How much does TRT cost?

  1. New Member
    In Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    203
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%

    How much does TRT cost?


    I'm considering going to an anti aging doc in chicago. Problem is, I just went to a new job so my old insurance from my previous job runs out in a week and a half and my new insurance doesn't kick in for 60some days.

    So I'm wondering how much injectable test replacement costs w/o insurance. General prices or ranges? Anything?

  2. New Member
    aculpep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    171
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    71.89%

    If you have a business membership at samsclub:

    10,000 iu APP HCG $16.25, includes sterile water.
    10ml of 200mg/ml Watson's test cyp $42.xx

    Other than that Dr. John's pricelist is here.
    http://www.allthingsmale.com/pricelist.html

    T CYPIONATE IM (Watson) $110.00 200 mg/mL 10 mL
    T CYPIONATE IM (Compounded) $95.00 200 mg/mL 10 mL



    Quote Originally Posted by In Hulk View Post
    I'm considering going to an anti aging doc in chicago. Problem is, I just went to a new job so my old insurance from my previous job runs out in a week and a half and my new insurance doesn't kick in for 60some days.

    So I'm wondering how much injectable test replacement costs w/o insurance. General prices or ranges? Anything?
  3. New Member
    BigJimCalhoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    56.77%

    Many if not most anti-aging docs do not accept insurance. They spend so much time with, but the insurance only pays for 7 minutes of time.

    Urologists are another alternative.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    rightship3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%

    Don't forget your A-dex...hopefully you can find it cheaper than at Walgreens, or get your insurance to cover it. Pricey.

    http://www.walgreens.com/library/fin...midex&id=12696
  5. New Member
    aculpep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    171
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    71.89%

    Use liquidex 60ml 1mg/ml = $50

    Quote Originally Posted by rightship3 View Post
    Don't forget your A-dex...hopefully you can find it cheaper than at Walgreens, or get your insurance to cover it. Pricey.

    http://www.walgreens.com/library/fin...midex&id=12696
  6. New Member
    rightship3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    93.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by aculpep View Post
    Use liquidex 60ml 1mg/ml = $50
    Certainly an option, what kind of results have you had with it? Others have said it is inconsistent/unreliable...
  7. plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rightship3 View Post
    Certainly an option, what kind of results have you had with it? Others have said it is inconsistent/unreliable...
    thats because they are usually using it illegally and without proper Dr monitored BW. I don't see an issue of using it as long as 1. you have a script to cover your butt and 2. you are under dr monitored care and BW

    I have a pretty solid understanding of organic chem/gen chemistry(I was a pharm student dropout, switched to business school) so this is an area which I can speak with some authority.

    Ive looked over the various stuff the chem guys sell.

    It is of little or no difference than the pills you pay 10 bucks for at wallgreens and call arimidex.
  8. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1162
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rightship3 View Post
    Certainly an option, what kind of results have you had with it? Others have said it is inconsistent/unreliable...
    It puts me all over the place. I'm trying high dosages of DIM hopefully correcting estrogen metabolism will reduce need all together for adex.
  9. plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    It puts me all over the place. I'm trying high dosages of DIM hopefully correcting estrogen metabolism will reduce need all together for adex.
    yea, but so does the pills as well, isn't that what you were just using?

    Im not saying that arimidex won't do that, or isn't consistent and can't vary from person to person(it can, and does) Im just saying that the cheap liquid version is just as good as the pills you get at the pharmacy
  10. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1058
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    yea, but so does the pills as well, isn't that what you were just using?

    Im not saying that arimidex won't do that, or isn't consistent and can't vary from person to person(it can, and does) Im just saying that the cheap liquid version is just as good as the pills you get at the pharmacy
    The cheap liquid stuff is the greatest deal on the net.
  11. New Member
    aculpep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    171
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    71.89%

    Yes it is and it works. Anyone know the shelf life of the stuff? Anything to do to extend it if need be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    The cheap liquid stuff is the greatest deal on the net.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 05:17 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 12:21 PM
  3. How much does one squirt equal?
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 01:32 PM
  4. How much does Shaq really weigh?
    By Blutarski in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 03:47 PM
  5. How much does an olympic E-Z curl bar weigh?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 11:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in