Testosterone Gel 5%
- 09-16-2007, 05:36 PM
- 09-16-2007, 05:57 PM
I have no experience with anything other than 1% Androgel, but although I love how fast it dries, a little less volume would be nice.
Any idea how your DHT changed while on the gel?
- 09-16-2007, 06:27 PM
DHT has never been tested.
09-16-2007, 08:53 PM
I didn't mention that this compounded product is more like a lotion than a gel. It has no alcohol smell whatsoever. What is the water solubility of testosterone?
09-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Water solubility is about none. If the product is gritty enough to feel alot of "grit" and/or you can see the particles then you should ask about it. If it feels that way it is possible it has not been milled to reduce particle size and might not be well absorbed.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Toff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:22 PM
- By Red Fox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 08-08-2013, 05:47 PM
- By akiravp82 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2010, 07:37 PM
- By fit4life05 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:44 PM
- By fit4life05 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2007, 09:22 PM