What do I do now?? - AnabolicMinds.com

What do I do now??

1. New Member

What do I do now??

Just got bloodwork back (these are all Quest scores)...after a month of Clomid @ 25mg/day, my TT is at 670 from a low of 200, (average of 175 and 225) Now I pop wood just thinking about my girlfriend. My estradiol (ultrasensitive, max. 29pg) has gone from 32 to 37 pg/nl, however. . I'm thinking about going to 25mg EOD as Clomid longterm is supposed to have bad side effects. I'd love to use HCG, but I don't have insurance, so I have to go the online pharm route. Should I try and get the E2 down? With Arimidex? Should I switch to Nolva? Thanks.

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by galloglass View Post
    Just got bloodwork back (these are all Quest scores)...after a month of Clomid @ 25mg/day, my TT is at 670 from a low of 200, (average of 175 and 225) Now I pop wood just thinking about my girlfriend. My estradiol (ultrasensitive, max. 29pg) has gone from 32 to 37 pg/nl, however. . I'm thinking about going to 25mg EOD as Clomid longterm is supposed to have bad side effects. I'd love to use HCG, but I don't have insurance, so I have to go the online pharm route. Should I try and get the E2 down? With Arimidex? Should I switch to Nolva? Thanks.
    This is the reason I say trying Clomid is waste of time unless you want to stay on it forewer.

OTOH hitting you girl hard is worth something.
  3. New Member

Does Clomid really have long term ill effects? It sure seems easier than TRT (m)

If no, then I don't see why or how being on it for awhile can substantially worse than being on TRT. One would be on both for a potentially long time. Assuming equal results and no downsides to Clomid, a daily pill seems WAY easier than TRT.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyman View Post
    If no, then I don't see why or how being on it for awhile can substantially worse than being on TRT. One would be on both for a potentially long time. Assuming equal results and no downsides to Clomid, a daily pill seems WAY easier than TRT.
    I agree Anyman, but I'd like to at least try HCG, as Dr. C says that the subjective results are much better...but without insurance that's almost impossible. Thanks for the support.
  5. New Member

HCG is rather inexpensive. Probably around $60/month.

I agree Anyman, but I'd like to at least try HCG, as Dr. C says that the subjective results are much better...but without insurance that's almost impossible. Thanks for the support.
    HCG isn't expensive at all. Around $60 or less on average per month. It's worth a shot (slight pun intended). I just spent $300 on various neurotransmitter support products over the last few months as recommended by Dr S and have spent another $1000 or so with him alone, even though I have insurance and could see local doctors. My health is worth a few bucks. So is yours. Find the money even if you have to do without somthing else.
  6. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyman View Post
    HCG isn't expensive at all. Around $60 or less on average per month. It's worth a shot (slight pun intended). I just spent $300 on various neurotransmitter support products over the last few months as recommended by Dr S and have spent another $1000 or so with him alone, even though I have insurance and could see local doctors. My health is worth a few bucks. So is yours. Find the money even if you have to do without somthing else.
    Novarel, 1000iu, $60
    I use 500iu E3D
    10000/500*3=60 days
    My cost of hcg =$30/month plus cost of needles
  7. New Member

A vial of hCG costs less than $50.00 and lasts for weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. so this is what i'm doing now...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:04 AM
  2. What can I do now ?!
    By -2z- in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 01:31 PM
  3. igf1lr3 now, test-e soon..what else to do?
    By VES in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 06:44 PM
  4. What did I do to my Other shoulder now?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 03:55 PM
  5. what do i do now?
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 04:53 PM