How long to wait for retest

user88777

Awards
I made some recent changes from 100mg/week with days 5 and 6 getting 250 IU HCG and no arimidex to:

E3D 42mg Test, 250 IU HCG and .25mg Arimidex

How long should I wait to retest blood work and rhein labs? I've heard 4 weeks and also 6 weeks.

I also ramped up from 3 grains armour to 4 grains and feel much better on the larger dose (split into two doses daily)

thanks!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I made some recent changes from 100mg/week with days 5 and 6 getting 250 IU HCG and no arimidex to:

E3D 42mg Test, 250 IU HCG and .25mg Arimidex

How long should I wait to retest blood work and rhein labs? I've heard 4 weeks and also 6 weeks.

I also ramped up from 3 grains armour to 4 grains and feel much better on the larger dose (split into two doses daily)

thanks!
Re-testing is usualy done not sooner than six weeks after change in schedule.

Post your complete test, whatewer you have,
name, value, units, range, name of laboratory

Are your testicles working?
You may be wasting some time, your weekly T dose may be too small. Post your SHBG level, I will give you starting dose that may be closer to what you need.

42*7/3=98mg/week
Good move to go to e3d schedule (your dose may be too small, unless you have wery low SHBG).
I use E3D schedule. All, T, hcg, LiquiDex same day, same sitting. Both shots SubQ around navel, 30ga 1/2" needle, just blood tested, works as a charm.
My HCG shots 500iu each.
When using Liquidex is easy to adjust dose, just changed (after blood test) from 0.5cc to 0.6 cc per shot, cant do that with pills.

T3 half life is about 8 hours, may want to check if Armour 3x/day makes difference.
T4 half life is days. Body that is able to convert T4 to T3 is in more stable condition
On 4 grains I was over top range on freeT3. While on 3 grains of Armour I am still little short.
I am experimenting now, added 50mg Synthroid. I never checked if my body can
convert T4--->T3.