To Check The Test!!!

1. To Check The Test!!!

I am wanting to get my test levels checked, and to see how everything is working. I am only 18 but I am a health nut. since I have been posting on this site, it seems everyone gets theres checked, know I want to see what mine looks like. which test is better to see how my horomones are. I want to know my total, and free test, and number dosent show it. Thanks alot for help. Mark

This is number 1.
    This set of tests include Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH); free thyroxine index (FTI); luteinizing hormone (LH); prolactin; T3 uptake (THBR); testosterone; thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH); and thyroxine (T4).

This is number 2.
    This set of tests include Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH); luteinizing hormone (LH); testosterone, total and free.

2. Hey Buddy, both those sets of tests are important but if you just want a simple series of tests to get a baseline on the health of your endocrine system i think the second one is perfectly fine. For testosterone, Free and Total is what you wanna get looked at and it's never a bad idea to get you lh and fsh numbers checked out to see if your gonadal axis is working.

Good luck!

3. Quote Originally Posted by MEH89 View Post
    I am wanting to get my test levels checked, and to see how everything is working. I am only 18 but I am a health nut. since I have been posting on this site, it seems everyone gets theres checked, know I want to see what mine looks like. which test is better to see how my horomones are. I want to know my total, and free test, and number dosent show it. Thanks alot for help. Mark

This is number 1.
    This set of tests include Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH); free thyroxine index (FTI); luteinizing hormone (LH); prolactin; T3 uptake (THBR); testosterone; thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH); and thyroxine (T4).

This is number 2.
    This set of tests include Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH); luteinizing hormone (LH); testosterone, total and free.
    Pick and choose from my list, post #44
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Pick and choose from my list, post #44
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
    Pleasure talking on the phone

5. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Pleasure talking on the phone
    The pleasure is mine:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test users, how long does it take to feel the test?
    By KenTheEagle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 06:59 PM
  2. How To Fight The Test Crazies?
    By skih00k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 10:12 PM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:01 AM
  4. Come Check Out The Newest Board to Hit the Net
    By The Answer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0