Anything to be concerned about?
- 09-24-2007, 06:20 PM
I was finally able to give blood today and I guess I will starting blood pressure medicine as well, Atenolol as per my family doc. I am still kind of concerned with the iron levels though. I think they are testing hematocrit at the blood bank. Two weeks ago mine was 51 and today it was 54. The technician said it should be below 38. Is anyone familiar with these values? They keep acting like they are outrageously high. I had blood work done about two months ago and Dr. John didn't say anything was that out of wack just that it was time for me to donate blood.
- 09-24-2007, 08:32 PM
09-24-2007, 08:46 PM
09-24-2007, 08:47 PM
Bioman carefull about the BP meds. They are well known to clog up the liver and cause a sluggish liver, which leads to higher E2, quite possibly bad 16 hydroxy as well.
Make sure you monitor E2 even more closely.
09-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thomps5 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 16Last Post: 11-15-2013, 02:14 PM
- By SilverZ06 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-18-2012, 12:14 AM
- By preston25 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 09:32 AM
- By loony41 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2007, 08:43 PM
- By Chemo in forum General ChatReplies: 71Last Post: 01-10-2004, 10:07 PM