How much does TRT cost?

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
I'm considering going to an anti aging doc in chicago. Problem is, I just went to a new job so my old insurance from my previous job runs out in a week and a half and my new insurance doesn't kick in for 60some days.

So I'm wondering how much injectable test replacement costs w/o insurance. General prices or ranges? Anything?

A

aculpep

Awards
If you have a business membership at samsclub:

10,000 iu APP HCG $16.25, includes sterile water.
10ml of 200mg/ml Watson's test cyp $42.xx

Other than that Dr. John's pricelist is here.
http://www.allthingsmale.com/pricelist.html

T CYPIONATE IM (Watson) $110.00 200 mg/mL 10 mL
T CYPIONATE IM (Compounded) $95.00 200 mg/mL 10 mL

I'm considering going to an anti aging doc in chicago. Problem is, I just went to a new job so my old insurance from my previous job runs out in a week and a half and my new insurance doesn't kick in for 60some days.

So I'm wondering how much injectable test replacement costs w/o insurance. General prices or ranges? Anything?

B

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
Many if not most anti-aging docs do not accept insurance. They spend so much time with, but the insurance only pays for 7 minutes of time.

Urologists are another alternative.

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Certainly an option, what kind of results have you had with it? Others have said it is inconsistent/unreliable...
thats because they are usually using it illegally and without proper Dr monitored BW. I don't see an issue of using it as long as 1. you have a script to cover your butt and 2. you are under dr monitored care and BW

I have a pretty solid understanding of organic chem/gen chemistry(I was a pharm student dropout, switched to business school) so this is an area which I can speak with some authority.

Ive looked over the various stuff the chem guys sell.

It is of little or no difference than the pills you pay 10 bucks for at wallgreens and call arimidex.

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Certainly an option, what kind of results have you had with it? Others have said it is inconsistent/unreliable...
It puts me all over the place. I'm trying high dosages of DIM hopefully correcting estrogen metabolism will reduce need all together for adex.

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It puts me all over the place. I'm trying high dosages of DIM hopefully correcting estrogen metabolism will reduce need all together for adex.
yea, but so does the pills as well, isn't that what you were just using?

Im not saying that arimidex won't do that, or isn't consistent and can't vary from person to person(it can, and does) Im just saying that the cheap liquid version is just as good as the pills you get at the pharmacy

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
yea, but so does the pills as well, isn't that what you were just using?

Im not saying that arimidex won't do that, or isn't consistent and can't vary from person to person(it can, and does) Im just saying that the cheap liquid version is just as good as the pills you get at the pharmacy
The cheap liquid stuff is the greatest deal on the net.