEA in TRT?

CF10

CF10

Awards
What are your thoughts on 7-Keto instead of DHEA cream? Anyone actually had blood done after trying it?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The 7 keto derivative doesn't effect sex hormones (testosterone/estrogen) so therefore it would not be useful (alone) for TRT. It will decrease cortisol and boost thyroid function and improve mood though.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I did 7Keto for yrs never moved my DHEA I later found out it's made for women so there testosterone levels don't go up.
In women DHEA makes testosterone and in men if you do to much of it more then 50mgs a day it will bring up your Estradiol "E2" levels.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I did 7Keto for yrs never moved my DHEA I later found out it's made for women so there testosterone levels don't go up.
In women DHEA makes testosterone and in men if you do to much of it more then 50mgs a day it will bring up your Estradiol "E2" levels.
Please post a research that you may have on
7-keto increasing Estrodial.

I am taking LEF's
DHEA complete

it contains 100mg of 7-keto Dhea among other things.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Please post a research that you may have on
7-keto increasing Estrodial.

I am taking LEF's
DHEA complete

it contains 100mg of 7-keto Dhea among other things.
Reread my post I never said 7 keto makes E2 go up but DHEA will in men. You have see Dr. John say this many times.

CanMan

Awards
What are your thoughts on 7-Keto instead of DHEA cream? Anyone actually had blood done after trying it?
I find it's an excellent pheremone - no guff !!! that alone helps spike the T, when the gals give you that little extra chatter at the check out counter etc.....