Maybe a stupid question...needles and syringes

CF10

CF10

Awards
I searched but I couldnt find an answer to this Q. Do you have to order online or can you go to a pharmacy and buy the necessary needles and syringes. I'm thinking I'll use 23g to draw and 27 or 28g, 1 inch to inject E3D (not subQ). Are these the right sizes and can I buy the needles and syringes at a pharmacy?

EDIT: Oh yeah this will be for 50mg Cyp.

hickersb

Awards
I searched but I couldnt find an answer to this Q. Do you have to order online or can you go to a pharmacy and buy the necessary needles and syringes. I'm thinking I'll use 23g to draw and 27 or 28g, 1 inch to inject E3D (not subQ). Are these the right sizes and can I buy the needles and syringes at a pharmacy?

EDIT: Oh yeah this will be for 50mg Cyp.
This varies based on what state you are in.

qwestar

Awards
You can get the needles and syringes at a pharmacy with a script of course. I ran into a slight problem though with my local walgreens, they never had the pins I needed, they generally had slin pins in stock. They said they would order it for me, then they said it was not in stock. I just finally ordered online.
I use 23 1 1/2 guage pins and they work great for glutes. I use 23's for extraction and also for injection. It works fine for me. If you like you can use a 22 to extract and it will go quicker.
It also depends where you will be injecting 25 guage by 1 inch for quads and delts. I think go going higher than 25 guage will be hard with cyp so 27,28 doesn't seem like a good choice.

You have a pm.

CF10

CF10

Awards
You can get the needles and syringes at a pharmacy with a script of course. I ran into a slight problem though with my local walgreens, they never had the pins I needed, they generally had slin pins in stock. They said they would order it for me, then they said it was not in stock. I just finally ordered online.
I use 23 1 1/2 guage pins and they work great for glutes. I use 23's for extraction and also for injection. It works fine for me. If you like you can use a 22 to extract and it will go quicker.
It also depends where you will be injecting 25 guage by 1 inch for quads and delts. I think go going higher than 25 guage will be hard with cyp so 27,28 doesn't seem like a good choice.

You have a pm.
Thanks for the info.

Kasumeat

Awards
If you have access to a medical supply store, they tend to have better prices than the online stores. I also agree that 25 is the best to inject with.

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
I get mine from walgreens as part of a prescription my doctor calls in. I get 100 at a time and they are covered by insurance. They come pre-assembled and I now check to make sure the needle is tight.

rightship3

Awards
I asked this very question at Walgreen's and the pharmacist said it depends on the situation. If you have a script with them or appear to have a legitimate need there will be no problem. If they suspect you are not on the up and up they can deny you...completely at their discretion.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remember that 50mg E3D will likely put you over range and exaberate an E issue,especially if your using hcG(which you should be)

100mg of T per week equals out to about 40mg E3D

CF10

CF10

Awards
Remember that 50mg E3D will likely put you over range and exaberate an E issue,especially if your using hcG(which you should be)

100mg of T per week equals out to about 40mg E3D
Yep, you're right I just did the math. It looks like the right dose is ~42.85mg. Thanks.