In search of a doctor in South Florida

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.12%

In search of a doctor in South Florida

I have been on TRT for than 12 years, but I have been self-medicating these last two years due to unforseen circumstances that left me without insurance.

However, I realized that it is in my best interest to acquire my meds legally and to to have a qualified doctor that I am able to visit from time to time.

But my experience has been that it is almost impossible to find a doctor qualified to treat my condition. I basically have had hypopituitarism since before puberty stemming from a childhood head injury.

Because of my hypopituitarism, I have secondary hypogonadism, ADHD, hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue and a host other issues that may or may not be related to the previously mentioned.

What I need is a knowledgeable doctor who is not going to charge me an arm and a leg because I will be paying out of pocket.

I also need a doctor who is not going to bull**** me around and require me deplete my testosterone levels just to prove I need testosterone. I have plenty of medical records that prove my condition. I need this doctor to prescribe me testosterone and HCG regardless if I want to be fertile or not.

I would like a doctor who is not arrogant and willing to read and learn about other opinions on the study of hormonal imbalances.

Does this doctor exist in South Florida?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    I have been on TRT for than 12 years, but I have been self-medicating these last two years due to unforseen circumstances that left me without insurance.

However, I realized that it is in my best interest to acquire my meds legally and to to have a qualified doctor that I am able to visit from time to time.

But my experience has been that it is almost impossible to find a doctor qualified to treat my condition. I basically have had hypopituitarism since before puberty stemming from a childhood head injury.

Because of my hypopituitarism, I have secondary hypogonadism, ADHD, hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue and a host other issues that may or may not be related to the previously mentioned.

What I need is a knowledgeable doctor who is not going to charge me an arm and a leg because I will be paying out of pocket.

I also need a doctor who is not going to bull**** me around and require me deplete my testosterone levels just to prove I need testosterone. I have plenty of medical records that prove my condition. I need this doctor to prescribe me testosterone and HCG regardless if I want to be fertile or not.

I would like a doctor who is not arrogant and willing to read and learn about other opinions on the study of hormonal imbalances.

Does this doctor exist in South Florida?
    I have the right doctor for you.
    But you have to travel to Fair Lawn NJ 07410

But, again, my guess is that he will talk to you over the phone before you make this trip.
    Better yet, (to give god doc enough time to respond),
    write to him e-mail, present your case as best as you can (but make it short). Ask him for suggestions of the best way to use his help.

If you will call, be prepared for russian accent that may give some people little difficulty.
    Most of the staff have russian accent.

But, again, if you have old medical record and solid game plan I, (almost) guarantee that he will go along with your plan.
    He will give you his opinion, but you will have a last word.

---------------------------------------------
    Aleksandr Martirosov, DO
    39-40 Broadway
    suite 101
    Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410
    (210) 475-5006
    aleksandrmartirosov@yahoo.com
    ---------
    Family Medicine
    Addiction Medicine
    Anti-Aging Medicine
    Ostheophatic Medicine
    He attends
    The World Health Network - Anti-Aging and Longevity
    conferences and posts numerous certificates of attendance to these conferences in his office.
    This doctor is not charging any special fees.
    No packages, no nothing.
    You come to his office on as you wish basis.
    No pressure, no selling stuff you do not need.

He have Tuesdays reserved for longer visits, other days are rush days.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

I use Richard Gaines in Hollywood. He is familiar with Crisler's protocol. Initial consultation is $300, and includes 6 months of treatment. This does not include labwork. I've been very happy with his practice.

His website:

http://www.myexcellenthealth.com/
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.12%

Thanks for the responses guys, but I have found a doctor in Miami who I'm hoping will work out. I talked to him today and seemed easygoing and open for discussion.

I have an appointment on Wednesday. He has a website that indicates he is knowledgeable about anti-aging therapy.

http://www.drmaiquez.com/

Similar Forum Threads

1. In search of chemical wisdom....
    By houston1 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 03:35 AM
  2. Football Player in search of diet help.
    By natty texan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 06:00 PM
  3. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:34 PM
  4. In search of 3-AD
    By Big BAMA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 05:45 PM