Dr. wont scribe Hcg or E2 Meds so now what

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Dr. wont scribe Hcg or E2 Meds so now what

I am being treated for low T. The Test e is working great and my numbers jumped, sex life back but my balls have shrunk, hurt most days and had sore nipple.

I purchased Liquid-D from AG-GUYS per on of the memebers suggestion and the nipple problem seems to be gone. Cant wait to see my E2 numbers on my next blood work. It was 60 so it definatley needed to go down.

Anyway, since I cant seem to convince him to put me on HcG does anyone have any suggestions? Is there anything OTC to help or do I need to go a different route.

Thanks all for your help.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    I am being treated for low T. The Test e is working great and my numbers jumped, sex life back but my balls have shrunk, hurt most days and had sore nipple.

I purchased Liquid-D from AG-GUYS per on of the memebers suggestion and the nipple problem seems to be gone. Cant wait to see my E2 numbers on my next blood work. It was 60 so it definatley needed to go down.

Anyway, since I cant seem to convince him to put me on HcG does anyone have any suggestions? Is there anything OTC to help or do I need to go a different route.

Thanks all for your help.
    How old are you, possibly you can live without balls until you get doc who writes you hcg script.
    You can get hcg from internet, personally it was to much work for me, I am 67yo.

Glad that Liquidex is working for you.
    I am using it myself, even I can get script for Arimidex.
    Much more convenient.
    But I learned about new source for Anastrozole, also liquid.
    Twice the amount, $10 less.
    I ordered it couple days ago,when it comes I will try it and report results.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 38. The reduction in ball size is mostly a cosmetic thing. I just got married so my wife is aware why they shrunk and thats fine but it does bother me as far as looks. I can live without the pain though. It is usually worse the day of my shots e3d.

The Anastrozole liquid you found, can you share that site? It was funny when I received my l-dex from AG, I opened the box and there was a cheap looking bottle with a green liquid in it. Not what I expected but nips feel better.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Twice the amount at 10 bucks less! nice, I just ordered my adex too. Let us know how that works out. Also, I know we are not supposed to post this stuf but there are sources of hcg out there if you look hard enough.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I got the source just pushing doc into working on this. Anyone know much about FORMESTANE. I just read a thread on it and it is suppose to work similar to HcG and Clomid but is legal and a supplement. I highly doubt this stuff is any good at all and is all hype. I actually dont know of many supps that arent just crap anyways
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I'm 38. The reduction in ball size is mostly a cosmetic thing. I just got married so my wife is aware why they shrunk and thats fine but it does bother me as far as looks. I can live without the pain though. It is usually worse the day of my shots e3d.

The Anastrozole liquid you found, can you share that site? It was funny when I received my l-dex from AG, I opened the box and there was a cheap looking bottle with a green liquid in it. Not what I expected but nips feel better.
    With (specially) young wife and possibly her pregnancy I would real worry about transdermal testosterone and any other transdermal hormones.

Wonder if there are dhea and pregnenolone shots available?

Bfore TRT my balls were hanging so low that is was wery painfull.
    I had to use tight briefs.
    Latter on just Androgel the balls eventually were gone but more important the scrotum was wery tight (100% of a time) holding whaterwer was in it, -- no pain.
    Now on depo-T and HCG my balls are full size and scrotum hangs low but not to excess so it does not hurt.
    Also there are variations, that is I also have a time when scrotum is tight, just like in the good (younger) days.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Topicals didnt work for me at all so Dr. put me on Test e. Love it, great sex, feel so much better, moods elevated. Its just my balls are gone and hurt. I know HcG si what I need but fighting Dr. on this.

To bad they isnt a supp. to help with this. I am so glad you pointed me to L-dex.
  8. Banned
    Answers

To prevent ball shrinkage we need an outside source of LH.

When on T, natural LH sources are often not enough, so we go synthetic, and use hCG.

You cannot get hcG so you have to go natural.

There are two that come to mind. One is Tribulus. The second is resveratrol.

Purity and quality of both is most important. I suggest Biotest.

Try it out, I suspect that it will help you short term. It will at least give you some type of LH stimulation. Enough to mimic hcG? no way. But it might buy you a little time in the short run.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  292 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like it might be time for a new doc....or get your doc to consult with Dr. John.
  10. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Miller View Post
    Sounds like it might be time for a new doc....or get your doc to consult with Dr. John.
    Yep.

My advise above is short term advise. He needs an educated doc ASAP
  11. Registered User
    Answers

X3 to above
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Natural stuff

Thanks all for your help and insight. I just started seeing this Dr. and quit both my urologist and previous family Dr. He is open and pretty well knowledged in hormonal issues but his thoughts are to deal with one issue at a time and get a better feel for whats going on.

The one thing I really like about him is that he wants to look at why I am having these issues rather than just throw drugs at everything. Basically what is the root cause.

Per my studies on this site (thanks JanSz and Plymouth) I have a good idea of what protocal I need

Test + HcG + L-dex + Armour. I do appreciate everyones help and suggestions. I've often woundered if I were better off doing HcG rather than test. Who know but I do like the results since I changed from trans to IM. Major reduction with depression + better sex + harder rod + had more energy (need to regain that)

2 summations from all of you

In you opinion - Test-e 33mg E3D, L-dex .50cc day of shot + how much HcG? Also, can I cycle HcG rather than being on all the time? If so, dosages.

If I cant go the Hcg route the supplements you suggested, will I really benefit from these (IF YES, DOSAGE) or is it a waste of time let alone $. I would like my balls back, the pain gone.

Guys you rock and I appreciate you taking your time
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks all for your help and insight. I just started seeing this Dr. and quit both my urologist and previous family Dr. He is open and pretty well knowledged in hormonal issues but his thoughts are to deal with one issue at a time and get a better feel for whats going on.

The one thing I really like about him is that he wants to look at why I am having these issues rather than just throw drugs at everything. Basically what is the root cause.

Per my studies on this site (thanks JanSz and Plymouth) I have a good idea of what protocal I need

Test + HcG + L-dex + Armour. I do appreciate everyones help and suggestions. I've often woundered if I were better off doing HcG rather than test. Who know but I do like the results since I changed from trans to IM. Major reduction with depression + better sex + harder rod + had more energy (need to regain that)

2 summations from all of you

In you opinion - Test-e 33mg E3D, L-dex .50cc day of shot + how much HcG? Also, can I cycle HcG rather than being on all the time? If so, dosages.

If I cant go the Hcg route the supplements you suggested, will I really benefit from these (IF YES, DOSAGE) or is it a waste of time let alone $. I would like my balls back, the pain gone.

Guys you rock and I appreciate you taking your time
    In summary;
    #1. I do not know your numbers, so far just words, feelings and general suggestions. Get good blood test, start personal diary thread, stay on that thread, post your results and discuse your case just there.

#2 Test Enathate 33mg E3D
    33*7/3=77mg/week
    looks like very small dose, glad that it is already working for you, without HCG your balls will stop production soon and you are going to be short on T.
    Give me your SHBG and I will calculate decent starting dose for test.
    The E3D schedule is very good system, stay with it.
    If you are low on SHBG, and just to play safe, you can raise your T to 100mg/week.
    If you are using density 200mg/mL and stay on E3D system
    100/200/7*3=0.214cc/shot=21.5units on insuline syringe

Use smallest needle, 31ga and SubQ injections around navel.
    I often have tiny leak back of oil, say 0.5 unit
    use 22units per shot.
    (If your SHBG is higher 140-150mg/week may not be unusual)
    Remember this is preliminary dosing, get blood test to find out your actual condition.
    You want to have FreeT~250 at dr Shippen's chart, post #41
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant....Category_Code=
    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $25.95

or

http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant....Category_Code=
    Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch Short Needle 100/Box Sale Price: $13.99

#3 HCG
    do not cycle HCG, stay on same schedule all time.
    I use E3D schedule same as for T and use 500iu/shot

#4 Using T shots many people have E2 problem (even if they did not have that problem while on Androgel). Based on that assumption I am taking 0.5cc LiqiuDex with my T and HCG shots, that is Liquidex is also on E3D schedule. In few days I will report on how it works for me. I had blood drawn last week ago on Thursday.

#5 Armour Thyroid
    From the other thread, watch
    pulse (resting) not over 90
    average temperature not over 37C=98.6
    have a handy Cortef or at least Isocort, Isocort you can buy without script.
    AFAIK, Cortef requires script

#6 Hard to say with out testing but it is prudent to address 2/16 ratio, use

2 pills DualAction
    http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00969.html
    2 pills TMG
    http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00359.html
    2 pills Resveratrol
    http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00970.html
    Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract
    http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00982.html

Get blood test, look here for what I test (once/year) post #44
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
  14. Banned
    Answers

JansZ probably needs more hcG than you, he is older.

I would start with 250Iu 2 times a week

Good luck.

Great advise again JansZ. Let him start at .33 E3D he can always go up it is much MUCH easier to go up than to go down.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    JansZ probably needs more hcG than you, he is older. I would start with 250Iu 2 times a week

Good luck.

Great advise again JansZ. Let him start at .33 E3D he can always go up it is much MUCH easier to go up than to go down.
    Only body, my heart and spirit are young.

You do not have my permission to do Test
    0.33mg/shot on E3D
    as previously explained, it is very small dose 77mg/week

you would have to have practically nonexistent SHBG to justify that small dose or very good balls.

Just get blood test ASAP to end this uncertainty.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    This is free country,
    as long as you do not harm others,
    do as you please.

:bb:
    =========
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I am acutally on 100mg/week. I do appx 33mg e3d. My SHGB is actually 22.8
  17. Banned
    Answers

I am acutally on 100mg/week. I do appx 33mg e3d. My SHGB is actually 22.8
    .33mg E3D doesn't equal 100mg per week.

you need .40mg to equal approx. 100mg per week. (actually its a tad over 40, I think 41 point something, but lets keep it simple for measuring sakes and go 40)

remember E3D = 10 shots per month.

100mg per week on average is approx 400mg per month(actually a little more, but we need to keep things simple and orderly)
  18. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Only body, my heart and spirit are young.

You do not have my permission to do Test
    0.33mg/shot on E3D
    as previously explained, it is very small dose 77mg/week

you would have to have practically nonexistent SHBG to justify that small dose or very good balls.

Just get blood test ASAP to end this uncertainty.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    This is free country,
    as long as you do not harm others,
    do as you please.

:bb:
    =========
    LOL of course JansZ you are young in spirit

His balls might react well.

Its always best to start low and go up.

250Iu 2 times a week.

Remember the AAS guys get buy on 200IU one shot per week.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

LOL of course JansZ you are young in spirit

His balls might react well.

Its always best to start low and go up.

250Iu 2 times a week.

Remember the anabolic steroids guys get buy on 200IU one shot per week.
    Granted 180-200mg/week one may call a gray zone.

But 200mg/week looks like poor man's way.

Quote:
    An effective dose of this drug for a man is between 200-2000 mg per week.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid...-cypionate.htm
  20. Banned
    Answers

Quote:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid...-cypionate.htm
    I do not trust the generals.

I trust the troops and the grunts on the ground.

The AAS guys in the field, the boots on the ground, are telling me they are fine with hcG 200IU per week.

Remember JansZ they are NOT trying to get a T response from hcG - they are on enough T for that

They are also trying to minimize estradoil(DUH!!!!) Remember, start injecting hcG any more than 250Iu at a time and E goes up.

Note your recent BW proves what Im saying. Note the increase in E.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote:

Testosterone Cypionate (Depo-Testosterone) Profile

I do not trust the generals.

I trust the troops and the grunts on the ground.

The anabolic steroids guys in the field, the boots on the ground, are telling me they are fine with hcG 200IU per week.

Remember JansZ they are NOT trying to get a T response from hcG - they are on enough T for that

They are also trying to minimize estradoil(DUH!!!!) Remember, start injecting hcG any more than 250Iu at a time and E goes up.

Note your recent BW proves what Im saying. Note the increase in E.
    Wires got crossed somewhere.
    I am taking testosterone 200mg/week
    you are responding with how HCG afect E2.
    ----------------

If indeed many guys are using 200mg of testosterone per week and think that they are juicing then there I see a problem.

The goal should be described as a goal for desired level of FreeTestosterone. If the goal is juicing, then use as much T as need to get to some multiple of physiological level.

Otherwise some guys with very high SHBG may think that they are juicing while all they do is proper TRT.

And some people with low SHBG, who think that they are on normal TRT schedule may be juicing without being aware of it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PP gone, no AM or AB for me, now what?
    By Cgaw70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 06:58 PM
  2. Got screwed on PCT so now what
    By isaidme in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 11:03 PM
  3. No pituitary cancer so now what Dr.
    By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 09:20 AM
  4. Does Arimidex decrease Total E, or E2, or both?
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 09:02 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:57 AM