Non Surgical Gyno Removal
- 09-20-2007, 10:14 PM
- 09-21-2007, 12:09 AM
Nolva (tamoxifen) 40mgs a day (split morning night) for about 2-3 weeks then 20 mg a day for the same
- 09-27-2007, 05:35 PM
What about injectable DHT compounds such as masteron? (Prescribed from a doc of course.) I know they make DHT gel for gynecomastia.. Just thinking IM DHT would work better.
Arimidex doesn't do anything to mine, and I am at .5mg/ed. I do feel slightly better, my free test has been low for years and I am hypo.
09-27-2007, 06:31 PM
09-28-2007, 10:51 AM
09-28-2007, 11:00 AM
DHT doesn't aromatize. AI's would prevent that anyway.
09-28-2007, 11:15 AM
09-28-2007, 11:55 AM
09-28-2007, 01:16 PM
i dont think dht gel is available by prescripture in the us
09-29-2007, 10:27 AM
09-29-2007, 11:47 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By stefang in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-06-2008, 03:14 PM
- By StarGazer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2007, 04:45 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 33Last Post: 03-25-2007, 06:00 PM
- By brm in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-05-2006, 03:00 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-04-2003, 07:26 PM