To Check The Test!!!

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I am wanting to get my test levels checked, and to see how everything is working. I am only 18 but I am a health nut. since I have been posting on this site, it seems everyone gets theres checked, know I want to see what mine looks like. which test is better to see how my horomones are. I want to know my total, and free test, and number dosent show it. Thanks alot for help. Mark

This is number 1.
This set of tests include Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH); free thyroxine index (FTI); luteinizing hormone (LH); prolactin; T3 uptake (THBR); testosterone; thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH); and thyroxine (T4).

This is number 2.
This set of tests include Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH); luteinizing hormone (LH); testosterone, total and free.

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
Hey Buddy, both those sets of tests are important but if you just want a simple series of tests to get a baseline on the health of your endocrine system i think the second one is perfectly fine. For testosterone, Free and Total is what you wanna get looked at and it's never a bad idea to get you lh and fsh numbers checked out to see if your gonadal axis is working.

Good luck!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am wanting to get my test levels checked, and to see how everything is working. I am only 18 but I am a health nut. since I have been posting on this site, it seems everyone gets theres checked, know I want to see what mine looks like. which test is better to see how my horomones are. I want to know my total, and free test, and number dosent show it. Thanks alot for help. Mark

This is number 1.
This set of tests include Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH); free thyroxine index (FTI); luteinizing hormone (LH); prolactin; T3 uptake (THBR); testosterone; thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH); and thyroxine (T4).

This is number 2.
This set of tests include Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH); luteinizing hormone (LH); testosterone, total and free.
Pick and choose from my list, post #44
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html