Glute vs. Thigh for IM shots
- 09-08-2007, 05:23 PM
- 09-08-2007, 05:33 PM
As long as it is not into vein or leak out.
At the start of theraphy, T going thru fat is probably slower, but when steady state is achiewed, if anything (big IF), SubQ may have an edge.
- 09-08-2007, 05:55 PM
I think the glutes are best. It is awkward at first, but after a few weeks of doing it, I was able to give myself IM injections on either side.
If you are giving yourself IM shots once or twice a week, it should be enough to rotate between right and left glute, unless the shots make you very sore. Using a normal replacement dose of T cyp, I never had any injection site soreness. But everyone is different.
If the injections are more frequent, you may need to include thigh and/or delt to give yourself more injection sites to rotate between.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wrangler3456 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2008, 03:28 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2004, 01:23 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 46Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:03 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:58 PM
- By skumster225 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-02-2003, 06:10 PM