Nebido/hCG protocol theories - AnabolicMinds.com

Nebido/hCG protocol theories

1. Advanced Member

Nebido/hCG protocol theories

Nebido is injectible testosterone undecanoate. I know one person on it who is having good results, though I know the opinions here are mixed.

I am wondering, if one were to use Nebido hat an hCG protocol would look like with it.

I read Dr. John's protocol to suggest that he uses hCG E3D with transdermals because they are steady state and the two days prior to an IM inject to make up for the PKs of the injectible.

I wonder if you'd forego hCG for the first few weeks of a Nebido shot and start using E3D until the next shot?

Any thoughts? (on hCG or Nebido??)

2. New Member

The problem with Nebido is the wide swing in T levels between shots.

If you're going to inject anyway to inject HCG, why not inject T at the same time and avoid this issue?

Mark
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLA View Post
    The problem with Nebido is the wide swing in T levels between shots.

If you're going to inject anyway to inject HCG, why not inject T at the same time and avoid this issue?

Mark

It's not my lack of interest in shots; they don't bother me per se.

It's my curiosity that nebido dosed smaller and more frequently (albeit still longer than, say TE or cyp) might make a good HRT drug.

Said another way, if I could get the same benefits of TE with fewer injections, why not? Who wouldn't relish the opportunity to inject, say once a month, as opposed to weekly?

Again, they recommend 1000 mgs TU approx every 14 weeks apart. But "traditional" TRT also recommends TE every two weeks.

Why not apply the same logic to TU and try 250 mgs every 3 - 4 weeks or something along those lines?
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    Why not apply the same logic to TU and try 250 mgs every 3 - 4 weeks or something along those lines?
    This sounds like a decent idea, although the interval would have to be figured out based on the half-life. Test cyp half life is 6 days (please correct me) so E3D is the halfway point.

With every 3 month injections, you go from 1200T to 300 right before your next shot. Ideally the more frequent smaller shots would reduce both extremes. 600-800 would be nice :-)

Also AFAIK Nebido is no yet FDA approved. I heard they applied a few weeks ago after the successful completion of Phase 3 trials..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dr. John - latest research on HCG protocol?
    By Forever Young in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 12:32 PM
  2. HCG protocol-which one of these 2 for cycle?
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 11:36 AM
  3. HCG protocol advide needed for this
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 03:03 PM
  4. 3 HCG protocols??
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 11:13 AM
  5. Looking for results using Swale's HCG protocol!
    By witchdawg7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 04:11 PM