A couple of random questions

1. A couple of random questions

Can anyone let me know the best time to have a blood test done to check test levels if currently on transdermal test. I had heard that max levels occur ~2 hours after application. Does this seem right. I understand it will depend on type of transdermal. In my case it is a compounded cream

Also, does anyone have an idea of why I feel so bloated (upper gut). I immediately think to check estradiol levels but before I do I would love to hear anyone else's thoughts so that I can include any other things that may be contributing and therefore need monitoring (blood tests)

Thanks, in advance, for your ideas.
    MH

2. I am looking at the Androgel chart and peak does, in fact, occur 2 hours after application.

I had my labs drawn about 2.5 hrs after application to get close to the peak level.

I don't know if the PKs of a cream are the same.
    •   

3. Thanks for the confirmation Rick
    MH

4. No problem, MH.

Also, as I read the chart (which depicts "steady state concentrations at day 30 of 10% Androgel"), after that initial peak, the levels are very constant, never varying more than what looks like 60 ng/dL on an hour to hour basis over 24 hours.

5. I would try to test about 4 hours after application or even longer. I don't want to know the peak, but rather what the level is running the majority of the time.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Couple of Protein questions
    By desaille in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 03:48 PM
  2. PCT... just a couple of quick questions
    By gruntjc in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 07:10 AM
  3. A couple of T3 & Clen questions...
    By Raped_Ape in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:53 AM
  4. Couple of Questions
    By Ramble in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 10:03 PM
  5. I got a coupl of questions fellas.....
    By Big_Red in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2003, 04:46 PM