- 09-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Does anyone have a preference as far as brands go?
I have heard that there are different varieties and that some here prefer Novarel.
But I also heard that other brands come in 2,000 - 4,000 iu vials so you wouldn't have a lot of waste.
At 250 iu 2X a week, you only need 2000 iu per month, I'd hate to waste 8000 iu a month.
- 09-26-2007, 01:06 PM
I remember JansZ was partial to Novarel. He said he had not got the same results from other brands..
- 09-26-2007, 01:27 PM
09-26-2007, 03:19 PM
09-26-2007, 04:18 PM
As long as you reconstitute with bac water and keep it refrigerated, it is good for two months. Even then, some have said that they just keep using the stuff until its gone, with no problems.
You should, however, discard unused reconstitututed hormone if it becomes cloudy, which indicates that it has either become denatured or contaminated.
09-26-2007, 05:05 PM
09-26-2007, 05:54 PM
No, I have never had a vial go bad and I don't use leftover hormone after its expiration date. But I know people who have done so without any problems.
With good technique, contamination is unlikely. You know the drill - sterile syringes and pins; clean the vial stopper well with an alcohol swab before inserting the needle into the vial through the stopper.
To avoid denaturation, when reconstituting, do not shake the vial, or inject the sterile water into the vial of hormone with too much force. Inject slowly and gently swirl the vial in order to dissolve the hormone in the water.
Similar Forum Threads
- By w8lifter in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2013, 11:56 PM
- By Hustlers in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2011, 03:00 PM
- By punxweb in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2010, 02:10 PM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2009, 02:07 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2002, 07:54 PM