Arimidex Dosage

Kasumeat

Awards
I've been given a script for Arimidex, 1mg/day to treat gyno that's started to develop from testosterone replacement. The most common dosage recommended here seems to be .25mg/E3D. That's a whopping twelve times smaller! I'm really not sure what to do here. Should my dose be higher because I've already started to develop gyno? Should I start somewhere in the middle (say .25mg/day) and see how I feel? What are the markers that I should be looking for as for the right dose, or one that's too high?

rick055

Awards
  • Established
I have a follow up question to yours, kasumet, if you don't mind sharing a thread ;) and that is-

why E3D? Does it have to do with half life? Is arimidex effective in the body for three days?

Kasumeat

Awards
Because it's nearly impossible to administer less than .25mg at a time, due to the fact that it comes in 1mg pills.

Kasumeat

Awards
Yes, because it comes in 1mg pills, and it's easier to take a whole pill every three days than a third of one every day, and doctors will go with what's easiest to do 90% of the time.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, okay.

So the drug itself will exert its anti-estrogen effect for three days, regardless of dose; no need to dose daily.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, okay.

So the drug itself will exert its anti-estrogen effect for three days, regardless of dose; no need to dose daily.
one every 3 days will kill your e2 level down to nothing then this will affect magneisum and calium, choline,. iodine absorption in the body

rick055

Awards
  • Established
one every 3 days will kill your e2 level down to nothing then this will affect magneisum and calium, choline,. iodine absorption in the body
But I thought most doctors were dosing every three days (like .25 mg).

Just to clarify, how are you saying it should be dosed? (X mg every X days)

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But I thought most doctors were dosing every three days (like .25 mg).

Just to clarify, how are you saying it should be dosed? (X mg every X days)
.25 mg E3D

Try and cut pill best as you can. If its not perfect do not worry - a little more today, a little less 3 days later, a little more.....yada yada yada.

Kasumeat

Awards
.25 mg E3D

Try and cut pill best as you can. If its not perfect do not worry - a little more today, a little less 3 days later, a little more.....yada yada yada.
Is this the dosage that you would recommend for myself, who has already developed mild gyno? Perhaps I should start with a higher dose for a while and taper down to .25mg/E3D?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Is this the dosage that you would recommend for myself, who has already developed mild gyno? Perhaps I should start with a higher dose for a while and taper down to .25mg/E3D?
Love to know what is needed to bring down from e2 75 down to about 30 ish I'm at .25 mgs day on injection on every 3rd day and also 300 mgs DIM via urine test with sam-e, ZMA, TMG 750 BID. Something out to give. 1 mgs was a week was way too much unless that ultrasesnitive e2 test was screwy..getting bad night sweats ans insomina, no muscle pumps wonder if e2 is dropping to fast ? Since going to DIM300 mgs i do feel my e2 has dropped dramtically< morning wood has stopped and feel like low serotonin levels are back aagain..(constipation)

rightship3

Awards
Love to know what is needed to bring down from e2 75 down to about 30 ish I'm at .25 mgs day on injection on every 3rd day and also 300 mgs DIM via urine test with sam-e, ZMA, TMG 750 BID. Something out to give. 1 mgs was a week was way too much unless that ultrasesnitive e2 test was screwy..getting bad night sweats ans insomina, no muscle pumps wonder if e2 is dropping to fast ? Since going to DIM300 mgs i do feel my e2 has dropped dramtically< morning wood has stopped and feel like low serotonin levels are back aagain..(constipation)
Why not just use LiquiDex, as the dosage is much more reliable and consistent? Trying to break the tiny arimidex pills into quarters produces uneven amounts and you loose quite a bit with the dust and small remains (unusable). I think breaking it in half is the best you can do without losing too much.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Why not just use LiquiDex, as the dosage is much more reliable and consistent? Trying to break the tiny arimidex pills into quarters produces uneven amounts and you loose quite a bit with the dust and small remains (unusable). I think breaking it in half is the best you can do without losing too much.
I am using liquidex but I prefer to use real FDA approved drugs in stead of back yard stuff because I know whats in it and liquidex has me all over the place. When on armidex i never had a problem with keeping self stable. I have heard alot of other people same thing they are all over th eplace with inconsitency..for 15 bucks a month knowing i;m going to get real deal I will take that any day.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Is liquidex a compounded arimidex?

Is it really a drug or a natural remedy?

How do you get it?
its actuall drug vblendde in glycerol suspension and sold as labortaroy consumption IE for rats :toofunny:

rick055

Awards
  • Established
its actuall drug vblendde in glycerol suspension and sold as labortaroy consumption IE for rats :toofunny:
My pet rat has like five ***** tits so it should do the trick.
:rofl:

I'll stick with arimidex.

Joejoebaggins

Joejoebaggins

Awards
I am using liquidex but I prefer to use real FDA approved drugs in stead of back yard stuff because I know whats in it and liquidex has me all over the place. When on armidex i never had a problem with keeping self stable. I have heard alot of other people same thing they are all over th eplace with inconsitency..for 15 bucks a month knowing i;m going to get real deal I will take that any day.
Where are you getting arimidex for $15 a month? Thats an awesome price.

rightship3

Awards
Arimidex is actually the ONLY TRT med that my insurance company will cover...$20 copay. Test cyp is a no-go (Androgel only) and HcG requires some sort of fertility plan to get approval.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking .5mg e/d and notice no negative effects. I feel a lot better, not perfect though.

Still can not lose my stomach/pec fat no matter what I try!!? My food is spot on, as well as training..yet I have a layer of fat the won't go away.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking .5mg e/d and notice no negative effects. I feel a lot better, not perfect though.

Still can not lose my stomach/pec fat no matter what I try!!? My food is spot on, as well as training..yet I have a layer of fat the won't go away.
check estrogen metabolism !! thats where my problem is not e2
e2 is minor compared to down stream of estrone metabolites

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would you do to control estrones, etc...
Same thing to control E2 is estrones as well.

Arimidex is the best way.

Eventually as one felt better and lost BF% and upped energy exposure, they cut cut back on dosage and possibly wean themselves off at some point, or at least to a much smaller dose.

Start at .25mg E3D

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Same thing to control E2 is estrones as well.

Arimidex is the best way.

Eventually as one felt better and lost BF% and upped energy exposure, they cut cut back on dosage and possibly wean themselves off at some point, or at least to a much smaller dose.

Start at .25mg E3D
Comm on plymouth you are slipping look at my profile on urine test that just totally dispporves that theory..
low e2 high estrone metabolites

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Comm on plymouth you are slipping look at my profile on urine test that just totally dispporves that theory..
low e2 high estrone metabolites
Everyone's case is different Nails :study:

However, as a very *General* rule of thumb, where E1 goes so does E2, they tend to go in balance.

With you though Nails, your on exogenous prescription drugs, like testosterone, which can throw everyone for a loop and anything can happen.

Im saying for a normal individual not on any HRT, usually E1 and E2 go hand in hand.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Everyone's case is different Nails :study:

However, as a very *General* rule of thumb, where E1 goes so does E2, they tend to go in balance.

With you though Nails, your on exogenous prescription drugs, like testosterone, which can throw everyone for a loop and anything can happen.

Im saying for a normal individual not on any HRT, usually E1 and E2 go hand in hand.
As with any thing you always have a good come back ..:box:

rick055

Awards
  • Established
If you have the time and the fortitude, you might be able to challenge that because hCG is approved for treatment of hypogonadism.
When it is approved for hypogonadism, is it on a full time/year round basis? Or in "spurts" like when it is prescribed for fertility?

Kasumeat

Awards
So, what are the symtpoms of taking too much Arimidex?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
So, what are the symtpoms of taking too much Arimidex?
i can answer these !! expereincing them right now !!
insonia
joint pains
constipation
low serotonin
low gaba
low insulin out put
memory fog
muscle atrophy
no morning eretions
dry skin
fat gain in stomach
anemia
shallow breathing
confusion
magneosum defiency
calcium imbalances
lipid issues
low enrgy
oxiadtive stress
Copper defieincy
emotional zombie !!
depression - do not give a fuk about anything
sleepy
feel like in own world..
want me to go on?

rightship3

Awards
i can answer these !! expereincing them right now !!
insonia
joint pains
constipation
low serotonin
low gaba
low insulin out put
memory fog
muscle atrophy
no morning eretions
dry skin
fat gain in stomach
anemia
shallow breathing
confusion
magneosum defiency
calcium imbalances
lipid issues
low enrgy
oxiadtive stress
Copper defieincy
emotional zombie !!
sleepy
feel like in own world..
want me to go on?
So the key is to find and maintain that perfect estrogen level for you. Too high or too low causes problems...just like having low test.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
So the key is to find and maintain that perfect estrogen level for you. Too high or too low causes problems...just like having low test.

Yep and the pain in the ass is that high e2 is same as low e2. Actuallly I use my tongue to quide me. When I am in the prefect soon my tongue is less white and coated. When high or low its pure white and thick. Plus my tits hurt as well when high and get horrible body odor..

rick055

Awards
  • Established
insonia
joint pains
constipation
low serotonin
low gaba
low insulin out put
memory fog
muscle atrophy
no morning eretions
dry skin
fat gain in stomach
anemia
shallow breathing
confusion
magneosum defiency
calcium imbalances
lipid issues
low enrgy
oxiadtive stress
Copper defieincy
emotional zombie !!
sleepy
feel like in own world..
want me to go on?
But do you feel well? :D

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
But do you feel well? :D
On can swing from high to low in matter of 2- 3 days very easily.. i think eventually armidex will be a thing of the past for me once I get the estrogen metabolism in check. Since stopping the fish oils months ago to bring EFA back into balacnce my shbg doubled from 20 to almost 40..So armidfex in my case has not lowered my shbg as it claim to fame, but correcting estrogen metabolism will. LEF mentions that fish oils help to keep SHBG in check now I know why..

rightship3

Awards
Yep and the pain in the ass is that high e2 is same as low e2. Actuallly I use my tongue to quide me. When I am in the prefect soon my tongue is less white and coated. When high or low its pure white and thick. Plus my tits hurt as well when high and get horrible body odor..
That is interesting. So you think the coated tongue is due to estrogen and not candida? Maybe there is a relationship that allows it to thrive under certain conditions.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
That is interesting. So you think the coated tongue is due to estrogen and not candida? Maybe there is a relationship that allows it to thrive under certain conditions.
THink about it low estrogen suppresses immune system so does elevated. Coated tongue is representation of your functioning immune system, as well as oxidative stress and gluthione. e2 increases gluthione Too much e2 and it gets depleted

superone

Awards
  • Established
How does low estrogen cause fat gain in the stomach?

I would think less estrogen means less fat because E2 receptors are found in fat no?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
How does low estrogen cause fat gain in the stomach?

I would think less estrogen means less fat because E2 receptors are found in fat no?
estrogen defieint men develop NASH and have huge pot belly and little muscle mass on there arms and legs. Estrogen burns fat through lipolysis which reverses this feature

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
The Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis - AKA FATTY LIVER

superone

Awards
  • Established
So what would be the ideal dose for Aromasin, if im on Finesteride or Dutasteride?

Because both of these increase estrogen.

Also, what about when using something like DHEA via Dermacrine? Dermacrine does something about E1 but not about E2, the most dangerous of estrogens. DHEA converts to testosterone and estrogen.

Would 10 - 12.5mg of Aromasin daily be too much?