Should I go on HRT?

Nemesis RR

Awards
I am 38 years old and starting to show the signs of (aging) lower test levels. I still have a great body, strong as a bull, and have never used any steriods. I don't say this to brag just as backround information. It has been a lot harder lately to stay in shape, having problems sleeping, don't have the libido I once had, don't have the mental clarity I once had, recovery is horrible, jewels have gotten smaller, and most heart breaking I can not stay awake around 4:00 PM. No drugs or alcohol problems ever. I have had serious blows and injuries to the body thou. An MRI of my head was done and everything came back OK. Aches and pains in the joints and muscles are getting worse and worse.

My blood work was at:

total was at 429 ng/dL reference scale of 241-827
free was at 15.8 PG/ml reference scale of 8.7 - 25

Heart desease and bad lipid profiles are rampid in my family. Father and uncle have had open heart surgery and other uncles have had stints. I myself have Cholesterol levels of 200-225 and horrific tryglecerides eating healthy and working out 6 times a week. I am now on Vytorin that have corrected my levels and I am now at 140 total cholestoral.

Also having children is not a concern as I have had a vasectomy.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am 38 years old and starting to show the signs of (aging) lower test levels. I still have a great body, strong as a bull, and have never used any steriods. I don't say this to brag just as backround information. It has been a lot harder lately to stay in shape, having problems sleeping, don't have the libido I once had, don't have the mental clarity I once had, recovery is horrible, jewels have gotten smaller, and most heart breaking I can not stay awake around 4:00 PM. No drugs or alcohol problems ever. I have had serious blows and injuries to the body thou. An MRI of my head was done and everything came back OK. Aches and pains in the joints and muscles are getting worse and worse.

My blood work was at:

Heart desease and bad lipid profiles are rampid in my family. Father and uncle have had open heart surgery and other uncles have had stints. I myself have Cholesterol levels of 200-225 and horrific tryglecerides eating healthy and working out 6 times a week. I am now on Vytorin that have corrected my levels and I am now at 140 total cholestoral.

Keep cholesterol (180-200)
Do blood list, post #44.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

Expand that test a little on Adrenals area

BigAk

Awards
  • Established

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Jan... Low cholesterol around 140 will have a negative impact on Testosterone levels.

Do not go on HRT if you don't have to... It's a bigger can than most people think. I've learned over the years, HRT is word that people throw around very very lightly.... big mistake!!!
I am in the same boat. I turn 35 next month and the Dr.'s are talking HRT but I am doing everything I can to avoid it. I am working with my Naturopath to come up with a solid solution for non hormonal test and GH boosts and we are making progress in the right direction I think!

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
I am working with my Naturopath to come up with a solid solution for non hormonal test and GH boosts and we are making progress in the right direction I think!
Non hormonal test and GH?? Could you expand more on that please?

Nemesis RR

Awards
I agree with Jan... Low cholesterol around 140 will have a negative impact on Testosterone levels.

Do not go on HRT if you don't have to... It's a bigger can than most people think. I've learned over the years, HRT is word that people throw around very very lightly.... big mistake!!!
I am on the lowest possible dose. Without the vytorin my triglycerides skyrocket. The only thing I can think of is to eat junk. BigAk why did you not like it? I see you are trying to recover but what would be the negative impact of having levels between 700 and 900 as long as E2 is controlled?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nemisis,
the low cholesterol thing is an issue right away.

I would not opt for HRT right now.

Do you get adequate sunlight? Go to bed early? and rise early?

To ramp up cholesterol production I suggest getting in adequate amounts of red meat and fish oil(I like carlsons cod liver oil)

Lose weight. Ideally we males should ALL carry a single digit BF%. If this is not the case, make it.

We also need a more complete BW. I would especially like to see DHEA and E2.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on the lowest possible dose. Without the vytorin my triglycerides skyrocket. The only thing I can think of is to eat junk. BigAk why did you not like it? I see you are trying to recover but what would be the negative impact of having levels between 700 and 900 as long as E2 is controlled?
How many carbs do you eat in any given day?

You do realize that excess carbohydrate intake converts to triglycerides.

I have seen a multitude of people who went low carb go off cholesterol meds, forever.

I like red yeast rice as a natural statin

Nemesis RR

Awards
Nemisis,
the low cholesterol thing is an issue right away.

I would not opt for HRT right now.

Do you get adequate sunlight? Yes Go to bed early? 11:30and rise early? 07:00

To ramp up cholesterol production I suggest getting in adequate amounts of red meat averageand fish oil(I like carlsons cod liver oil)a lot of omega 3

Lose weight. Ideally we males should ALL carry a single digit BF%. If this is not the case, make it. Not going to happen but I do carry some abs

We also need a more complete BW. I would especially like to see DHEA and E2.
coming soon

Nemesis RR

Awards
How many carbs do you eat in any given day? Don't like sweets or pasta but I would say average. Avoid insulin spikes as I know what they cause.

You do realize that excess carbohydrate intake converts to triglycerides. Did not know that.

I have seen a multitude of people who went low carb go off cholesterol meds, forever.

I will give it a try.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
The T level not a precise indicator.
The goal is
FreeT~250 per dr Shippen
or
FreeT~300 per dr Delgado

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html
post #58

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Non hormonal test and GH?? Could you expand more on that please?
What I mean by that is not straight Test or GH but ways that you can increase your hormone level without surpression.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
What does 15.8 PG/ml convert to on Dr. Shippen and Dr. Delgado's scale?
Look at post #41
There is dr Shippens chart.
On that chart FreeT have both units systems.
also:
Testosterone Conversion Factor: pg/ml x 3.47 = pMol/L

15.8*3.47=54.8 pMol/L
-------------------------------------
you want to have 250 or 300 of pg/mL , you have 15.8 pg/mL
time to get some shots.
What is your SHBG?
Where is your complete blood test?

aculpep

Awards
20-40

Originally Posted by DrDelgado:

and Free T at upper range of 200 to 300 (or 20 to 40 pg/ml depending on the nomenclature)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
20-40

Originally Posted by DrDelgado:

and Free T at upper range of 200 to 300 (or 20 to 40 pg/ml depending on the nomenclature)
Getting a grip on FreeT is a chore.
Bottom line, do not rely on its numbers when gotten as result of testing,
do not try to make units conversion.

#1 FreeT tests are useless (there is a paper on this) with exception of one that is done at Quest diagnostics. Even Quest have more than one FreeT test. Only the one that is on my blood test list is any good, (I hope), {Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)}

#2 To find out FreeT use a chart and TotalT and SHBG values.
Values of TotalT and SHBG can (I hope) be converted from one unit system to another if need arises.

#3 There used to be Freet testosterone calculator on the internet, luckily it is gone.

#4 possibly dr Delgado will find time and elucidate. His numbers (or 20 to 40 pg/ml) may fit the FreeT test as given by LabCorp. Once I had it done, the range there is (6.6-18.1)pg/mL
the Quests FreeT test I have on my list have a range (46.0-224.0)pg/mL
The (200-300) numbers mentioned by dr Delgado may fit Quest's test or dr Shippen's use of the chart.
========================================================================
I am posting this response here and on the thread where dr Delgado made his statement.
Hopefully we will get some words from him.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/991716-post165.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/991863-post166.html
I will also suggest that aging is going to include a decline of hormones,
within genetic differences, expect to augment back Testosterone,
I keep mime and my clients under doctors monitoring,
around 1000 to 1,200 ng/ml Total T,
and Free T at upper range of 200 to 300 (or 20 to 40 pg/mldepending on the nomenclature)
Aldosterone is best at 10 to 40 ug/24 hr,
IGF-1 around 250 to 400 ng/ml.
DHT 60 to 70 ng/dl,
DHEA 300 ug/dl,
insulin under 5,
SHBG 10 to 30 nmol/l,
Estradiol 35 pg/ml,
with about 20 (2OHE) to 1 -16aOHE.

DrDelgado

Awards

My blood work was at:

Bioavailable testosterone range 120 to 600 ng/dl men (women 2 to 20) it is free testosterone pluse testosterone loosely bound to albumin. the higher the better, get the calculation at Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator

So look up your albumin (protein in blood) and SHBG with your numbers plug them in to the calulation.

I would predict your levels have declined and will continue to decline, working out will help, more sex will help (but which comes first the interest to have sex with good levels of Testosterone or sex, i think interest has to start with a great partner and good hormone levels.

Your cholesterol is a time bomb, I know you guys dont want to hear this, yet your body without adding exogenous cholesterol (from your diet) will produce all that you need and in free living populations where they have a lot of sex and have high testosterone levels, they have very low cholesterol levels, further proof it doesnt take much cholesterol to make your own steriods. I maintain a cholesterol level of 120 to 150, and an HDL of 60, LDL of under 90. Triglycerides of under 100, and even after eating they dont go much higher than 150 unless i eat junk high fat, high meat eaters do. complex Carbs dont elevate triglycerides when taken in like titration, like a carbrator on the older muscle cars, fuel in with current activity level burned then no spill over to excess-triglycerides fat in the blood. Do the Delgado protocol at least just add one blended drink a day, do add Avena Sativa found in Lean N Fit (new), to release more free testosterone, clear the bad estrones, with DIM in Estroblock and raw blended drinks (Bok Choy and Napa cabbage, add USC -Ultimate Skin Charge cream, see science journals and read the ones on powerpoint and see the video and be sure to listen to the audio coaching of my clients posted for you for free.

DrDelgado

Awards
Get the book Forever Ageless, Advanced edition, by Ron Rothenberg, MD,
P 277 -
Bioavailable testosterone range 120 to 600 ng/dl men (women 2 to 20) it is free testosterone pluse testosterone loosely bound to albumin. the higher the calculated number the better, get the calculation at www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

I will announce a coming date to order his book to get a gift from UltimateMedicalResearch.com to assist his amazon rating, as Dr Rothenberg is one of top 5 guys in anti aging, including Shippen, Hertoghe, Steenblock, Crisler, and yours truely, Delgado, as I am in a brain trust with each of these guys to develop and teach the Delgado protocol

DrDelgado

Awards
How many carbs do you eat in any given day?

You do realize that excess carbohydrate intake converts to triglycerides.

Leading causes of high triglycerides:
Excess simple carbs, or fat, oils (virgin olive oil), I like virgins but not in my oil! cheese, meat,
excess calories in relation to activity,
Cholesterol meds are unncessary -see Statin vs High complex carb 70%, low fat under 20%, adequate protein 15% powerpoint posted at each of my talks Doctors get CME credits

Last edited by a moderator:

DrDelgado

Awards
I am in the same boat. I turn 35 next month and the Dr.'s are talking HRT but I am doing everything I can to avoid it. I am working with my Naturopath to come up with a solid solution for non hormonal test and GH boosts and we are making progress in the right direction I think!
Read our book How to Look Great and Feel Sexy, by Nick Delgado and see for science articles to understand your problem, take the wellness survey at this site

Nemesis RR

Awards
Dr. Delgado thank you for taking the time to respond. As far as the Cholesterol it is a huge heriditary problem in my family. My father takes in no cholesterol, exercises 2x a day, is not overweight, eats no red meat, no alcohol, no smoking, in bed and up early, takes vytorin and huge amounts of omega 3s and still has bad triglycerides. I will try your suggestions but I don't think I can do it without the vytorin. I will also be trying it out on my father.

I will be following up with more bloodwork on 10/04/07. Would you consider HRT for me at this point?

As far as sex and working out both are in good order. I just don't crave sex as I once did. No morning wood ever. If I wasn't in a loving relationship I don't know how the sex life would be. Working out has just become a chore. I would go into the gym like an animal wanting to tear everything apart. Now I just want to get the workout over and go home.

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
From one shot a week? Complications? Side effects?
Nemesis... Freedom from many issue that will arise due to HRT; and there are many of them. A very few are:

1) Dependency on life long meds that your body will not function without.
2) Constant tuning, adding, adjusting meds in order to fall back in the normal ranges.
3) Money and unreliable US health insurance.

etc...

again... just a few...

DrDelgado

Awards
Nemesis... Freedom from many issue that will arise due to HRT; and there are many of them. A very few are:

2) Constant tuning, adding, adjusting meds in order to fall back in the normal ranges.

etc...

again... just a few...
We do a coaching plan to help, yet to make the decison, please view the video then listen to the audio coaching all for free, at
there is some effort, we developed a do it yourself wellness survey to tell you which hormones you may be low in, then it tells you which articles to read and which types of products over the counter solve to problem. As to scripts, and adjustments, that is more involved yet doable with a good doctor, and most insurance may not be covering. Take it as far as possible with natural diet, supplements and training. Then some go on to another level depending on age etc.

dcguy4u

Awards

etc...

again... just a few...
Thats an interesting scenario. Would you rather feel like crap and not go on HRT or you will jump the HRT bandwagon , make the effort and feel good.

DrDelgado

Awards
Thats an interesting scenario. Would you rather feel like crap and not go on HRT or you will jump the HRT bandwagon , make the effort and feel good.
Yes, its about feeling great, and most of us who as we age decide that decline is acceptable. One thing though, I have seem most of our clients use items with plant nitrogen extracts, we use the entry dose of a product called Activate Energy where feelings of depression, reduced ability to function, ADD, ADHD, according to Dr Suzie Schuder, MD of Newport Beach, even those coming off drug dependency feeling within hours like a new person. Read on science of nitrogen from plant extracts, see power point discussion. What Im saying is that much more can be accomplished now without progressing to injections for the start, and decide how you feel and go from there.

DrDelgado

Awards

My blood work was at:

drugs to lower cholesterol can have side effects, such as muscle ache, or impotency, the better way is to correct via diet, we call the Delgado protocol, see below, and using blended drinks, as part of the protocol. Also for aches in joints, my newest book which is on lecture, tells of inflammation, associated with delayed food allergys, see www.foodallergytest.com and another site reference to ALCAT test and the prime test for Delayed food allergies, keep in mind that as a youth your immune system, may not react to foods but later after constant ingestion of wheat or diary foods, even whey protein your joints will be affected. When hundreds of peer review studies appeared showing wheat, dairy, or other offending foods, reactions occur in within 24 hours!
My diet for myself has been designed based on a center of rice, vegetables, fruit, and legumes, then see if you become free of pain and your energy goes up, then reintroduce the load, of dairy and wheat I suspect you are eating! and we know even without testing for allergies, save you the cost, and this detective work will pay off for you.

For more energy i would also try out a true nitrogenous base supplement, such as Power N Speed, or Activate Energy, and also be sure your adrenals are supported look at the wellness survey and if needed get isocort over the counter, read Safe Uses of Cortisol by W M Jeffries, and read the How to look Great and Feel Sexy cookbook by Nick Delgado PhD

Also, you are concerned of risk factors of lipids and this is of major importance, also, low thyroid and issues of heart disease:
After having worked with Nathan Pritikin, winner of Affinity award, and other researchers, for nearly 30 years, in this field, studying Lipids fractions, and my close work with Theirry Hertoghe, MD, author of Hormone solutions, where we do interventional endocrinology, there are clearly factors that affect thyroid and lipids.
Be sure to have a Thyroid Free T3 measurement, as most panels leave out this critical test, most doctors, thinking it enough to have TSH, and T4, rarely know to meaure the correct tests for thyroid, or even consider symptoms like cold hands, or weight gain, because T3, is the only active form of thyroid. A low level along with taking a questionaire at www.ultimatemedicalresearch.com at the wellness survey, shows the key questions related to all hormones that may be low or deficient and deserve attention.
Also a blood test may not be enough, as we often do 24 urine tests for the sake to measure downstream metabolites, such as thyroid and testosterone and estrogen, since this will show how much hormone your body uses, and not just show a snap shot of your level for say testosterone at the moment, testosterone like most other hormones can vary and change every 15 minutes! so a single blood test is hardly accurate, whereas 24 collection of urine can show the total load of all key hormones.
cholesterol, contrary to popular belief, is a true marker for heart disease, stroke, and the levels we have found from the literature to be safe, are not what the American Heart Association publishes, and dont fall prey to the advice that you need alot of cholesterol to produce sex hormones, while Guyton Medical Physiology clearly showes the body produces all the cholesterol you need to create enough hormones, even at levels as low as free living populations where heart disease doesnt exist, like Tarahumara Indians of Mexico, or Bantu Natives of Africa, and my favorite the Okinawans of Japan, longest lived people, with naturally high testosterone and low cholesterol levels of under 160 !

Your total cholesterol should be 100 plus your age and not over 180 if you have a good HDL level of even 60 in will not be protective from an LDL that exceeds 90, the higher the LDL the higher the risk, VLDL makes up the other fraction and is often tied into the triglyceride level (fat circulating in the blood is transported by VLDL. So this level of VLDL ideal is under 40, and triglyceride even after fast under 100, and postporandial after eating should not really exceed 180. Otherwise it cloggs the RBC's and thickens the blood a dangerous co risk factor.
We do carotid artery ultrasound and those with cholesterol levels over 180 the higher they are, over 220 plus like the average american tends to have thickening in the arteries that has the highest correlation to impotency ED, clogged arteries in the penis, yes limp ****! and the heart attack, arteries to heart clogging, (which goes un detected by most standard tests such as EKG, stress treadmill, or echo, the closest good test would be a Stress Echo. and better is a combined CT scan, with high end MRI of arteries to heart. Look up new tests names. Remember the first symptom of heart disease starts with ED, 400,000 hospital visits this last year for ED! and then sudden heart attack over 500,000 deaths per year.
the only diet that uncloggs arteries is the Delgado Protocol, see nickdelgado.com similar to our work at the Pritikin Longevity center now carried on to the public for you. As i speak in India world anti aging conference this weekend, Nov 16 to 18 then to Anaheim convention center Dec 1, 9am to 1pm the biggest MMA event, and Dec 8, Irvine 9am to 1pm the event is $95 yet with mention to Beverly of anabolic mind you get 50% off entrance at Dec 1 and Dec 8 events, this includes food at Dec 8 event, call Beverly at 714-442-0743 if you want to attend. or see the complete lectures for free under chicago blog, at www.nickdelgado.com where doctors get continuing education credits, level one AMA for attending A4m events, next one I speak at is Dec 11 sports medicine certification, 4pm to 6pm, in las Vegas Ventician Hotel, A4m and Friday Dec 14 at 6pm to 930pm, with co Chair Suzie Schuder MD, talk on Nitrogenous base affect on ADD ADHD, and drug depencency, and Naina Sachdev MD, on bio identical hormones and Estrogen metabolism in Men and women. and I Nick Delgado will speak on Stem cells, advances, legal use of natural methods, hormones, fitness diet, biochemistry, for peak performance. to attend as my guest at A4m go to www.worldhealth.net, ask for a pass to see convention hall we have a booth, and get permission from desk that i invited you to assist at the sportsmedicine talk Dec 11, as my guest and Dec 14 the evening workshop, in Las Vegas, regular charge $595, for free to my events, limited offer to first 20 guests. Call us to for Anaheim and Irvine California events as seating is limited, see us at our store front at www.nolimitsmma.com in Irvine, the event in irvine is near OC airport on Cowan ave, get the newsletter sent to you for free, with invitation, of offers above by calling Beverly at our office 714-442-0743

DrDelgado

Awards

I believe the correct way to approach declining hormones is to get the right tests that includes 24 urine test with your doctor, Rhien consulting lab, ADL lab, merridian, or Genova (blood only), are all good at doing the correct tests. next take the free wellness survey at Ultimate Medical Research and print it out, we use a more complex wellness survey for our coaching clients see coaching under and study the full 3 hours of seminars now narrated listed as chicago blog, for the best way to understand the Delgado protocol and correct approach to natural hormone intervention, this of course can and should include food, herbs, weight training, lost of sex with your honey significant other, stem cells for damaged joints, watch for my newest book on Joint health coming in 120 days, and read books by Dr Rothenberg, Dr Hertoghe, and get my articles downloads for free at science journals at

Be aware that drugs to lower cholesterol can have side effects, such as muscle ache, or impotency, the better way is to correct via diet, we call the Delgado protocol, see below, and using blended drinks, as part of the protocol. Also for aches in joints, my newest book which is on lecture, tells of inflammation, associated with delayed food allergys, see Delayed Food Allergy Testing, Food Allergies and Treatment of Chronic Disease and another site reference to ALCAT test and the prime test for Delayed food allergies, keep in mind that as a youth your immune system, may not react to foods but later after constant ingestion of wheat or diary foods, even whey protein your joints will be affected. When hundreds of peer review studies appeared showing wheat, dairy, or other offending foods, reactions occur in within 24 hours!
My diet for myself has been designed based on a center of rice, vegetables, fruit, and legumes, then see if you become free of pain and your energy goes up, then reintroduce the load, of dairy and wheat I suspect you are eating! and we know even without testing for allergies, save you the cost, and this detective work will pay off for you.

For more energy i would also try out a true nitrogenous base supplement, such as Power N Speed, or Activate Energy, and also be sure your adrenals are supported look at the wellness survey and if needed get isocort over the counter, read Safe Uses of Cortisol by W M Jeffries, and read the How to look Great and Feel Sexy cookbook by Nick Delgado PhD

Also, you are concerned of risk factors of lipids and this is of major importance, also, low thyroid and issues of heart disease:
After having worked with Nathan Pritikin, winner of Affinity award, and other researchers, for nearly 30 years, in this field, studying Lipids fractions, and my close work with Theirry Hertoghe, MD, author of Hormone solutions, where we do interventional endocrinology, there are clearly factors that affect thyroid and lipids.
Be sure to have a Thyroid Free T3 measurement, as most panels leave out this critical test, most doctors, thinking it enough to have TSH, and T4, rarely know to meaure the correct tests for thyroid, or even consider symptoms like cold hands, or weight gain, because T3, is the only active form of thyroid. A low level along with taking a questionaire at at the wellness survey, shows the key questions related to all hormones that may be low or deficient and deserve attention.
Also a blood test may not be enough, as we often do 24 urine tests for the sake to measure downstream metabolites, such as thyroid and testosterone and estrogen, since this will show how much hormone your body uses, and not just show a snap shot of your level for say testosterone at the moment, testosterone like most other hormones can vary and change every 15 minutes! so a single blood test is hardly accurate, whereas 24 collection of urine can show the total load of all key hormones.
cholesterol, contrary to popular belief, is a true marker for heart disease, stroke, and the levels we have found from the literature to be safe, are not what the American Heart Association publishes, and dont fall prey to the advice that you need alot of cholesterol to produce sex hormones, while Guyton Medical Physiology clearly showes the body produces all the cholesterol you need to create enough hormones, even at levels as low as free living populations where heart disease doesnt exist, like Tarahumara Indians of Mexico, or Bantu Natives of Africa, and my favorite the Okinawans of Japan, longest lived people, with naturally high testosterone and low cholesterol levels of under 160 !

Your total cholesterol should be 100 plus your age and not over 180 if you have a good HDL level of even 60 in will not be protective from an LDL that exceeds 90, the higher the LDL the higher the risk, VLDL makes up the other fraction and is often tied into the triglyceride level (fat circulating in the blood is transported by VLDL. So this level of VLDL ideal is under 40, and triglyceride even after fast under 100, and postporandial after eating should not really exceed 180. Otherwise it cloggs the RBC's and thickens the blood a dangerous co risk factor.
We do carotid artery ultrasound and those with cholesterol levels over 180 the higher they are, over 220 plus like the average american tends to have thickening in the arteries that has the highest correlation to impotency ED, clogged arteries in the penis, yes limp ****! and the heart attack, arteries to heart clogging, (which goes un detected by most standard tests such as EKG, stress treadmill, or echo, the closest good test would be a Stress Echo. and better is a combined CT scan, with high end MRI of arteries to heart. Look up new tests names. Remember the first symptom of heart disease starts with ED, 400,000 hospital visits this last year for ED! and then sudden heart attack over 500,000 deaths per year.
the only diet that uncloggs arteries is the Delgado Protocol, see similar to our work at the Pritikin Longevity center now carried on to the public for you. As i speak in India world anti aging conference this weekend, Nov 16 to 18 then to Anaheim convention center Dec 1, 9am to 1pm the biggest MMA event, and Dec 8, Irvine 9am to 1pm the event is $95 yet with mention to Beverly of anabolic mind you get 50% off entrance at Dec 1 and Dec 8 events, this includes food at Dec 8 event, call Beverly at 714-442-0743 if you want to attend. or see the complete lectures for free under chicago blog, at where doctors get continuing education credits, level one AMA for attending A4m events, next one I speak at is Dec 11 sports medicine certification, 4pm to 6pm, in las Vegas Ventician Hotel, A4m and Friday Dec 14 at 6pm to 930pm, with co Chair Suzie Schuder MD, talk on Nitrogenous base affect on ADD ADHD, and drug depencency, and Naina Sachdev MD, on bio identical hormones and Estrogen metabolism in Men and women. and I Nick Delgado will speak on Stem cells, advances, legal use of natural methods, hormones, fitness diet, biochemistry, for peak performance. to attend as my guest at A4m go to The World Health Network - Anti-Aging and Longevity, ask for a pass to see convention hall we have a booth, and get permission from desk that i invited you to assist at the sportsmedicine talk Dec 11, as my guest and Dec 14 the evening workshop, in Las Vegas, regular charge $595, for free to my events, limited offer to first 20 guests. Call us to for Anaheim and Irvine California events as seating is limited, see us at our store front at Mixed Martial Arts classes, MMA – NO LIMITS MMA Gyms in Orange County in Irvine, the event in irvine is near OC airport on Cowan ave, get the newsletter sent to you for free, with invitation, of offers above by calling Beverly at our office 714-442-0743