Penile sensitivity

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
What factors can cause a decrease in penile sensitivity? There is a thread over at MM about this, but there isn't a lot of info there.

T800

T800

Awards
Low test and/or high E2.

Even when my Test is high if E2 goes up, it kills Mr Happy. He turns into Mr Sad.

Sonny

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
What factors can cause a decrease in penile sensitivity? There is a thread over at MM about this, but there isn't a lot of info there.
I currently assume that I have best chance when the values below are at the top of their ranges.
Blood tests:

Estradiol, Free
Testosterone, Free
Testosterone, Bioavailable
Dihydrotestosterone, Free

These values are part of these Quest Diagnostics tests.

Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
Dihydrotestosterone, Free, Serum (36168X)

I also make attempt to keep these in range:

Estrogens, Fractionated, LC/MS/MS (36742X)
Estrogen, Total, Serum (439X)
DHEA sulfate
Progesterone, LC/MS/MS
Pregnenolone
Prolactin
=========================
In an effort to get more information on my estrogens, I send out yesterday urine sample for:

EstroEssence
Genova Diagnostics EstroEssence

The EstroEssence check the following 11 (eleven) indicators:

Estrone (24hr urine)Male 3.00-12.00 mcg/24 hr
Estradiol (24hr urine)Male1.50-6.00 mcg/24 hr
Estriol (24hr urine)Male 3.00-28.50 mcg/24 hr

2-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.26-13.68 mcg/24 hr
2-Methoxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.34-9.03 mcg/24 hr
16α-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.25-7.89 mcg/24 hr
4-Hydroxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.33-1.95 mcg/24 hr
4-Methoxyestrone (24hr urine) 0.40 0.20-1.60 mcg/24 hr
2-Hydroxyestrone/16α-Hydroxestrone Ratio (24hr urine)0.94-1.56 Ratio
2-Methoxyestrone/2-Hydroxyestrone Ratio (24hr urine) 0.11-4.00 Ratio
4-Methoxyestrone /4-Hydroxyestrone Ratio (24hr urine) 0.18-3.60 Ratio
=========================================================================

The above are the most commonly look at indicators.
At one time dr Marianco have given a list:

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/522135-post3.html
The hormones that can influence libido directly or indirectly include:
1 Testosterone
2 Dihydrotestosterone
3 Estradiol and other estrogens
4 Progesterone
5 DHEA
6 Cortisol
7 Aldosterone
8 Pregnenolone
9 Thyroid Hormones
10 Insulin
11 Glucagon
12 IGF-1
13 Growth Hormone
14 Melatonin
15 Vasopressin
16 Calcitonin
17 TSH
18 LH
19 FSH
20 GHRH
21 Prolactin
22 CRH
23 ACTH
24 TRH
25 Epinephrine
26 Norepinephrine
27 Dopamine
28 Serotonin
29 Oxytocin
30 Endorphins
31 Somatostatin
32 Renin
33 EPO
34 Angiotensins
etc.etc. (practically every hormone)
Of course, some have greater influence than others.
But all are involved in a tight mesh of function.
Abnormalities in one can permeate the entire system,
causing problems with the others.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
On MM this is what they were saying
"As far as I understand it, erection not withstanding, or rather standing to attention, penile sensitivity is all about:
the right levels of histamine
low prolactin
high dopamine or oxytocin
not too high serotonin or NA"

I understand most of it, but the Histamine part is confusing.

T800

T800

Awards
Yep, and it's all tied together. Estrogen is tightly linked to serotonin and Testosterone to dopamine. Not sure about the others like prolactin or oxytocin. A tangled web we weave...

Sonny

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Yep, and it's all tied together. Estrogen is tightly linked to serotonin and Testosterone to dopamine. Not sure about the others like prolactin or oxytocin. A tangled web we weave...

Sonny
Well, I am getting a second opinon from a new doctor and hopefully she will test E2 so I will finally know what it is.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am getting a second opinon from a new doctor and hopefully she will test E2 so I will finally know what it is.
I just updated my lattest blood test.
Post #62
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-3.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/404images/18772d1190061017-jans-bloodtest-april13-bloodtest-aug30-2007.jpg

I had E2 measured twice, both the same range (< or = 29)

as result
one =29
the other =60

always something to make you think.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I was 40 when I found out I had low Testosterone my Total T was 120 I felt like crap and was very sick off work on sick leave. Yet I could still have sex everyday I read this a lot men will be tested and are very low yet there sex life is good.

I was on TRT for about 7 yrs. when I started losing penile sensitivity it took a lot of work to reach an orgasm. As time went on I got ED some bad ED and could not reach an orgasm. I was on a nose spray that lowed my histamine levels. I stopped useing it but no help.
I later found out my E2 Estradiol was very high from being on TRT. We treated this and when it came down my ED was much better and I was reaching an orgasm. The thing that came back that I lost yrs ago was night time and morning wood had lost this 35 yrs ago Dr. at the time told me I am getting old I 30 when I asked about this. High E2 mess's up Cortisol, Thyroid, Testosterone and many other hormones and chemicals in your body.
http://www.physiciansselect.com/l-histidine-information.htm
"As far as I understand it, erection not withstanding, or rather standing to attention, penile sensitivity is all about:
low prolactin

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I was 40 when I found out I had low Testosterone my Total T was 120 I felt like crap and was very sick off work on sick leave. Yet I could still have sex everyday I read this a lot men will be tested and are very low yet there sex life is good.

I was on TRT for about 7 yrs. when I started losing penile sensitivity it took a lot of work to reach an orgasm. As time went on I got ED some bad ED and could not reach an orgasm. I was on a nose spray that lowed my histamine levels. I stopped useing it but no help.
I later found out my E2 Estradiol was very high from being on TRT. We treated this and when it came down my ED was much better and I was reaching an orgasm. The thing that came back that I lost yrs ago was night time and morning wood had lost this 35 yrs ago Dr. at the time told me I am getting old I 30 when I asked about this. High E2 mess's up Cortisol, Thyroid, Testosterone and many other hormones and chemicals in your body.
http://www.physiciansselect.com/l-histidine-information.htm
:goodpost:
A lot of info here thanks. So maybe when I get my E2 straight, I will feel better.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
low prolactin

Histamine is required for orgasm. Too much and you'll be sneezing and breaking out in hives, while too little leads to anorgasmia. The right amount means good vibes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Histamine is required for orgasm. Too much and you'll be sneezing and breaking out in hives, while too little leads to anorgasmia. The right amount means good vibes.
DING DING DING

I wish I could post more details. Product coming soon...VERY unique.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
DING DING DING

Very interesting like everything that comes from Nutra.
If you need a tester, I would be more than happy to fill the bill :thumbsup:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
DING DING DING

You need to write a sticky, no pun intended, anywho. I recall the post you made awhile back. Good info.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, the sexual enhancement lube should be out shortly (just waiting on labels.)

Oral product is coming also, but waiting on a few ingredients from China.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Yep, the sexual enhancement lube should be out shortly (just waiting on labels.)

Any update on this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on this?
Should be debuting at Nutraplanet end of this week/early next week.

The initial product is called "Slick Pleasures".

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
l-Histamine

I got 100g, without it I dont think i would of ever cum during sex... wih my gf..

it works.. even if u only take 1-3grams for a few days before on the same day!!

still takes me 30 mins, but better than screwing for 2 hrs.. with no result!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
l-Histamine

I got 100g, without it I dont think i would of ever cum during sex... wih my gf..

it works.. even if u only take 1-3grams for a few days before on the same day!!

still takes me 30 mins, but better than screwing for 2 hrs.. with no result!
wow i need to try this. I have been sleeping with the same chick for maybe 6 months now and i might oragasm 10% of the time we have sex. It sucks for her cuz she thinks something is wrong with her or whatever. I was thinking maybe her box just isnt as good as other chicks, i guess it could be me. Im telling you i just keep going and going but finishing is alot harder then i ever recall. Ill have to try some histamine. Where can you get it? (running search.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow i need to try this. I have been sleeping with the same chick for maybe 6 months now and i might oragasm 10% of the time we have sex. It sucks for her cuz she thinks something is wrong with her or whatever. I was thinking maybe her box just isnt as good as other chicks, i guess it could be me. Im telling you i just keep going and going but finishing is alot harder then i ever recall. Ill have to try some histamine. Where can you get it? (running search.)
Just get some L-Histidine, your body will convert it to Histamine.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Just get some L-Histidine, your body will convert it to Histamine.
Gerontologist Caleb Finch links life span improvements with reduced inflammation

===========================
Carnosine is a multifunctional dipeptide made up of a chemical combination of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histidine. It is found both in food and in the human body. Long-lived cells such as nerve cells (neurons) and muscle cells (myocytes) contain high levels of carnosine. Muscle levels of carnosine correlate with the maximum life spans of animals
===========
http://search.lef.org/cgi-src-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=5978&query=LHistidine&hiword=LHistidine

http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00787.htm
Super Carnosine
500 mg, 90 capsules
Item Catalog Number: 787

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gerontologist Caleb Finch links life span improvements with reduced inflammation

===========================
Carnosine is a multifunctional dipeptide made up of a chemical combination of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histidine. It is found both in food and in the human body. Long-lived cells such as nerve cells (neurons) and muscle cells (myocytes) contain high levels of carnosine. Muscle levels of carnosine correlate with the maximum life spans of animals
===========
http://search.lef.org/cgi-src-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=5978&query=LHistidine&hiword=LHistidine

http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00787.htm
Super Carnosine
500 mg, 90 capsules
Item Catalog Number: 787
Carnosine is also VERY expensive as a supplement. Granted, there are some benefits to taking Carnosine over beta-alanine, but for most purposes of increased muscle growth and endurance beta-alanine suffices.

Strictly for sexual enhancement, Histidine is effective whereas I haven't seen anything about Carnosine in this regard.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Carnosine is also VERY expensive as a supplement. Granted, there are some benefits to taking Carnosine over beta-alanine, but for most purposes of increased muscle growth and endurance beta-alanine suffices.

Strictly for sexual enhancement, Histidine is effective whereas I haven't seen anything about Carnosine in this regard.
Would you like to take a look and make comments on my Metabolic panel and Cellular Energy test, please.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/77385-jansz-metabolic-analysis.html
--------------------------------------------------------
If you need any supporting additional info, I have blood tests on post #1 and #62 here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html
============================
Goals
more energy
shorter refractory period
next sex sessions take long time.
I am 67yo, 5'9", 160#

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BN has it in bulk!

PS, I meant L-Histidine.

:D

TiredOldFart

Awards
That's a scary thought. We lost our cat from Chinese toxic food, adulterated to assay for higher protein.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a scary thought. We lost our cat from Chinese toxic food, adulterated to assay for higher protein.
As with everywhere, there is a lot of fraud to deal with. I have a very short ist of suppliers that have assayed out independently over and over again, and therefore have earned my trust.

We still third party them, even still.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I hear you friend, your not alone. Same thing happened to my cat.

After $3000 in hospital bills, he died in may.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely vouch for l-histidine. That combined with the right moves not to take me over the edge, and I can have a very long-lasting, amazingly pleasurable orgasms (before ejaculation, two separate things).

I'm not kidding.

Of course everything else has to be working right too.

I never found the need to "load up" on it a few days before. Just about 30-60 minutes before (but not too much before).

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
600mg for me.

I also take flush-causing niacin, 125mg 4 times a day. That may help too.

MongolHahn

Awards
BN has it in bulk!

PS, I meant L-Histidine.

:D

Thanks for info....

I have the same problem with reduced penile sensitivity - but have great numbers (Total T, Free T, E2, Total Es, DHT, etc., etc.) and excellent libido and erectile functioning... just that I can go on forever befor reaching orgasm myself. Not that the wife minds - until she has had her third or fourth and is past done... and I still have another 15 minutes to go before I get there!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I've wondered about this for years. With my ex I think it was a combination of stress and depression from actually hating her.

With my new girl I've experienced my first pre-mature (yeah at nearly 33 years of age) and then after a 10 minute break hit it again and finished in about 3 minutes.

Other times I'm physically exhausted, no where near the end, and she's been done for a while, at around the 20 minute mark.

Like I said, I think before it was psychological as I also had other problems with my ex that I never experience with my current girl friend.

I'll have to look into the histadine as a 'see what happens if' thing.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
lets bump this old thread:

I've always wondered if theres a clear difference between "low-libido" and "insensativity"

Well, when my T levels were low, after coming off a cycle, and using nolvadex a few years back...I had absolutely no interest in sex in my head. However, I could still get a hard on and feel it.

Now, Im currently on HRT...

Everything has been going great, but sometimes, usually I notice its when I'm making great gains and am a little bloated, I notice my d*ck just seems numb. I can't really feel sex. Its almost like wearing a condom except without one on...I can't tell if its hard unless I look down.

Is this high estrogen? I usually take .25mg-adex as needed...I feel like this cures the issue because some days I can't handle 3 thrusts without busting.....is it truly estrogen or is it in my head?

I've also noticed that the days I go "numb" I'm usually craving sugar like crazy!

I've never been one to have high E2...

Are there any other causes for this like prolactin...??

Does progestorone and prolactin affect libido itself, or the actual physical feeling?

So, How do you differentiate between lowering/raising the AI, or lowering/raising B6+cabergolinge etc...

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Craving sugar? That could indicate adrenal issues. And since high cortisol can lower libido, checking adrenals and addressing stress are suggested.

Arbor

Awards
Monsterbox......I get the exact same thing on HRT, no feeling/sensitivity....makes me crazy. Trying to figure it out now. HRT doc said it could be high or LOW estradiol. I don't tend to run high, so I'm wondering if it's low? Next tests will tell. If anyone has any other theories or solutions, I'd sure like to hear them!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Craving sugar? That could indicate adrenal issues. And since high cortisol can lower libido, checking adrenals and addressing stress are suggested.
whats funny is all these thing go together...

bloating, strength, sugar craving/carbs/food, bloating, less-urination, weight gain, and insensative d*ck.

Then I take arimidex...

bam, i piss out 2lbs of water, mood stablizes, and sugar craving are GONE. I and i belive sensativity increases...

So I just want to make sure estrogen is the major culprit of insensativity???? Because, I thought it was prolactin/progesterone...so maybe prolactin/progesterone is libido, and estrogen is strictly physical?

I'm telling you, I remember one night specifically. I was taking havoc at 40mg+my HRT. I was horny all day and feeling good. My GF came over that night. By 9:00pm I started wanted sugar like crazy! By 12:00, I went from being horny as crap to feeling really strange/no emotions and no sensativity. It scared the crap out of it....felt just like the emotional emptyness sides on like 200clomid+nolvadex. My test levels had to be through the roof. I was jacked as crap, on tons of TRT gel and taking havoc. So I'm assuming, the havoc raised my E2 substantially, instead of lowering it like everyone assumes

Took .25mg of a-dex and the next morning I woke up with wood feeling great well-being..!

scm123

Awards
Help

I am on trt and my free test is up in the 600s my total is 17 (middle of the range) my estradiol went from 25 to 45 and prolactin went from 7 to 10 I have 50% sensitivity in my penis and reduced orgasmic pleasure. I am really scared guys! What do you think the culprit could be? I am a 36 year old male who has had low t for about 2 years and just had it diagnosed 4 months ago.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ssri's such as zoloft. L-dopa(found in mucuna pruriens or velvet beans) and found in just about every otc HGH product.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Your post is off a little I think you ment to say your TT is 600 and your Free T is 17.

Still with your Estradiol up at 45 this might be why your sensitivity in your penis is down and it's hard to injoy sex.

You can gage this by how your night time and morning wood is. As my E2 gose up on TRT I get weak wood in my sleep and when I get it up for sex it not a good hard penis. It bends and if lelt alone gose down very fast.

I used Arimidix to keep my E2 levels down here is a copy on a file I made about using it and not going down to low.

When I first tested my E2 it was yrs ago a women's test this is all they had I was over 90 pg/ml and had some very bad ED problems and could not reach an orgasm.

Getting E2 down the first thing to come back was my night time and morning wood it was so strong I can hang a coat on it and it woke me up. So today I gage my E2 levels by my night time and morning wood.

If I wake up and doing think I had it that night I will see if I can get it up before getting out of bed and see is it's a good one. If I can't get it up I know I went to low taking arimidex.
====================================
How To Take Arimdex and not go down on your Estradiol to Low.

What I found is if you go to low taking arimidex, it's the length of time your to low, if your too low say for 8 weeks it can take your body a longer time to make more Estradiol. Bottom line is to know how not to go to low. Keep a log on your dose and how you feel men going to low can't get it up taking Viagra. I went to low when I first tried Arimidex and did not know about going to low or how one feels to low, so I was low a good 8 weeks. I did not know I was low until my next labs.

The best gage I have found to control your Estradiol levels is to gage your night time and morning wood. At good levels or what I call the sweet spot you get your night time and morning wood back so strong it will wake you up and you can hang a coat on it.

Most men do good taking .25 mgs or 1/4 of a 1mg. pill, I use a pill cutter to cut the small pill in half then I stand it on the cut end and use a single edge razor to cut this in half. A good way to take arimidex is by how high your levels are. I tested over 90 pg/ml so we tried doing .5 mgs every other day after 8 weeks my next set of labs showed it did not move below 90, test said >90. So we did .5 mgs. every day in about 2 weeks I got some strong night time and morning wood back after not having them for many yrs.

I kept doing this dose and in 8 weeks my next set of labs said <20 back in the day labs were like this they did not have to good labs we have today they could not read lower the 20. My Dr. told me this looks to low to stop taking the Arimidex. The one thing I noticed was my wood stopped and stopping the Arimidex my wood came back in about 7 weeks my next test at 8 weeks was 24 pg/ml. So we went back on the Arimidex but the Dr. told me to take .5 mgs every 3 days I was on this dose not a week and lost wood. This is when I figured out going to low you lose wood. And the longer your too low the longer it takes to get levels back up.

I stopped the arimidex right away and got my wood back in 4 days. I then after playing with the dose for a time found the best dose is .25mgs every 2 to 3 days.

So lets say your labs are less the 50 pg/ml if your take .5 mgs you can go down so dam fast your miss the sweet spot of your wood and go to low. It's best with lower levels 50 and under to do less Arimidex .25mgs every 2 days if later your lose wood when it comes back go to every 3 days.

I have found estradiol is the hardest hormone to control, it goes up or down from month to month some times I need .25mgs every 2 days other times I need .25mgs everyday most of the time I do well on every 3 days.

So between wood and labs I do great and so do most of the men I have told this to. I keep a log on how much I am taking and how I feel. Doing this and reading back in my log I was able to tell when I was going to high or to low my Dr. lets me dose my arimidex by how I feel.

Over the yrs. I have posted this story until I am blue in the face.

I am on trt and my free test is up in the 600s my total is 17 (middle of the range) my estradiol went from 25 to 45 and prolactin went from 7 to 10 I have 50% sensitivity in my penis and reduced orgasmic pleasure. I am really scared guys! What do you think the culprit could be? I am a 36 year old male who has had low t for about 2 years and just had it diagnosed 4 months ago.

scm123

Awards
Yes total t is 600s thank you for bringing that to my attention. I tried femara at 1/2 pill a day and it bottomed out my e2 at below 10. Now I am waiting for it to go back up to try 1/4 pill every 3 days and see. My endo wasn't even testing my e2 until I read about it on here and asked him. I live in the Los Angeles area and want to find a new doc who knows what he is doing but it is hard as hell! Anyone know of a good doc out here? I have been unable to have sex for months and am scared as hell that my sensitivity will never come back. I went to a urologist and my nerve function is intact and there is no scar tissue in my genitals. He said it must be something hormonal and to talk to my endo. I called another endo in the area who was some old guy and he said " I bring testosterone up to normal levels and if its not 100% satisfaction oh well its not your bodys test sorry" I hate dismissive d!@ks like that. So any docs in LA area appreciated!

Is prolactin at 10.3 up 7.1 ng/dl from on a scale of 3.3-26.7 ng/dl a possible culprit?

I also see you guys talking about 20-30 pg/ml as where most of your sweet spots are for e2 is 25 a good number to shoot for? And yes I know everyone is different ....but for a first shot at it?

Finally at least I have some hope for curing the insensitivity even if its not a sure thing :)

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
That is a strong med for E's going to low it will take some time to come back up but it will and if your on TRT it will come up faster. I was on Arimidex for a long time then the Generic came out I don't feel if works as good as Arimidex. And for me I have having big problems with E2 rebounding on me. So I switched to Aromasin doing 12.5 mgs /day so far it's great. I make to dam much aromatase and Aromasin kills it but the half life of Aromasin is about a day so one needs to take it everyday I have been doing 1.25 mgs. 2x's / day for 2 weeks and still have good night time and morning wood.

You get your levels back up and follow the post I gave you about not going to low and your sex life will come back. It did for me I had ED for over 10 yr started on TRT at age 50 at age 60 I figured out it was high E2 levels. Today I am 67 have sex 2 to 3 x's / week with or with out my wife.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I tried femara at 1/2 pill a day and it bottomed out my e2 at below 10.
Agree with pmgamer18. Femara is too strong to use for HRT.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
That is a strong med for E's going to low it will take some time to come back up but it will and if your on TRT it will come up faster. I was on Arimidex for a long time then the Generic came out I don't feel if works as good as Arimidex. And for me I have having big problems with E2 rebounding on me. So I switched to Aromasin doing 12.5 mgs /day so far it's great. I make to dam much aromatase and Aromasin kills it but the half life of Aromasin is about a day so one needs to take it everyday I have been doing 1.25 mgs. 2x's / day for 2 weeks and still have good night time and morning wood.

You get your levels back up and follow the post I gave you about not going to low and your sex life will come back. It did for me I had ED for over 10 yr started on TRT at age 50 at age 60 I figured out it was high E2 levels. Today I am 67 have sex 2 to 3 x's / week with or with out my wife.
hey phil

are you dosing 12.5 mgs aromasin twice a day? and what times?

reliably i start sweating like a mofo at 4 pm, so that would be the time my aromatase kicks in.

I used to notice when taking indolplex DIM and zinc picolinate at 50 mg at night, i would have harder wood.

Is nighttime the best for E2 killing, is it produced mostly at night?

I also feel like i need to dose twice daily, perhaps i will try aromasin soon.

Now:

monday 125 mg test e shot, tested with 1 mg arimi and better wood next day spontaneous erections, then around 14-15 o clock i get sweaty again. Don't know if i went too low. Wednesday sweating like a pig, take .5 in the evening and i feel agressive, better wood and better mental outlook.

Now sweating again since yesterday.

I have high E2 from the get go (48 scale 0-53).

Arimi seems to be dissipating too quickly. Perhaps cuz it's a competetive inhibitor.

I might even go 2x a day aromasin and then at night 50 mg zinc and DIM.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
When I started on it I was doing 12.5 mgs in the morning then later in the day I would get waves of panic come over me and sweat this was at about 5pm. So I took 12.5 mgs more will when I seen my Dr. last Tue. My E2 levels were at 8 to low it's the low levels making me feel like this.

I am now in the process of lowering my Test C dose due to making too much E2 yes my levels are good but higher levels of E2 give me waves of Panic feeling even attacks. Now it looks like I drove my E2 down to low. I just read the other day at Dr. M forum going to low will cause Hot Flash's and this can feel like waves of Panic.

So I went from 200mgs every 3 days to 80 mgs I was told on my next shot if I have feeling of Panic or Hot Flash's on my next shot cut down to 60 mgs if this helps go back up to 80 on he next one.

Well doing this is working I have not needed to take anything to lower my Estradiol for 2 days now where before I was taking it everyday.

My Dr. use to use a lab with your ranges we stopped using them I now use Quest labs there top of range is 1100 I feel with a range of 1600 your always going to look low I did. You can't just go by lab numbers you need to go by how your feel.

I can tell you doing to much Test C to keep my numbers up drove up my E2 and I felt like crap from the high levels of Estraidol.

I gage my levels of Estradiol by my night time and morning wood but doing preg. and prog. cream I can get wood in my sleep with very low levels or Estraidiol the Prog. cream worked that good on me. So here I am thinking I feel like this the waves of panic feels because my Estardiol is still to high. But now I read that going to low can make you feel like this and my labs for Estradol were last at 8 test before this 7.

Here is what Dr. M says about this.
================================================== ===============
DrMariano
Physician, Psychiatrist

Posts: 611 Re: Aromatase inhibitors and their effect on mood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos
I use arimidex as part of my regimen. I hear some prefer aromsin (sp?). Is one better than the other for TRT, especially as it relates to mood?

Before I used the arimidex, I was very moody, but the arimidex resolved that.

Aromasin irreversibly binds to aromatase, knocking out the enzyme completely. Adjusting dose can be trickier than with Arimidex since the enzyme it binds to is completely inactivated. It is easy to knock out almost all of estradiol by having too large a dose with Aromasin. It is almost all excreted in about a week. Lowering estradiol dose excessively can bring about low estrogen problems including reduced libido, hot flashes, increased cholesterol, etc.

Arimidex competes with testosterone for binding to aromatase. Adjusting its effect involves increasing or decreasing the dose to get the desired binding effect on Aromatase to increase or decrease estradiol levels. The problem for Arimidex is that the duration of action very long. It takes up to 6 weeks to stabilize the dose and level of estradiol.

Both are very expensive medications. Aromasin has to be taken every day since its duration of action is much shorter than Arimidex. Arimidex can be taken once a week to keep stable blood levels.

I can't vouch for one or the other. Arimidex seems to be the one chosen by most practitioners. The ability to avoid daily dosing is a nice feature of Arimidex once steady levels of estradiol are established. One can, for example just take it on the day of a testosterone injection.

Romeo B. Mariano, MD, physician, psychiatrist

Any information provided on www.definitivemind.com is for informational purposes only, is not medical advice, does not create a doctor/patient relationship or liability, is not exhaustive, does not cover all conditions or their treatment, and will change as knowledge progresses. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider before undertaking any diet, exercise, supplement, medical, or other health program.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.
Phil

scm123

Awards
does anyone know of a good trt doctor in the Los Angeles are? Mine wasn't even testing my e2 levels until I told him. I am having penile sensitivity issues and want a good doc monitoring me as I adjust e2 levels to try and resolve it!

Any advice is welcome.

Thank you