HCG good for 2 months

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I am taking norvel HCG and just this past week will be the 2 month mark. I feel like I am getting nothing out of it and taking nomral every thing these past week seems like my e2 has total just crashed. After 2 months its basically no good?

anyman

Awards
  • Established
30 days is the stated life expectancy per the bottle

YMMV, but 30 days seems to be the general consensus.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
YMMV, but 30 days seems to be the general consensus.
yeah i just read the bottle and been having low e2 problems for past 2-3 weeks and could not uderstanc why NOW I KNOW !! with out hcg i do not need armidex with it I do. Where does it all end LOL :fool2:

T800

T800

Awards
Yeah...Novarel used to be a 60 day preparation. Now it's only 30 days. That effectively doubles the price. :frustrate

Sonny

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
My doc says even though the box says 30 days, 60 is ok.

I can't tell if it is working at 1 day or 60. I notice nothing at 250iu x 2 a week.

Joejoebaggins

Joejoebaggins

Awards
My doc says even though the box says 30 days, 60 is ok.

I can't tell if it is working at 1 day or 60. I notice nothing at 250iu x 2 a week.
I've been on the same protocol for 3 weeks and i have noticed absolutely jack.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
With in 24 hour after last HCg fresh batch it was morning boner city..I now that armidex at 1 mg was too much a week so I will start with .25mgs BIW and go from there. DIM was still being ran

T800

T800

Awards
I've done TRT with Test alone and Test + HCG. I definitely felt better on Test + HCG.

Sonny

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I've done TRT with Test alone and Test + HCG. I definitely felt better on Test + HCG.

Sonny
Yes i agree but this deifeintely tells me that 30 days is the lmit and it was not no psychosomatic response either !!
24 hour after shot BAM morning boner.Even while taking DIM so thats not a factor ..

Joejoebaggins

Joejoebaggins

Awards
With in 24 hour after last HCg fresh batch it was morning boner city..I now that armidex at 1 mg was too much a week so I will start with .25mgs BIW and go from there. DIM was still being ran
How much DIM are you on?