What do I do now??

galloglass

Awards
Just got bloodwork back (these are all Quest scores)...after a month of Clomid @ 25mg/day, my TT is at 670 from a low of 200, (average of 175 and 225) Now I pop wood just thinking about my girlfriend. My estradiol (ultrasensitive, max. 29pg) has gone from 32 to 37 pg/nl, however. . I'm thinking about going to 25mg EOD as Clomid longterm is supposed to have bad side effects. I'd love to use HCG, but I don't have insurance, so I have to go the online pharm route. Should I try and get the E2 down? With Arimidex? Should I switch to Nolva? Thanks.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Just got bloodwork back (these are all Quest scores)...after a month of Clomid @ 25mg/day, my TT is at 670 from a low of 200, (average of 175 and 225) Now I pop wood just thinking about my girlfriend. My estradiol (ultrasensitive, max. 29pg) has gone from 32 to 37 pg/nl, however. . I'm thinking about going to 25mg EOD as Clomid longterm is supposed to have bad side effects. I'd love to use HCG, but I don't have insurance, so I have to go the online pharm route. Should I try and get the E2 down? With Arimidex? Should I switch to Nolva? Thanks.
This is the reason I say trying Clomid is waste of time unless you want to stay on it forewer.

OTOH hitting you girl hard is worth something.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Does Clomid really have long term ill effects? It sure seems easier than TRT (m)

If no, then I don't see why or how being on it for awhile can substantially worse than being on TRT. One would be on both for a potentially long time. Assuming equal results and no downsides to Clomid, a daily pill seems WAY easier than TRT.

galloglass

Awards
If no, then I don't see why or how being on it for awhile can substantially worse than being on TRT. One would be on both for a potentially long time. Assuming equal results and no downsides to Clomid, a daily pill seems WAY easier than TRT.
I agree Anyman, but I'd like to at least try HCG, as Dr. C says that the subjective results are much better...but without insurance that's almost impossible. Thanks for the support.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
HCG is rather inexpensive. Probably around $60/month.

I agree Anyman, but I'd like to at least try HCG, as Dr. C says that the subjective results are much better...but without insurance that's almost impossible. Thanks for the support.
HCG isn't expensive at all. Around $60 or less on average per month. It's worth a shot (slight pun intended). I just spent $300 on various neurotransmitter support products over the last few months as recommended by Dr S and have spent another $1000 or so with him alone, even though I have insurance and could see local doctors. My health is worth a few bucks. So is yours. Find the money even if you have to do without somthing else.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
HCG isn't expensive at all. Around $60 or less on average per month. It's worth a shot (slight pun intended). I just spent $300 on various neurotransmitter support products over the last few months as recommended by Dr S and have spent another $1000 or so with him alone, even though I have insurance and could see local doctors. My health is worth a few bucks. So is yours. Find the money even if you have to do without somthing else.
Novarel, 1000iu, $60
I use 500iu E3D
10000/500*3=60 days
My cost of hcg =$30/month plus cost of needles

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established

A vial of hCG costs less than $50.00 and lasts for weeks.