Free and total test levels- low???

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Hey guys, new to the board.

Basic rundown, I just turned 23 a couple months ago. Exhibit some of the adam symptoms such as depression, lethargy, and inability to put on good amounts of muscle.

Had a blood test done, could only get free and total test due to the nurses inability to correctly draw blood:frustrate

So the test was done through Quest and results were...

Total- 479
Free- 56.1

My diet is in check, I eat well and eat plenty of fats. Supplement game is in check. Rest in check. I'm doing everything right and although those numbers fall in the "normal" range, they seem pathetic to me.

Any opinions?

Oddball8945

Awards
pretty low but that could be for a number of reasons

Try living with T at 126 for the past 2 years and just figureing out that it was Low T makeing me feel like this.And im not even 19

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
I believe the scale is...

Testosterone Total - 479...250-1100 ng/dL
Testosterone Free - 51......46.0-224.0pg/mL

Nemesis RR

Awards
How is the stress level? How is the body fat?

ironjunkie91

ironjunkie91

Awards
Hey guys, new to the board.

Basic rundown, I just turned 23 a couple months ago. Exhibit some of the adam symptoms such as depression, lethargy, and inability to put on good amounts of muscle.

Had a blood test done, could only get free and total test due to the nurses inability to correctly draw blood:frustrate

So the test was done through Quest and results were...

Total- 479
Free- 56.1

My diet is in check, I eat well and eat plenty of fats. Supplement game is in check. Rest in check. I'm doing everything right and although those numbers fall in the "normal" range, they seem pathetic to me.

Any opinions?
Your levels are almost identical to mine at almost the same age I'm 25. I wouldn't say total test is useless but free is more important in how you feel if your total is low but 90% is free you'll feel better than If your total was 1000ng/dl but can only use 2% of it... try taking plain boron it lowers shbg and will free up some of the bound test. Try to make another appointment and get the other labs done... it's easier to paint a picture if you have all of your brushes on hand. It's more about how you feel than numbers. If you're positive other factors are in check (DIET ect) then it's obviously something else inhibiting growth and development

ironjunkie91

ironjunkie91

Awards
Damn..I did it again. Old thread lmao