Phosphatidylcholine - and importance
- 09-05-2007, 09:00 AM
- 09-05-2007, 11:41 AM
I mean, i have 2 different multi vitamins with something like 50 and 100mg of choline in them and both often give me stomach problems. im hesitant to go back to lecithin granules for the same reason. I used to use them all the time but it really seems to do a number on my stomach.
09-05-2007, 11:49 AM
09-05-2007, 11:50 AM
• Some newer and more potent preparations contains up to 98 percent phosphatidylcholine. These more pure forms of phosphatidylcholine are preferred since they are associated with fewer gastrointestinal side effects. This is particularly true in the treatment of those conditions that require large doses of phosphatidylcholine (i.e., 15 to 30 grams) because low-concentration forms such as lecithin would be required in such large amounts that side effects would be nearly inevitable.
Intravenous form is also available. The liver is the largest organ of the body and receives the first flush of PC from an infusion. However an exchange of lipids is systemic with every organ, every neuron, every cell sharing the increased PC and the higher performing lipids (HUFAs). It should be expected that improved metabolic performance would also be systemic.
09-05-2007, 09:05 PM
also, i read the article there Janz...and if anyone knew of INEXPESNIVE sources of choline (besides the 6 organic eggss i eat daily) or an IV source....im a guinea pig.
09-05-2007, 10:50 PM
on my test 13April/07 Quest did both tests from same blood.
Estradiol=45pg/mL (<52) wrong for men
Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive=27 pg/mL (10-50)
so I am guessing that your 38 may have been just about the number that you may want.
09-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Scotty in the near future I think as with T we are going to look at free estrodial and total estrodial for a better overal picture to what is going on. I think alot of guys may be having a biounavailabitiy of estrodial or biodefieincy.
Guys with higher shbg need higher e2 levels or they experience same symptoms as estrogen defeiicny
guys with lower shbg need lower estrodial in order to not to feel symptoms of estrogen domainace.
Its crazy but I am walking case for first example and prgrmmer is for the second case..
Similar Forum Threads
- By broons in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:00 AM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2007, 11:09 AM
- By Quinc in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2007, 03:37 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2003, 06:09 PM