test injections

  1. New Member
    lowtest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    73%

    test injections


    after going the transdermal route, the dr has finally put me on test cyp injections. I gave myself the first injection sat morning. used a 25g needle and injected the 150mg dose (approx .73ml) into top thigh muscle. sterilized vial top, drew, looked for air bubbles, pushed out til test came out needle, sterilized skin, inserted, checked for blood, injected (slowly) no problems.

    everything was fine til sat night. injection site does not hurt, but let is sore 4" below site into knee. outside of knee is a little red and warm.

    any thoughts?

    thanks.

  2. New Member
    rightship3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    The redness and warmth sounds like something to keep a close eye on. I do glutes and get soreness a few hours afterwards and it is noticeable for a day before going away.
  3. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lowtest View Post
    after going the transdermal route, the dr has finally put me on test cyp injections. I gave myself the first injection sat morning. used a 25g needle and injected the 150mg dose (approx .73ml) into top thigh muscle. sterilized vial top, drew, looked for air bubbles, pushed out til test came out needle, sterilized skin, inserted, checked for blood, injected (slowly) no problems.

    everything was fine til sat night. injection site does not hurt, but let is sore 4" below site into knee. outside of knee is a little red and warm.

    any thoughts?

    thanks.
    You will be better off if you do your injections twice weekly, or even better E3d.

    Use wery thin needle unless you enjoy pain.


    150mg/E3D=150/200/7*3=0.32cc=32units on insuline syringe

    SubQ injections around navel,

    BD Ultrafine U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2Inch 100/Box Price: $23.50
    http://hocks.com/hocks_com_on_line_p...y/4724258.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    54.02%

    JanSz,

    What kind of oil is that Test blended with?

    You are injecting through 30 guage pins ?

    Lowtest will not be able to return those pins when he discovers that he can not draw or inject through them.
  5. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    JanSz,

    What kind of oil is that Test blended with?

    You are injecting through 30 guage pins ?

    Lowtest will not be able to return those pins when he discovers that he can not draw or inject through them.
    I am using original Depo_testosterone, 200mg/mL
    it is on a base of cottonseed oil.

    Generic is also made on cottonseed base

    There is compounded Depo-T sold, same strenght
    10ml-$47.5
    30ml-$99.75
    it uses sesame seed base

    on another post I was comparing both oils vicosities, just about the same.
    ========================

    I an doing subq shots since 6/19/07
    no pain.
  6. New Member
    lowtest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    73%

    Thanks for the information. I'll have to run the sub-q injections past my doc. Do you find that your levels stay more consistent doing sub-q E3D as opposed to once a week IM?

    didn't have any pain with the 25g needle, just took a while to inject due to thickness of oil. but then again, i'm not in any hurry and would rather take the extra time then stick a huge needle in myself.
  7. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lowtest View Post
    Thanks for the information. I'll have to run the sub-q injections past my doc. Do you find that your levels stay more consistent doing sub-q E3D as opposed to once a week IM?

    didn't have any pain with the 25g needle, just took a while to inject due to thickness of oil. but then again, i'm not in any hurry and would rather take the extra time then stick a huge needle in myself.
    If you have any doubts about E3D vs weekly injections, just spend little time studying the attached chart, upper right.

    Weekly injections Tlevel=(800-1300), 400/1300--> 31% variations
    E3D Tlevel(1100-1200) 100/1300 --> 8% variations
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. New Member
    user88777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

    JanSz,

    Where are the weekly and E3D data coming from? What is in that study is for 2 weeks...

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    If you have any doubts about E3D vs weekly injections, just spend little time studying the attached chart, upper right.

    Weekly injections Tlevel=(800-1300), 400/1300--> 31% variations
    E3D Tlevel(1100-1200) 100/1300 --> 8% variations
  9. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by user88777 View Post
    JanSz,

    Where are the weekly and E3D data coming from? What is in that study is for 2 weeks...
    It is indeed 2 weeks study, so just cut out
    first, the one week
    then, the 3 days
    compare the two.
    -------------------
    If you want to get little fancier you may want to check on
    RoidCalculator, post #18 and following posts with T levels study.
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007



    RoidCalculator
    The Roid Calculator
  10. New Member
    calvin6697's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    If you have any doubts about E3D vs weekly injections, just spend little time studying the attached chart, upper right.

    Weekly injections Tlevel=(800-1300), 400/1300--> 31% variations
    E3D Tlevel(1100-1200) 100/1300 --> 8% variations
    JanSz have you tested personally, the difference in total T levels doing IM shots compared to subQ? Also is there a difference in the thickness of Depo compared to cypinate or any of the other oil based Ts? Again Thanks for all the info!
  11. New Member
    calvin6697's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    If you have any doubts about E3D vs weekly injections, just spend little time studying the attached chart, upper right.

    Weekly injections Tlevel=(800-1300), 400/1300--> 31% variations
    E3D Tlevel(1100-1200) 100/1300 --> 8% variations
    Another question where does HCG fall in your regimen?
  12. New Member
    calvin6697's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by rightship3 View Post
    The redness and warmth sounds like something to keep a close eye on. I do glutes and get soreness a few hours afterwards and it is noticeable for a day before going away.
    rightship3 you do the glutes all the time? or do move around?
    Also do you have someone administer in the glutes? Thanks
  13. New Member
    rightship3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by calvin6697 View Post
    rightship3 you do the glutes all the time? or do move around?
    Also do you have someone administer in the glutes? Thanks
    Test is always in glutes...alternating left and right weekly. HcG is always around navel. I do all the shots myself. When first starting I was hesitant, but it really is a piece of cake. Might not be a bad idea to lean against the counter or something when doing glutes in case you hit the sciatic nerve (which is extremely unlikely if you are doing it right). I know someone that happened to and he said he turned green. Stay in the outer quadrant and you will be just fine.
  14. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by calvin6697 View Post
    JanSz have you tested personally, the difference in total T levels doing IM shots compared to subQ? Also is there a difference in the thickness of Depo compared to cypinate or any of the other oil based Ts? Again Thanks for all the info!
    Still waiting for my results.
    DepoT---cottonseed oil
    generic DepoT---cottonseed oil
    compounded DepoT at womensinternational---sesameseed oil

    I checked viscosity of both oils, about same
    I used only original DepoT
  15. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by calvin6697 View Post
    Another question where does HCG fall in your regimen?
    I do subq shots T&hcg at the same sitting, around navel.
    I am on E3D schedule.
    Waiting for my lattest blood test results.
  16. New Member
    calvin6697's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    I do subq shots T&hcg at the same sitting, around navel.
    I am on E3D schedule.
    Waiting for my lattest blood test results.
    Got it thanks. How many units of HCG per week 500?
  17. New Member
    calvin6697's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by rightship3 View Post
    Test is always in glutes...alternating left and right weekly. HcG is always around navel. I do all the shots myself. When first starting I was hesitant, but it really is a piece of cake. Might not be a bad idea to lean against the counter or something when doing glutes in case you hit the sciatic nerve (which is extremely unlikely if you are doing it right). I know someone that happened to and he said he turned green. Stay in the outer quadrant and you will be just fine.
    Thats pretty much the same for me except my wife gives me my T shots in the glutes. I administer HCG near navel w/29 g. needle.
  18. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by calvin6697 View Post
    Got it thanks. How many units of HCG per week 500?
    Everything is on E3D schedule, T & hcg & LiquiDex at the same sitting, then two days free.

    HCG shot=500iu

    People who are on weekly T shots are better of when T and HCG are at different days.
    Just this requirement makes me think that my E3D is more convenient.

    When I was on transdermals, 250iu E2D
  19. New Member
    calvin6697's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Everything is on E3D schedule, T & hcg & LiquiDex at the same sitting, then two days free.

    HCG shot=500iu

    People who are on weekly T shots are better of when T and HCG are at different days.
    Just this requirement makes me think that my E3D is more convenient.

    When I was on transdermals, 250iu E2D
    I do T every 9th day, HCG 250iu day 7 and day 8. I was doing T once a week but my levels were to high. Next test in three week.
  20. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by calvin6697 View Post
    I do T every 9th day, HCG 250iu day 7 and day 8. I was doing T once a week but my levels were to high. Next test in three week.
    Look at chart post #7.
    You have tremendous variability of yout Tlevels.
    There is no escape.
    If you like it, good for you.
  21. New Member
    calvin6697's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    11.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Look at chart post #7.
    You have tremendous variability of yout Tlevels.
    There is no escape.
    If you like it, good for you.
    Jan what chart are you refering to, post #7?
  22. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by calvin6697 View Post
    Jan what chart are you refering to, post #7?
    On this thread, my post on (09-12-2007, 08:34 AM )
    I attached chart and PDF file from where I copied that chart.

    I could have given you direct link to that post, it is here now:
    test injections


    Look at upper right corner of this post (the one you are reading now), this post is #22
    The #22 have a hyperlink.
  23. New Member
    muslhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    73.37%

    Chose the lowest viscosity oil that's available. To make it flow through a 25g needle heat syringe (with oil in it) to warm it up.

    You can inject in any muscle. Normally the higher the volume the larger the muscle injected into. But because the volumes are very low you can use basically any muscle. I rotate sites to minimize scar tissue buildup. I have used thigh, glute, shoulder, calf, trap and chest. For ease of injection I prefer shoulder and thigh.

    MH
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-test injections?
    By bionicBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 12:30 PM
  2. Test injection of first syno conversion...
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 11:58 AM
  3. HCG + Test Inject
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:55 PM
  4. 1- Test Injectable
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 09:04 AM
  5. 4-ad/1-test injectable
    By Josh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 10:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in