Penile sensitivity

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by scm123 View Post
    I had a free 10 minute phone consult with this doctor today. I was on Prozac for 2 years and when I came off it my sensitivity and orgasmic pleasure did not return. That was what eventually lead me to get a blood test a year and a half later and found my total t was 300 on one test then 280 on another. I discovered I had low T and started this journey.

This doctor said he thinks I have post SSRI sexual dysfunction and that is why it won't come back.

He also said at 37 and still wanting to have kids testosterone is the wrong thing to give me. He wants me to use Clomid to stimulate my natural production. He said test over the long term might damage my ability to have kids. What do you guys think?

I am more confused than ever! Has anyone ever heard of Post SSRI sexual dysfunction?

UGH!!!!!!!!
    Who was this dr?
    Clomid challenge is not a bad idea, to see if you are primary or secondary hypogonadism. Then go from there. That is the approach I would use if a patient would want to concieve before mocving on to TRT. If you are on TRT then hcg then test for sperm motility and count. If it is low then look to factors which may be causing it to drop. You be surprised of what can cause it drop like a rock. If sperm are low then add in HMG 75-225 ius a week then retest in 2-3 months.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

That is very helpful The Matrix I feel better about seeing this guy now.

Have you ever heard of Post SSRI sexual dysfunction?

They have a forum and they talk about reduced sensitivity and orgasmic pleasure like I have persisting after they come off the anti-depressants. What is frustrating is other guys on trt have the same symptoms on here when their E2 or prolactin or adrenal hormones are off.....even if they are in the "normal ranges".
  3. Registered User
    Answers

That is very helpful The Matrix I feel better about seeing this guy now.

Have you ever heard of Post SSRI sexual dysfunction?

They have a forum and they talk about reduced sensitivity and orgasmic pleasure like I have persisting after they come off the anti-depressants. What is frustrating is other guys on trt have the same symptoms on here when their E2 or prolactin or adrenal hormones are off.....even if they are in the "normal ranges".
    Yes its basically an imbalance in your automic nervous system from over stimulation (neurologically, stress,) in SNS. YOu need to rebalance the system at the same time regulate proper hormonal balance. YOu have to hit both angles in order to get proper treatment protocol.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

So prozac was the overstimulation? Interesting.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

BTW the doctors name is Irwin Goldstein a well know sexual dysfunction expert. He runs a sexual dysfunction clinic in San Diego CA
  6. Registered User
    Answers

BTW the doctors name is Irwin Goldstein a well know sexual dysfunction expert. He runs a sexual dysfunction clinic in San Diego CA
    Let's just say it's an imbalance or a short in your circuitry
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fullproof View Post
    I read that if you take vitamin E for about 1-2 weeks starting, you will increase your semin amount at least double, if not triple! You are supposed to keep taking and it will help you orgasm faster too. I do not now however if this part is true, but it you put all the facts together, combined with another little special ingredient of your choice, I think that will be the end of your problems!!

Chris L
    Fullproofdistributions.com
    He is with a medical professional he is comfortable with let him roll with it.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I am sick of my endo not knowing what he is doing. I am going to try a guy named Irwin goldstein he runs a sexual health clinic in Sand Diego. Have you heard of him?

I wish I lived near Dr. Crisler or you. I want to try hcg but my endo said its dangerous with no long term studies and should only be used if I want to have kids.

I can't wait to see if this new doc is better. He seems to pay more attention to the big hormonal picture from his site. I hope that is the case.
    I just went to him a few weeks ago. He deal via phone call
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I think I may have post ssri sexual issues. I was on Paxil for 8 yrs and that's when a lot of my hormones issues started. Right now when I have an orgasm I am so sensitive that I have to stop. It tickles if that makes sense..I think it's a prolactin issues
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. penile sensitivity
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 09:02 PM
  2. Low penile sensitivity and reduced pleasure
    By scm123 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 11:11 AM
  3. Natural way to lower penile sensitivity?
    By grippednrippd in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:27 PM
  4. exogenous insulin use and insulin sensitivity ?
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 04:56 PM