OMG TRT and Body Hair

  1. Registered User
    corndog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    45
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    286

    OMG TRT and Body Hair


    Ok, I understand that while on test your body will start growing more body hair and in some cases people lose hair on their head.

    Since being on test IM I have grown body hair at a increadible speed. I'm not a hairy guy but I find new hairs daily on my back and shoulder (gross).

    Is there anything to help reduce new hair growth or is it just a part of TRT that I will have to live with.

    Also, does HcG produce hair growth similar to test.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    Unless you shave it this is just something you will have to deal with!
  3. Registered User
    corndog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    45
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    286

    Right


    I've been shaving parts of my body going way back to my bodybuilding days but.......................... I just cant beleive the amount of new growths that I see every day. The whole back thing is just discusting. Chest hair I cool with shaving that. The back thing just sucks.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MarkLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    190

    The Amazon reviewers don't like it, but I do:

    http://www.amazon.com/Just-Trim-Hair.../dp/B000CC1OX8

    This has a telescoping handle. Between using both hands I can shave my own back no problem.

    IMHO it's a tradeoff - hair growth is better than having no T.
  5. Registered User
    RockyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    113

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLA View Post
    IMHO it's a tradeoff - hair growth is better than having no T.
    Exactly..I'm not too crazy about the extra hair growth on my back/ shoulders either but it's worth feeling alot better for this little inconvience
  6. Registered User
    aculpep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    168

    What is your TT lab levels?

    Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Ok, I understand that while on test your body will start growing more body hair and in some cases people lose hair on their head.

    Since being on test IM I have grown body hair at a increadible speed. I'm not a hairy guy but I find new hairs daily on my back and shoulder (gross).

    Is there anything to help reduce new hair growth or is it just a part of TRT that I will have to live with.

    Also, does HcG produce hair growth similar to test.
  7. Registered User
    greenwing7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    STL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    159

    you won't have to buy sweaters in the winter anymore!
  8. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Starting to get that myself from dermacrine

    hair on knuckles and upper arms/

    Its all good
  9. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tarpon Springs, Florida
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5549

    Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Ok, I understand that while on test your body will start growing more body hair and in some cases people lose hair on their head.

    Since being on test IM I have grown body hair at a increadible speed. I'm not a hairy guy but I find new hairs daily on my back and shoulder (gross).

    Is there anything to help reduce new hair growth or is it just a part of TRT that I will have to live with.

    Also, does HcG produce hair growth similar to test.
    dude look into finasteride,or dutasteride!!!! they block androgenic activity from testosterone......i only take it when on cycle as some feedback can be negative...yet i would love to see the people that are the "so called bad responders".....prolly just fat slobs that dont exercise at all!!.....i'm doin 750mg test a week with absolutely no sides at all......read up and see what you think!!!! ~trip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. Registered User
    Skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    116

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    dude look into finasteride,or dutasteride!!!! they block androgenic activity from testosterone......i only take it when on cycle as some feedback can be negative...yet i would love to see the people that are the "so called bad responders".....prolly just fat slobs that dont exercise at all!!.....i'm doin 750mg test a week with absolutely no sides at all......read up and see what you think!!!! ~trip
    Yeah, take a chance to see if Finasteride doesn't screw you up worse than you already are.

    Tripdog, you are a dumbf_ck.
  11. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tarpon Springs, Florida
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5549

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    Yeah, take a chance to see if Finasteride doesn't screw you up worse than you already are.

    Tripdog, you are a dumbf_ck.
    ....what a dumb little newbie!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Contests and body hair
    By Psychabinol in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 01:00 PM
  2. TRT and body hair
    By Eisenhower in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:12 PM
  3. TRT and body hair
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 02:38 AM
  4. IGF and Body Hair Growth
    By agntx07 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in