Need L-Dex dosage advice

dougfl

dougfl

Awards
I just took my 1st dose of L-dex which I purchsed from AG. The bottle comes with a little non marked dropper and is 1mg=1ml, I used an exacta syringe to measure ,25 ml and it seems to be right at 20 drops. Does this sound right? it seems like such a small amount. I am taking Test E 100mg every week and I am experiencing allot of water weight and nipple issues, I cant afford Armidex so I thought I would try .25mg of L-Dex e3d to start, does this sound like a good start? I am going to have blood work done again in 2 weeks, is that long enough on the L-Dex at this dosage to see a decline in E2?

Thanks,
Doug

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I just took my 1st dose of L-dex which I purchsed from AG. The bottle comes with a little non marked dropper and is 1mg=1ml, I used an exacta syringe to measure ,25 ml and it seems to be right at 20 drops. Does this sound right? it seems like such a small amount. I am taking Test E 100mg every week and I am experiencing allot of water weight and nipple issues, I cant afford Armidex so I thought I would try .25mg of L-Dex e3d to start, does this sound like a good start? I am going to have blood work done again in 2 weeks, is that long enough on the L-Dex at this dosage to see a decline in E2?

Thanks,
Doug
is your **** getting hard in the morning?
Should have ahd blood work first before taking adex and after 4-5 weeks on testosterone injections. Some times t lowers e2 insome people. Playing guessing games can make things worse.

Here is rule of thumb if having problems start at 25 mgs E3d then when morning wood stars keep with it, when it stops you went to low. Stop the adex untill morning wood then start at 12.5 mgs every 3 days and so forth...eventually you will find a sweet spot/. i'm dealing with this my self right now, but i listen to progrmmmer and hes got me on track

MarkLA

Awards
is your **** getting hard in the morning?
Should have ahd blood work first before taking adex and after 4-5 weeks on testosterone injections. Some times t lowers e2 insome people. Playing guessing games can make things worse.

Here is rule of thumb if having problems start at 25 mgs E3d then when morning wood stars keep with it, when it stops you went to low. Stop the adex untill morning wood then start at 12.5 mgs every 3 days and so forth...eventually you will find a sweet spot/. i'm dealing with this my self right now, but i listen to progrmmmer and hes got me on track
You mean .25 mgs not 25 mgs, right?

biker340

Awards
dougfl,
How's it going?? I just got my bottle of L-dex today and was also curious on the dosage.

dougfl

dougfl

Awards
dougfl,
How's it going?? I just got my bottle of L-dex today and was also curious on the dosage.
Doing well, took my second dose today, 20 drops equals .25mgs. I am taking 20 drops every three days. I will update once it has been a while, I don't notice anything yet except maybe a little less tired and a few unprovoked erections...may be placebo effect since i have only taken two doses.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
remember that 1/3 of that is citrate and 2/3 is arimidex

so to get .25mg of it youll actually need to take about .40

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
remember that 1/3 of that is citrate and 2/3 is arimidex

so to get .25mg of it youll actually need to take about .40
Probably, relatively irrelevant information, since the bottom line is in blood testing.

But please, post supporting reference.

WE DO NOT POST LINKS TO RETAILERS OF RESEARCH CHEMICALS!

and there it is described as

LiquiDex - Anastrozole 30ml @ 1mg/ml
----------------------------------------------------------
1mg per ml -- 30ml vial USP 24 grade anastrozole suspended

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Probably, relatively irrelevant information, since the bottom line is in blood testing.

thats just how all research chems are, regardless of what the active is....1/3 of it is suspended in citrate, thats how it is a liquid

i have emailed plenty of research chem places about his before and they said yes 1/3 is citrate and 2/3 is active

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
thats just how all research chems are, regardless of what the active is....1/3 of it is suspended in citrate, thats how it is a liquid

i have emailed plenty of research chem places about his before and they said yes 1/3 is citrate and 2/3 is active
So then if its 1 mg /ml then .25 mgs is not a 1/4 cc then or 25 ius ? Please explain
so all this time taking .25 mgs of liquidex was not really .25 ? I find this hard to beleive..Although this could explain the radical fluctuations in e2and being underdosed .. Thats why i am getting prescripted armidex then i never had a problem !!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Sorry,

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
So then if its 1 mg /ml then .25 mgs is not a 1/4 cc then or 25 ius ? Please explain
so all this time taking .25 mgs of liquidex was not really .25 ? I find this hard to beleive..Although this could explain the radical fluctuations in e2and being underdosed .. Thats why i am getting prescripted armidex then i never had a problem !!
HAN, do not get confused.

What counts is a bloot test results.

The dosing is approximate any way, then you make adjustment base on blood test.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
research chems can be spotty anyways.....

75mg of research tamoxifeme citrate is nowhere near as powerfull as 50mg of nova from a pharmacy

this tells me that lots of research chems are underdosed