- 09-25-2007, 09:17 PM
I have been on TRT for two years now, injections the last six months. My hematocrit has been fine up until about two months ago. I donated blood yesterday for the first time and it was 54. I tried to donate the week before but couldn't because of some BP issues and it was 51. Dr. John is going to check it again in a month to see where it is. Has anyone else had issues with thick blood?
Similar Forum Threads
- By jcam222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2016, 11:13 AM
- By Whacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2015, 01:03 AM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:27 PM
- By garyrabbit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-02-2003, 01:06 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2002, 12:56 PM